It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:19 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Riots in UK
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:13 am 

Am shocked and disgusted by all the riots in London, Birmingham and other parts of the UK. Sheer opportunism by all involved. More importantly though, hope everyone is safe and sound. A lot of needless violence taking place against innocent people.

Post subject: Re: Riots in UK
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:44 am 

bhaskar wrote:
Am shocked and disgusted by all the riots in London, Birmingham and other parts of the UK. Sheer opportunism by all involved. More importantly though, hope everyone is safe and sound. A lot of needless violence taking place against innocent people.

Riots for fun :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:21 pm 
Site Admin

Oh well it's provided some good laughs with the so called rioters breaking into like of McDonald and cooking their own food and cases of looting at the pound shops (equivalent to dollar store and 99 cent stores in the states?). Work of geniuses.

Not sure if I should be horrified or just embarrassed but the local monkeys in my town tried to loot a supermarket and failed, they also tried setting fire to a carpet store - could you find any more flammable material? - and failed! :shock: :rofl:

Ali

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:50 pm 

ali wrote:
Oh well it's provided some good laughs with the so called rioters breaking into like of McDonald and cooking their own food and cases of looting at the pound shops (equivalent to dollar store and 99 cent stores in the states?). Work of geniuses.

Not sure if I should be horrified or just embarrassed but the local monkeys in my town tried to loot a supermarket and failed, they also tried setting fire to a carpet store - could you find any more flammable material? - and failed! :shock: :rofl:

Ali

This has to do more with Police brutality that goes unchecked,Do not see an end in sight soon.. :( :shock: