It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:02 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:41 am 

This was the PM, I received on blu-ray.com.(on 11th Oct) Though posted once, it got deleted in no time. I posted the same second time, and I found that my account was banned ! Likewise, I also learnt that the account of a member name 'Justice4None' and 'Insaaf ka Taraazu' also got banned ! (may be for the similar reason !)
This is posted here with the intention to shed some light on members as regards to the truth, as many of the members here, are the members of blu-ray.com too ! One thing which I've noticed in common is that whoever on blu-ray.com posts any news which are not favorable to one member 'Bollywood Blu-ray' gets his posts deleted or gets banned ! Our senior and most beloved member 'Sanjay' is one such example. Perhaps blu-ray.com really doesn't deserve good members, and I am sure, if this continues, there will be hardly any good members on blu-ray.com and all of us will shift to zulm.net !
Unfortunately, 'Bollywood Blu-ray' has arrived here too. Hope, the atmosphere here doesn't get rotten !

Yesterday, 04:20 PM
InsaafKaTaraazu
Banned

Home Theater Gallery:0
Blu-ray collection:0
PS3 collection:0
Trading Score:0 Nexus between 'Bollywood Blu-ray' and chandna.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The banning of 'Justice4None' for making this post confirms the nexus between 'Bollywood Blu-ray' and chandna. --> Problems Playing Billu barber & bhool bhulaiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice4None
I wonder whatever happened with the Wake Up Sid (BIG) blu-ray not playing in 'Region A' PS3s issue. Chandna had claimed to be working with Sony to resolve the issue. So was the issue ever resolved, or was it just more lip service to brush aside the issue then? There are other issues that all blu-rays authored by chandna have with PS3s and those issues too have never been resolved.

The banning of 'Justice4None' for making this post confirms the nexus between 'Bollywood Blu-ray' and chandna. The concept of ethics in business or disclosure, is obviously beyond their understanding. The entire membership of this forum has been fooled and taken for a ride. All along they have claimed and pretended to have nothing to do with each other, but they are obviously very closely linked. If anyone still has any doubts, the proof lies in the fact that the mailing address listed
for both companies is identical.

Digital Entertainment (P) Ltd
36, 2nd Floor, Heera Panna,
Oshiwara, Andheri(w),
Mumbai-400053 India
http://www.dgtainment.com/

Bollywood Entertainment Pvt Ltd
36, 2nd Floor, Heera Panna,
Oshiwara, Andheri(w),
Mumbai-400053,
India
http://www.bollywoodblu-ray.co.in/contact.aspx?iCode=

Instead of banning members for speaking the truth, blu-ray.com should check the veracity of companies that they chose to partner with.

PS: This post in all probability will be deleted and my account banned. Hopefully atleast
a few people will have read the post before it is deleted.