It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:41 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:37 am 

Placed an order with them a month ago, still no sign of it. Their website states they respond to e-mails between 1 and 8 hours after you've sent them, they haven't responded to any of my three e-mails over the past week.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:31 pm 

I still like them. They get slow at times and that is no reason to ask others to avoid them.induna.com is faster but they do not give a fair exchange on the US currency.They sell at US prices whereas myindia shopping charges in indian rupees then convert to US D.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:36 pm 

sasural wrote:
I still like them. They get slow at times and that is no reason to ask others to avoid them.induna.com is faster but they do not give a fair exchange on the US currency.They sell at US prices whereas myindia shopping charges in indian rupees then convert to US D.

I can only talk about my experience. I ordered 15 DVDs, and they sent 9 and charged me for the whole amount. They claim that there are two shipments, but one of the tracking numbers they have given me is invalid, and when I have spoken to the couriers, they have told me that there was only one shipment that has been sent to me. Worst of all they do not respond to e-mails. Why would I want to recommend a company like this?

I agree that they do sell in INR as opposed to Induna, and this was the reason I ordered from them in the first place. Never again though.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:52 am 

To add to the nightmare I'm having with MyIndiaShopping, a month later I've now received the two packages............but they haven't bothered shipping the Baahubali bluray. They had no problems charging me for it though.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:40 pm 

bhaskar wrote:
To add to the nightmare I'm having with MyIndiaShopping, a month later I've now received the two packages............but they haven't bothered shipping the Baahubali bluray. They had no problems charging me for it though.

I only buy the older movies and can wait.I always keep my cart open for about 6 months until i get enough movies to reduce the total shipping cost. most of the time some of the movies get sold out but they still charge me and ship later. This works well for me as I still get the lower shipping cost. I can now watch many of the older movies on U Tube and they do have english subtitles.Have you asked them for a refund.