It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:55 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 473 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 32  Next
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:30 pm 

rana wrote:
Sageer wrote:
Inder Kumar the villain opposite Salman Khan from Tumko Na Bhool Paayenge

Quote:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0474812/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t15

Inder Kumar (I) (1973–2017)
Actor
Inder Kumar was born on August 26, 1973 in India. He was an actor, known for Wanted (2009), Tirchhi Topiwale (1998) and To Fall in Love (2000). He was married to Pallavi Sarraf, Kamaljeet Kaur and Sonal Raju Kariya. He died on July 28, 2017 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Born: August 26, 1973 in India
Died: July 28, 2017 (age 43) in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

http://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood ... Cbr2L.html

Sageer, did you mean this Inder Kumar of Tumko Na Bhool Paayengay ?? As per IMDB, he passed away July 28, this year. (Obviously, we did not notice the news of his passing away).

There is also a very famous Director Indra Kumar who directed films like Dil, Beta, Mann, Ishq, Masti 1,2,3 --, Hope he is fine.

Yes this one Rana was a little shocked because he is too young to die

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:55 pm 

Shashi Kapoor has died RIP
http://m.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/v ... W5INL.html

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:02 pm 

Quote:
http://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood ... W5INL.html
Actor Shashi Kapoor dies at 79, funeral on Tuesday morning
Actor Shashi Kapoor has died at the age of 79 in Mumbai. He had been admitted to Kokilaben Hospital, nephew Randhir Kapoor told PTI. His funeral will be held on Tuesday. Grand nephew Ranbir Kapoor was spotted at the hospital.
bollywood Updated: Dec 04, 2017 20:55 IST

Actor Shashi Kapoor has died at the age of 79 in Mumbai on Monday. He had been admitted to Kokilaben Hospital. The hospital’s CEO confirmed that the star breathed his last at 5:20 pm.

“Yes he has passed away. He had kidney problem since several years. He was on dialysis for several years,” his nephew Randhir Kapoor told PTI.

Kapoor was unwell for the past three-four weeks, and was undergoing treatment at the Kokilaben Hospital where he was admitted on Sunday night, reportedly due to a chest infection. The late actor suffered from the same problem in 2014 as well after his bypass surgery. He reportedly had a kidney ailment for several years and had been on dialysis. The funeral will reportedly be held on Tuesday morning.

The third and youngest son of Prithviraj Kapoor, Shashi Kapoor made his Bollywood debut in 1961 -- as the lead actor -- in the film, Dharmputra. Kapoor acted in over 150 films, including a dozen English language movies. He was born in Kolkata (then Calcutta) in 1938. Kapoor’s acting career began in the 1940s where he first appeared on screen as a child actor.

In 2011, he was awarded Padma Bhushan and Dadasaheb Phalke award in 2015. In the 60s and 70s, he acted in several hits such as Sharmilee, Aa Gale Lag Ja, Chor Machaye Shor, Jab Jab Phool Khile, Deewar, and Kabhi Kabhie among others. Shashi Kapoor and his wife Jennifer Kendal established the Prithvi Theatre in November 1978 in Mumbai. Jennifer died of cancer in 1984.

Kapoor is survived by daughter Sanjana Kapoor and two sons, Kunal Kapoor and Karan Kapoor.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:33 am 

Oops. did not catch on Shashi:(
I was looking at two of his artsy films, Jinnah and In Custody, good films!May his soul finally rest in peace!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:26 pm 

Comic actor Neeraj Vora passed away after being comatose for months :-(

in Daud as Chako...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:18 pm 

newDEEP [go-green] wrote:
Comic actor Neeraj Vora passed away after being comatose for months :-(

in Daud as Chako...

Directed a few Hit movies as well. He was also to direct Hera Pheri 3.
2014 Familywala (TV Movie)
2009 Shortkut - The Con Is On
2006 Phir Hera Pheri
2000 Khiladi 420

Quote:
http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bo ... sses-away/
Actor-Writer-Director Neeraj Vora passes away
BySubhash K. Jha
Dec 14, 2017 - 9:08 am IST

Neeraj Vora, the man who made us laugh on screen and off it too, is no more. Vora, who came into his own as the writer of Ram Gopal Varma’s Rangeela & Daud and also made a big impact playing comic roles in films like Akele Hum Akele Tum, Daud, Satya and Welcome Back, besides directing Phir Hera Pheri, passed away early morning on Thursday, December 14.

Producer Firoz Nadiadwala, who had been looking after the ailing Vora for more than a year, informed this writer of Vora’s demise, “He passed away at 4 am on Thursday. I’ve lost the battle to save my brother and friend from death. His health had improved so much. But it deteriorated suddenly on Friday. He had to be out into hospital. But it was no use. We lost him.”

For the past one year, Firoz had been looking after all the medical expenses of comatose filmmaker Neeraj Vora who fell ill and was given up for almost-dead by the doctors until Firoz stepped in.

Since that fateful day, Neeraj Vora occupied a special room in Firoz’s bungalow where the ailing writer-director was attended by a fleet of medical experts, nurses, dieticians and well-wishers.

Reluctant to talk about his astonishingly noble deed, Firoz says, “It was one year on 19 October since I got Neeraj to my home in Mumbai from AIIMS in Delhi where the doctors had declared he would be dead in a few hours. Quite frankly, I don’t know what powers made me do what I did. I couldn’t leave him to die. He had nobody to look after him. Neeraj did have a brother. But he was financially incapable of shouldering the responsibility. I had known Neeraj for 12 years. We’ve worked together in several films and we’ve shared a close bonding. How could I leave him there to die? How would I’ve lived with myself if I had been so callous?”

Firoz still recalls that fateful day when he decided to step in and save his friend’s life. “As I said the doctors at AIMS had given up on him. I don’t know what got into me. I immediately hired an air ambulance to bring Neeraj from Delhi to Mumbai. I have to confess my heart was in my mouth. If Neeraj had passed away during that journey from Delhi to Mumbai, or even after landing I’d have been in serious legal and moral trouble. Luckily God was on my side. He willed that Neeraj live and I be the tool to save his life. I sincerely believe we are all instruments of God brought to earth to do HIS will.”

Neeraj was slowly recovering under Firoz’s care. “I had set aside a room in my house for him. That was his home for the past year. The room has pictures of his parents. His father, a classical musician, used to play an instrument called the Veena. We had that music playing in his room. We had the Hanuman Chalisa recited for him…All that was familiar to Neeraj was there for him. Plus there were four attendants—two each for the day and night shifts—to look after him round the clock, a dietician, neuro-surgeons, a cook who lives closeby and cooks all the special food that Neeraj has to be fed through his stomach….Under all this care, Neeraj was slowly recovering. And now, he is gone.”

Firoz feels all his efforts to save his friend has gone to waste. “I lost Neeraj. I was so sure he would recover fully. But God willed otherwise. We are now giving a proper send-off with pooja and rituals. The cremation is at the Santacruz cremation at 4pm today.”

Post subject: Meena Kapoor
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:16 am 

Not surprised that this piece of news wasn't recorded onto zulm. I, too came across this today.
Meena Kapoor died on the 27th of November, 2017

http://indianexpress.com/article/entert ... d-4951186/

Post subject: Re: Meena Kapoor
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:53 pm 

Ragz wrote:
Not surprised that this piece of news wasn't recorded onto zulm. I, too came across this today.
Meena Kapoor died on the 27th of November, 2017

http://indianexpress.com/article/entert ... d-4951186/

Her "Aana meri jaan Sunday kay Sunda” is a forever number.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:57 pm 

Shrivallabh Vyas passed away at 60yrs.
He acted in Lagaan, Sarfarosh, amongst others.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:49 pm 

Shocking Rumor of Sridevi Dead has flooded the internet.

Hope, it's not true.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:52 am 

It is true :-(

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:54 am 

SRIDEVI

rana wrote:

Hope, it's not true.

Unfortunately, this unbelievable news was a true news.

Quote:
http://indianexpress.com/article/entert ... d-5076965/

[b]Bollywood actor Sridevi passes away[/b]

Sridevi passed away on Saturday night after a cardiac arrest, confirmed her brother-in-law Sanjay Kapoor. She was 54. The first female superstar of Bollywood was reportedly with her husband Boney Kapoor and daughter Khushi at the time of death.

By: Express Web Desk | Mumbai | Updated: February 25, 2018 7:50 am IST

Bollywood actor Sridevi passed away on Saturday night after a cardiac arrest, confirmed her brother-in-law Sanjay Kapoor. She was 54. “Yes, it is true that Sridevi passed away. I just landed here, I was in Dubai and now I am flying back to Dubai. It happened roughly around 11.00-11.30. I don’t know more details yet,” Sanjay confirmed the news to indianexpress.com. Sridevi was reportedly with her husband Boney Kapoor and daughter Khushi at the time of death. They were with the entire Kapoor family in UAE to attend the wedding ceremony of Mohit Marwah.

Born as Shree Amma Yanger Ayyapan, Sridevi worked in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada films before entering Hindi films. She started acting in the late 1960s, but her performance in Malayalam film Poombata (1971) won her the state award for best child artist. Sridevi made her Bollywood debut as a child artist in Julie (1975). Her first adult role was at the age of 13 in Tamil film Moondru Mudichu (1976). Sridevi went on to become one of the biggest female stars India ever had. The government of India awarded her Padma Shri, the fourth highest civilian honour, in 2013.

Her most remarkable films include Sadma, Chandni, Himmatwala, ChaalBaaz, Mr India, Nagina, Mawali, Tohfa and Gumrah among others. After working in Judaai, she took a 15-year break from movies only to be back to winning hearts in her second innings with English Vinglish in 2012. She was last seen in 2017 film MOM.

Sridevi’s most memorable onscreen pairing was with her real-life brother-in-law Anil Kapoor, while her most successful films were produced by husband Boney Kapoor.

Sridevi is survived by Boney Kapoor and two daughters – Janhvi and Khushi. She was Boney’s second wife. Her elder daughter Janhvi is set to make her Bollywood debut this year with Karan Johar’s directorial Dhadak.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:20 am 

rana wrote:
SRIDEVI

rana wrote:

Hope, it's not true.

Unfortunately, this unbelievable news was a true news.

Quote:
http://indianexpress.com/article/entert ... d-5076965/

[b]Bollywood actor Sridevi passes away[/b]

Sridevi passed away on Saturday night after a cardiac arrest, confirmed her brother-in-law Sanjay Kapoor. She was 54. The first female superstar of Bollywood was reportedly with her husband Boney Kapoor and daughter Khushi at the time of death.

By: Express Web Desk | Mumbai | Updated: February 25, 2018 7:50 am IST

Bollywood actor Sridevi passed away on Saturday night after a cardiac arrest, confirmed her brother-in-law Sanjay Kapoor. She was 54. “Yes, it is true that Sridevi passed away. I just landed here, I was in Dubai and now I am flying back to Dubai. It happened roughly around 11.00-11.30. I don’t know more details yet,” Sanjay confirmed the news to indianexpress.com. Sridevi was reportedly with her husband Boney Kapoor and daughter Khushi at the time of death. They were with the entire Kapoor family in UAE to attend the wedding ceremony of Mohit Marwah.

Born as Shree Amma Yanger Ayyapan, Sridevi worked in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada films before entering Hindi films. She started acting in the late 1960s, but her performance in Malayalam film Poombata (1971) won her the state award for best child artist. Sridevi made her Bollywood debut as a child artist in Julie (1975). Her first adult role was at the age of 13 in Tamil film Moondru Mudichu (1976). Sridevi went on to become one of the biggest female stars India ever had. The government of India awarded her Padma Shri, the fourth highest civilian honour, in 2013.

Her most remarkable films include Sadma, Chandni, Himmatwala, ChaalBaaz, Mr India, Nagina, Mawali, Tohfa and Gumrah among others. After working in Judaai, she took a 15-year break from movies only to be back to winning hearts in her second innings with English Vinglish in 2012. She was last seen in 2017 film MOM.

Sridevi’s most memorable onscreen pairing was with her real-life brother-in-law Anil Kapoor, while her most successful films were produced by husband Boney Kapoor.

Sridevi is survived by Boney Kapoor and two daughters – Janhvi and Khushi. She was Boney’s second wife. Her elder daughter Janhvi is set to make her Bollywood debut this year with Karan Johar’s directorial Dhadak.

What a loss, end of an era:( It ran terror in people hearts, along with sorrow.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:55 pm 

Shammi (Nargis Rabadi), fondly called Shammi Aunty.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ent ... 180792.cms

https://www.ndtv.com/entertainment/asha ... al-1820409

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:00 pm 

Narendra Jha dies young.
I really loved him in GHAYAL RETURNS.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 473 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 32  Next