It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:37 pm 

sweetfriend wrote:
AUSTENTATIOUS -- :cry: :cry: :evil:

Huh? what's that? a new name for me? What me jealous of Ali? c'mon transgender you're making even less sense now! By the way you still suck! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:50 pm 

sweetfriend wrote:
DRAGUN ARSH :evil: :twisted:

Exactly how many people you got a beef with! Isn't one of those fellas the Tamil boy Clipper spoke about? Yeah and you still suck! :P :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:54 pm 

sweetfriend wrote:
Quote:
Clipper spoke about?

:cry: :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: :roll: :roll:
Cat got your tongue? So sorry I got you crying again! But be grateful, I may have stopped taking your phone calls or refused to return your pm's, but hey! atleast I'm talking to you here! And yeah, you still suck! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:06 pm 

sweetfriend wrote:
CLIPPER IS YOUR --- :lol: :lol: PINJRA :evil: :twisted:

Ah ha! Now we're getting somewhere! So he refused to be yours and there in lies all your grief! You still suck! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :laugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:26 pm 

sweetfriend wrote:
JamesBond007 wrote:
sweetfriend wrote:
CLIPPER IS YOUR --- :lol: :lol: PINJRA :evil: :twisted:

Ah ha! Now we're getting somewhere! So he refused to be yours and there in lies all your grief! You still suck! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :laugh:

YOU ARE BEYOND PERVERTED..I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU OR CLIPPER..MAYBE YOU ARE BOTH IN FLORIDA LIKE A CAMODIE AND A JACKASS

Who's being the Jackass now! Did you you think we wanted anything to do with you? Why do you think we both stopped taking your pms and phone calls? Ah yes! your puny brain cannot fathom something as heavy as this! What's the average life span of man 70 to 75 years? If so, you barely got a few years left you old fart. Try not to let jealousy and animosity consume you before then. Sit back and relax, enjoy the few years you got left. Somethings aren't meant to be, like having friends like me or Clipper. So chill out you old relic. Until then you still suck! :P :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:50 pm 

sweetfriend wrote:
Quote:
Who's being the Jackass now

I WILL NOT CALL YOU THAT NOW THAT
YOU HAVE BETRAYED THE TAMIL BOY-
I KNEW ALL ALONG THAT HE WAS A KISS AND TELL AND WANTED TO GET RID OF HIM FOR GOOD.FRIENDSHIP WORKS BOTH WAYS BUT TAMIL BOY WANTED ME AS A FRIEND AND NOT HIM AS MY FRIEND SO TO GET RID OF HIM I TOLD HIM BIG LIE WHICH HE RAN AND TOLD YOU..
HAD NO PROOF UNTIL YOU JUST DISCLOSED IT..
BYE NOW I LEAVE YOU YOUR

PINJRA
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Huh? Are you smoking crack? What the hell your'e talking about? Who told me what? Golly, oh man, I didn't realise I was kicking the shit out of you that bad. Honestly, I was just poking fun at you! Now I got you ranting and raving making no sense what so ever! You just gave your ownself up.:P :P ANYWAY NOW YOU SUCK MORE THAN EVER!~ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :laugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:26 pm 

sweetfriend wrote:

DO NOT NEED ANYTHING ELSE FROM YOU SO ADIEU

Oh mighty warrior! glad I knocked some sense into you! So now I can look foward to my frequent visit here on Zulm to be peaceful and and free from harassment from you? Pheeeww! finally, although you still suck, I'll hold you to your word! :P :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :laugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:14 pm 

sweetfriend wrote:
JamesBond007 wrote:
sweetfriend wrote:

DO NOT NEED ANYTHING ELSE FROM YOU SO ADIEU

Oh mighty warrior! glad I knocked some sense into you! So now I can look foward to my frequent visit here on Zulm to be peaceful and and free from harassment from you? Pheeeww! finally, although you still suck, I'll hold you to your word! :P :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :laugh:

There can be no peace until u retract all the bitchy remarks.
everything comes with a price especially since you are a Betrayer to the Tamil Child u mentioned.

Okay, Okay Mighty Warrior in the name of peace I hereby retract all those bitchy remarks! There! happy now? But, you still suck! Oh boy, I hope you don't consider that bitchy, you know, like you suck big time! :P :P Hell I'm a changing the title of this thread, tell me if you like!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:18 pm 

HOW SWEETFRIEND THE MIGHTY WARRIOR GOT HIS GROOVE BACK

You Like? :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:14 pm 

sweetfriend wrote:
JB there will never be peace as you are the OLD HAG that takes off your skin then suck the little children in Leguan.Someone will have to burn you skin then that will be the end...
GO cry to the Tamil Child the Kiss and Tell Brat...

What you're addressing me as JB? what happened to all those colorful names you gave me? I had grown very fond of them and now I'm a little dissappointed you stopped using them. Shit and I thought you got your groove back! Don't tell me The Mighty Warrior swallows his words. Whatever happens to " A man's word is his BOND" (no pun intened :P ) Oh thats right, thats questionable, whether you being a man and all:roll: . Peace my little sweettransgender. May the bullshit always be with you and may you always SUCK! [ 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:51 pm 

sweetfriend wrote:
Guess you love being Sadistic but the die has been cast.How can there be peace when there is no valley you nogender tongue pushing or should I say tongue pulling sweet SUCKER-i KNOW YOU STILL LOVE TO SUCK
the Tamil Boy is missing you

Aah! Thats more like it! I'm a enjoying this! One for the road!YOU STILL SUCK ! :P :P :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:01 am 

sweetfriend wrote:
.How can there be peace when there is no valley

You have taken too many blows to the head! Enough is enough! Your brain is addled! Let's have peace cause there is a valley! If you would bend your head forward and look straight down, squarely between those two hills sticking out from your chest you'll see it. Now that you do, PEACE! (chuckle) You suck! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :laugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:47 am 

BUMP

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:00 am 

THE END

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:52 pm 

There's no stopping you or an end to this madness?. Hmm.. Let's see... am... since you came out of the closet , it's only fair we let you in on our big secrete here. Brace your self, ready? I am gay! yes, yes man James Bond is gay! Not only am I gay but all those guys you mentioned, they're gay also including your precious Mr. Noor. In fact he is the head gay guy if there is such a thing. Wait there's more, the real Zulm is an oasis for gay people. We all rendezvous here to exchange our escapades. It's a haven for us who are still in the closet. The Zulm that you know is a sham, all that discussion above movies, dvds, musics and what not, is just a cover for us that are gay, surprise eh?. One more surprise, every so often we host a great gay bash, an orgy if you will. I am in the middle of planing our next upcoming gay gala. You will be pleased to know all those guys and Mr Noor will be in attendance, and since you came out of the closet on your own accord we have decided to have you as our guest of honor! But if you keep following me around and harass me at every turn it will only delay this great event. So why don't you be a good gay old man and leave me alone, remember you are not a member yet. So please don't jeopardise this wonderfull opportunity to become a full fledged member. I might add I am on the selecting committee, something to remember. NOW LEAVE ME ALONE

THE END, HOPEFULLY!