It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:58 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Aish Engaged?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:40 pm 

Don't know where to put it!
Bollywood actress possibly engaged.
Bollywood beauty AISHWARYA RAI is reportedly engaged to actor ABHISHEK BACHCHAN after falling on love on the set of UMRAO JAAN.

The BRIDE AND PREJUDICE actress, 32, and Bachchan, 41, - son of legendary Indian star AMITABH BACHCHAN - have starred in five films together over the past six years (begs00), but only began dating three months ago, according to local reports in India.

The Times Of India newspaper reports Bachchan's uncle AJITABH consulted Bangalore astrologer CHANDRASHEKAR SWAMI to see if the lovestruck co-stars' horoscopes matched and were advised the couple should marry as soon as possible. Traditional Hindus always check astrological matches before marrying.

Swami appeared on Eenadu TV over the weekend (11-12FEB06), saying, "Their horoscopes match. The wedding will take place."

Rai, a former Miss World and L'Oreal spokesmodel, has previously dated actors SALMAN KHAN and VIVEK OBEROI, while Bachchan was linked to actress KARISMA KAPOOR.

Source:http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/rai%20to%20marry%20bachchans%20son_12_02_2006

Last edited by JamesBond007 on Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:04 am 

what another bull shit by Bachns or this time by makers of Umrao jaan as Dutta failed to sell, pseudo patriotism, now will like to sell Sensationalism!! :twisted: :roll: :x

Why can Sbhishek the jerk!! find a woman of his own age!! First Karishma Didi!! now Aishwarya Mossi!! Next will be Chach Manisha I guess? :roll:

Raveena and Madhuri are spoken for :lol: :oops: were Bachan family!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:50 pm 

sweetfriend wrote:
arsh wrote:
what another bull shit by Bachns or this time by makers of Umrao jaan as Dutta failed to sell, pseudo patriotism, now will like to sell Sensationalism!! :twisted: :roll: :x

Why can Sbhishek the jerk!! find a woman of his own age!! First Karishma Didi!! now Aishwarya Mossi!! Next will be Chach Manisha I guess? :roll:

Raveena and Madhuri are spoken for :lol: :oops: were Bachan family!!

And what about POOR arsh--She dumped Salman then took up with the younger Vivek who probably no longer needs her --

I think she likes young chicks not OLD FARTS like you and me :lol:

a la Madam Rekha style!! jawani ka raaz! :idea:

Post subject: Re: Old News?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:22 pm 

DvdRetailer wrote:
JamesBond007 wrote:

The BRIDE AND PREJUDICE actress, 32, and Bachchan, 41,

Is Abishek really 41? Not sure. I watched AVS TV show last week and they reported he had just celebrated his birthday and turned 30ish. :?

Anyway, Mozel Tov to Aish and Abishek on their engagement, if this is the real thing! :D

I think you should switch it around!! :lol:

Post subject: Re: Old News?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:08 pm 

DvdRetailer wrote:
JamesBond007 wrote:

The BRIDE AND PREJUDICE actress, 32, and Bachchan, 41,

Is Abishek really 41? Not sure. I watched AVS TV show last week and they reported he had just celebrated his birthday and turned 30ish. :?

! :D

Abhishek just turned 30. He is two years younger to Aish.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:38 am 

sweetfriend wrote:
Quote:

She will probably use up the lost 2 years then look for another young suckling stud :lol:

Aish always dates only men who are in the number 1 position and when their market is down she dumps them and looks out for a new bakra. :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:31 pm 

CRAZYDVDBUYER wrote:
sweetfriend wrote:
Quote:

She will probably use up the lost 2 years then look for another young suckling stud :lol:

Aish always dates only men who are in the number 1 position and when their market is down she dumps them and looks out for a new bakra. :twisted:

I agree!! Looks like he will be chewed and spit out like Vivik, who is NADA now!! Beware!!! :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:48 am 

Okay just changed the title from " Old News?" to more appropriately " Aish Engaged? ". Hmm, noticed the question mark! and incidentally the previous title was a teaser, and it seems arsh hit it right on the head? :lol:

Quote:

what another bull shit by Bachns or this time by makers of Umrao jaan as Dutta failed to sell, pseudo patriotism, now will like to sell Sensationalism!!

My, My. She's not my favorite but it seems like some of you guys are really ticked off by her! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:20 am 

arsh wrote:
CRAZYDVDBUYER wrote:
sweetfriend wrote:
Quote:

I agree!! Looks like he will be chewed and spit out like Vivik, who is NADA now!! Beware!!! :roll:

I think after Umrao Jaan flop she will eventually date and marry a Hollywood Actor!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:07 am 

JamesBond007 wrote:
arsh wrote:
CRAZYDVDBUYER wrote:
sweetfriend wrote:
Quote:

I think after Umrao Jaan flop she will eventually date and marry a Hollywood Actor!

May be Brad pitt, down few more hands till then..lol :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:36 am 

:oops:

Last edited by JamesBond007 on Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:57 pm 

:P