It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 7:08 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 222 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:38 pm 

OSO blu-ray is now available from http://www.bollywooddvds.com/

A number of people from the UK avforums have already ordered OSO from this site.

Have fun.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:53 pm 

HDee wrote:
OSO blu-ray is now available from http://www.bollywooddvds.com/

A number of people from the UK avforums have already ordered OSO from this site.

Have fun.

Did u get urs?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:35 pm 
Site Admin

Same story, old tricks, people not learnt anything in the last few years?! :nopity: :roll:

Ali

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:12 pm 

spoke to http://www.bollywoddvds.com eros shipping dvds out to them wed for thurs delivery

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:33 pm 

silverfox has always promoted jolly, Evan if he does have stock it would be at a rip off price

If it was released Zeros own website would have put it up on the front page

JAT

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:06 am 

I have done a search but couldn't find OSO from any other sites apart from the bollywooddvds.com At the moment the price is high but people still buying (according to AVForums). After all it is OSO blu-ray. I think it is supply and demand thing. If you could wait few more weeks, you may get it for a lower price.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:41 am 
Site Admin

HDee wrote:
At the moment the price is high but people still buying (according to AVForums). After all it is OSO blu-ray. I think it is supply and demand thing. If you could wait few more weeks, you may get it for a lower price.

Supply and demand thing eh?! :rofl: I read the thread on avfourms.com;

http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthre ... 183&page=4

...do people not realise when they are being taken for a ride? Good luck with getting one of those 25pcs of OSO Bluray :rofl: Got to hand it to silverfox/jolly for maintaining a con that's spanned since the existence of zulm and still getting people to fall for the same trick over and over again. The only supply and demand 'thing' going on here is that if people are naive (god I'm resisting on not using the word stupid here... oh well duh! :lol: ) enough to be conned then more power to people like silverfox/jolly for running their online stores.

And just for record in any case this has all blown over anyone's head. bollywooddvds.com has always speculated on DVD (now Blu-rays) being released as soon as the film is mentioned anywhere (I mean soon as promos start appearing) - these are put on their site as pre-orders and you are charged straight away for the order. Whenever the discs release you will get it. Don't be under the misunderstanding that you will get any disc before any other store or this store has some special powers/abilities to have exclusives only deals with likes of Eros. They don't. When and if OSO Blu-ray appears it'll be across all stores, not at least Eros own website :roll: :baaa:

Ali

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:51 am 

I'm so over getting OSO on BD - now I don't care if it takes another two weeks or two months!

Summer is here and I can't be bothered with being stuck in-doors watching movies! :D

I still have my $15 pre-order from Amamzon so I'll gladly wait to see if they ever get it and if they do I'll watch it in October!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:55 pm 

ali wrote:

Don't be under the misunderstanding that you will get any disc before any other store or this store has some special powers/abilities to have exclusives only deals with likes of Eros. They don't.

Ali

Ali I agree with you word for word here let me add what makes people think that Jolly has more power then the likes of Amazon

And this is for all you people that have ordered
you will get the disc when ever it has released with other stores I would say not all is lost cancal your orders with jolly save your selfs from being ripped off by this con artiest

Last I would like to say thanks to Ali and his team for making this fourm at least ali and this fourm TRY to save us from being ripped off although people DONT listen /undestand or choice to ignore the advice given take it in what ever way you want

JAT

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:34 pm 

if u guys are all so clever why dont you call eros and ask them as well if you have enough brains ali and jat ,just spoke with them they are releAsing bhootnath and oso at same time .STOCK HAS ARRIVED THIS MORNING WITH EROS

CALL THEM JATT ALL GOOD MOUTHING OFF ON FORUMS DO YOUR HOEM WORK FIRST

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:38 pm 
Site Admin

silverfox wrote:
if u guys are all so clever why dont you call eros and ask them as well if you have enough brains ali and jat ,just spoke with them they are releAsing bhootnath and oso at same time .STOCK HAS ARRIVED THIS MORNING WITH EROS

Man I thought my punctuation was bad :lol:

Ali

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:48 pm 

silverfox wrote:

You can say all you want the truth does NOT change Jolly does not have stock of Om Shanti Om Blu-Ray

If Om Shanti Om was ready to ship I'm 100% sure that Amazon would have shipped out there pre- orders

Its all lies silver fox, If anything of what you had said was true you would have not been angry with me and Ali so much you just want to back your self up badly

JAT

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:49 pm 

yes its bad was on tel whilst typing my comments .

sorry you know what im trying to say

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:51 pm 

btw eros tel is 02089638703 ask for dvd section downstairs .
im sure you can manage this ali

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:13 pm 
Site Admin

Didn't you tell customers from avforums that you had 25 copies of OSO already and have sold them out... and awaiting for more stock from Eros? Yet your saying Eros have just got stock this morning? :?

Ali

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 222 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next