It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:46 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:58 pm 

Two big hype films, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil & Sivaay released past Friday. All reviews are either cautious or biased. Big Hype films and hence seem to have made big collections already, recovering their investments.
Wonder, what's your reaction if you saw either of the two films ??

I was planning on seeing both films in the coming days of the week but got a chance to see Ae Dil H M on internet-TV box at a friends place. I kept on waiting for anything resembling a movie but gave up at Intermission (had to leave anyway). Aish had not appeared in the film yet and Anushka seems to have ended her role ?? Only a miracle in the second half could save the film ??

If anyone of you saw the film, is there anything interesting after Aish appears ?? If the rest of the film is the same as first half, is it a watchable film.

At the Box office, Shivaay is not doing as well as ADHM, so after watching half of ADHM, don't feel like going to see Shivaay at the theatre either.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:35 pm 

Very interesting experience! I have been going through the same tedious and treacherous first half or over an hour experience where ur patience gets really thin. In theater u don't have a choice lol because u have paid plus allocated the time so whether it is a dud like mohenjo daro or Luke warm masala like dilwaale with Kajol shouting her lungs out to KAALI! [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] and cake like house for SRK! Or it is Dhoom3! For me it was only Dhoom 3 that kept my attention in second half thanks to Aamir Khan! A lot of movies I think I gave up half the way rightfully , e.g Piku, Bombay Velvet, wake up Sid, bachna ae haseeno, beshram, Tamasha, Roy, saawariya, ( wow all Ranbir kapoor dud movies) qurban, zindagi na milegi doobara! Even locations can't help. A few of them I never had heart to visit. And Anushka and Doosra Admi with Ash;( I don't have stomach any more even to step into the [PERFORMING ARTS];( so feelings and experience is mutual here;)
I was told in south government and offices issued Holiday to watch Rajni Kabali( [ASTONISHED FACE], unbelievable, how can u watch that even for Rajni from the get go to the end;( [FLUSHED FACE]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:25 am 

Aey dil hai maha torture!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:15 pm 

Zoran009 wrote:
Aey dil hai maha torture!

As I said, I could watch it only till interval. Looks like, you watched all the way. Is it equally dull past interval or is there any spice in the second half.

Any word on Shivaay, anyone ?? Is it at least Paisa Vasool in theatre ??

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:56 pm 

It was tough to carry it through but just to see that I stuck through with tossing and turning, a few lines by shahrukh, a lot of running by ranbhir and a couple good shots of Ash dropping by for short time. I don't think u missed any thing it was boring , and I guess Karan has gone cookooo with his nose in big asses