It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:58 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:20 am 

Glancing film credits came across the names "Sheikh Mukhtar' and "Chandrashekhar" that were very popular at one time and I started wondering, whatever happened to. Chandrashekhar who made, directed and starred in Cha Cha Cha, seems to be still active in smaller capacities but I didn't see much info about Sheikh Mukhtiar. Finally found a site that had some info about Sheikh Mukhtiar.

This prompted me to start this topic as I'm sure there must be more that will fit into "Forgotten", Whatever Happened To", Long Lost" topic.

Unfortunately, it's a sad ending for Sheikh Mukhtar.
Quote:
SHEIKH MUKHTIAR
By Shireesh Kanekar
http://behind-the-scenes.tripod.com/shaikh_mukhtar.htm
Memorable Films
(as Producer)
----------
Post-Partition India
----------
Toote Taare (1948)
Dada (1949)
Ustad Pedro (1951)
Dara (1953)
Mangu (1954)
Mr. Lambu (1956)
Do Ustad (1959)
Noor Jehan (1967)

Note:- Although Sheikh Mukhtar migrated to Pakistan in his last days, he never produced and/or acted in any Pakistani Film.
-----------------------------------------------
He was Bollywood`s first Hunk - one who would have put today`s WWF hulks to shame. Exceptionally tall and frighteningly hefty, he was endowed with an immense physique. His face was a roadmap of crisscrossing muscles. A sharp jaw line added to the dimensions of his rock-hard face. Hardly `star` material compared to the Hrithiks and Salmans of today.

Yet, this rugged man was once a hero.

Those were the days when a limp-wristed hero, who could not even unlock the mysteries of the lush curls of his beloved, was universally adored in cinema halls. In such times, Sheikh Mukhtar adorned the garb of a hero. This feat was achieved by movie monarch Mehboob Khan. In Ek hi Raasta, or The Only Way, a film directed by Mehboob saab for Sagar Movietone way back in 1939, Sheikh Mukhtar was one of the three heroes. The other two were Arun Ahuja (matinee idol Govinda`s father) and a certain Harish (who later directed films such as Burma Road, he was Tara Harish). Though billed as male lead, Sheikh Mukhtar never fitted into the `romantic` mould. And why should he? He portrayed an uncouth lover, almost a pre-Neanderthal man, in Mehboob Khan`s Roti with sensuous Sitara Devi as his beloved. In that film, Sheikh would bring down an aircraft with the mere strike of his spear. When thirsty, he would empty an entire bucket down his throat in one go. Soppy dialogues oozing with maudlin emotions such as love and romance, did not come forth from the super-hunk.

In Wadia`s Krishnabhakt Bodana, Sheikh Mukhtar was the Lord`s devotee. In Bahen, he portrayed the role of Meena Kumari`s brother. His imposing personality fitted well into `period` films which dabbled in history. He played the role of Shahenshah Babar; went on to become Chengez Khan and then donned the mantle of Sher Afghan in Noor Jehan, a film which he produced. He was often teamed with Begum Para, the bewitching beauty of that era. The pair hit it off exceedingly well on the screen. For countless cinema aficionados, the Sheikh Mukhtar-Begum Para pair was a classic case of the beauty and the beast. With pint-sized Mukri, Sheikh Mukhtar had a successful celluloid partnership. Sheikh Mukhtar produced a string of Hindi films, such as Dada, Dara, Ustad Pedro, Toote Tare, Mr. Lambu, Annadaata, Mangu (with another beauty, Nigar Sultan), Do Ustaad, Noor Jehan, among others.

He wove into his films a variety of songs, from Bahaaron ke doli pe aaye hai jawaani, a romantic number from Annadaata, to naughty ditties, such as Dil ka yeh engine seeti bajaaye from Ustaad Pedro, and Namaste, Doctor Paro, hum ko bhi ek injection maaro. Sheikh Mukhtar`s pair of shoes, of twelve number size, (in Do Ustaad), summed up his big time existence. His role in this film was widely appreciated. Sheikh Mukhtar showcased his acting talents in the concluding scene of Do Ustaad when he holds his long-lost brother and son to his bosom.

Sheikh Mukhtar blew up his hard-earned money on Noor Jahan, his dream project. However, the `period` film bombed miserably at the box office. And with the film collapsed this mighty man. Debts began to pile up. Income Tax arrears kept multiplying in geometrical progression. Unable to resolve this crisis, Sheikh Mukhtar, who was adored in Bollywood for his integrity and for his firmness to keep vices of every variety at bay, fled to Pakistan with the alacrity of a small-time house burglar. He took with him the prints of his films. But, sadly, the Pakistan film industry offered him no succor. He kept running from pillar to post, visiting government offices with a plea that he be allowed to release his films. A broken man, Sheikh Mukhtar passed away between these fruitless visits. Noor Jehan, which was released in Pakistan after Sheikh Mukhtar died, kept the box office registers ringing with cash.

Last edited by rana on Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:00 am 

sadly! bad bureaucracy! :(

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:16 pm 

Another one:
Kumkum

Her last film was released in 1973 (and another one later on but that was just one scene from her earlier film).

She acted in lots of films, as a second lead in big films and as a lead actress in smaller films.

Some of her famous/ significant films (picked from Indiafm list):

Jalte Badan (October 5, 1973)
Raja Aur Rank (1968)
Dlruba (1967)
Sab Ka Ustad (1967)
Lambu In Hongkong (1967)
Ganga Ki Lahrein (1964)
Mr X In Bombay (1964)
Aplam Chaplam (1962)
King Kong (1962)
Burmah Road (1962)
Son Of India (1962)
Naache Nagin Baje Been (1960)
Dil Bhi Tera Hum Bhi Tere (1960)
Kala Bazar (1960)
Tu Nahin Aur Sahi (1960)
Kohinoor (1960)
Ujala (1959)
Madhu (1959)
Char Dil Char Raahen (1959)
Shararat (1959)
Commander (1959)
Mother India (February 14, 1957)
Baarish (1957)
Naya Daur (1957)
Ustad (1957)
Basant Bahar (1956)
Mem Saheb (1956)
Kala Chor (1956)
C.I.D. (1956)
Funtoosh (1956)
Samundari Daku (1956)
Kundan (1955)
Mirza Ghalib (1954)

Some excerpts from other websites:
Quote:
http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?s ... ntry483203
Jassi:
Kumkum acted in many big films..mainly in second leads...she is really underrated in terms of popularity..i think she also did some bhojpuri films too..

Nasir:
Kumkum's persona was loveable. She looked like a star without the usual dazzle. Though she was beautiful it appears that makeup persons did not do justice to her. Yes, she looked like a real girl living next door.
She did roles in both A and B grade movies. I loved her role in Dilip Starrer, KOHINOOR, as well as in Mehboob Khan's MOTHER INDIA, SON OF INDIA; in BASANT BAHAR, Guru Dutt's PYAASA, KALI TOPI LAL RUMAAL and other movies.
When I was in Saudi Arabia in Khobar City in the Eighties, I was told that Kumkum was residing in that very city. However, the Saudi's laws being very strict, I could not hazard even a visit.

Reeth:
Does Kum kum still live in Saudi Arabia......i hunted aound to get some personal news about her
but there is very little known about her....

Reeth:
Daga daga vai vai ----Kali topi laal rumaal
Khubsoorat hasina with Kishore kumar
Chedo na meri zulfein again with Kishore kumar
Dekha baabu ched ka mazaa --- Shararat
Yeh hawa yeh nadi ka kinara with Rajendra kumar ----Ghar sansar
Yeh vaada karen jahan bhi rahe with Dharmendra -----Dil bhi tera hum bhi tere
Yaaron ka pyar liye nakhre hazzar liye with Agha -----Kaali topi laal rumaal

And the two dance sequences in 'Kohinoor' with Dilip Kumar......Madhuban mein radhika and
Jaadughar khatil....

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:10 pm 

wasnt KumKum in Lalkaar as well?

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:25 am 

sengh_15 wrote:

Yes... Here you go.... courtesy from armaan....!

Kum Kum

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:53 am 

JamesBond007 wrote:
sengh_15 wrote:

Yes... Here you go.... courtesy from armaan....!

Kum Kum

kum kum, chokri! :lol:

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:04 am 

sengh_15 wrote:

Yes, she was in Lalkaar, a 1972 film. Her last appearance was in 1973.

(I listed only some of the films that Kumkum was in)

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:33 pm 

http://www.indiafm.com/news/2008/05/19/11406/index.html

Noted Marathi writer Vijay Tendulkar passes away
By Bollywood Hungama News Network, May 19, 2008 - 14:28 IST

Well-known Marathi playwright Vijay Tendulkar, who was suffering from a prolonged illness, died at his Pune residence early today morning (May 19). Vijay, who started his career writing for newspapers, is best remembered for his Marathi plays like Ghashiram Kotwal and Sakharam Binder. He also wrote the screenplay for some Hindi films such as Nishant, Akrosh and Ardh Satya.

The acclaimed writer, who won the National Award for Best Screenplay for Shyam Benegal's Manthan, was also the recipient of the prestigious Padma Bhushan award in the year 1984.

Bollywood Hungama prays to the Almighty, May his Soul rest in peace.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:36 pm 

Didn't realize famous Producer, Director Actor O P Ralhan: died in Jan 1997.
Quote:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0707705/

Date of Birth: 1925, India more
Date of Death: 12 January 1997, India

Producer:
Paapi (1977) (producer)
Bandhe Haath (1973) (producer)
Hulchul (1971) (producer)
Talash (1969) (producer)
Phool Aur Patthar (1966) (producer)

Director:
1. Pyaas (1982)
... aka Thirst (International: English title)

2. Paapi (1977)
3. Hulchul (1971)

4. Talash (1969)
5. Phool Aur Patthar (1966)
6. Gehra Daag (1963)

7. Mujrim (1958) (as Ralhan)
... aka Criminal (International: English title)

Actor:

imdb has just 12 listings for his acting credits. I'm sure he acted in lots of films in smaller roles.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:33 pm 

As I saw a famous video clip yesterday, googled for that song and thought of adding it here:

Bulo C Rani:

Any one remember Bulo C Rani ?? But, you sure remember this Qwwali that this yester years Music Director composed:
'Hamen to loot liya milke husn Walon ne..' bu Ismail Azad and party
Film: Al Hilaal, anyone remember that film ??

(Ismail Azad: this may be another film personality, we don't know enough about)

There is not much listed @ imdb about either Bulo C Rani or Ismail Azad. But, here is some info from "Down Memory Lane" web site:
Quote:
http://www.downmelodylane.com/bulocrani.html

Bulo C Rani
A music director, however popular, is often forgotten with the passage of time when the trend of music changes. Bulo C Rani was one such composer whose best is buried under the debris of time. When the slow paced melodious music was replaced by the fast paced rhythmic melodies Bulo suddenly lost his relevance as a composer. He lived in a state of hibernation for so long that his death - a suicide - on 24th May 1993 at 73 was reported as if it was a matter of no big consequence. The eventful career of Bulo C Rani in the 40’s and the early 50’s was forgotten.

Mukesh, after his initial failure as a singer, drew attention only when he sang for Bulo in Moorti (1945) ('Badariya baras gai us paar..'). The film 'Jogan' (1950) was a landmark in Bulo’s career. His composing skill enabled him to enhance the inherent charm of Meerabai’s traditional bhajans such as 'Ghoonghat Ke Pat Khol re..', 'Main to Girdhar ke ghar jaaoon..', 'Damag damag dole naiya..' and 'Jogi mat ja, mat ja..'. Even the Holi song ('Rang daaro ri..') and the sentimental one in the voice of Talat ('Sundarta Ke Sabhi Shikari..') were no less appealing. More than Dilip Kumar and Nargis in the film it was Bulo’s music which turned out to be the real star.

Before 'Jogan' came his way Bulo had already earned recognition through the films such as 'Rajputani' ('Ja parwane ja kahin shama jal rahi hai..') and 'Anjuman' ('Kaise bataoon tum se is dil ko pyar kyun hai..') and the immense popularity of the song 'Armaan bhara dil toot gaya..' from the film 'Wafa' (1951). Bulo C Rani had a special fascination for heavy voices which were capable of more expressive power. For the same reason he was able to create a great impact on listeners with the voices of Amirbai ('Sooni padi hai payar ki duniya tere baghair..', Zohrabai ('Ankhon mein intezaar Ki duniya liye huve..') and Geeta Roy (Dutt) in the songs of 'Jogan'. Bulo did not hesitate to create an enchanting melody in the song 'Badi bhool hui tujhe pyar kiya..' in 'Maghroor'.

Bilwamangal (1954) was the last significant film of Bulo C Rani. Suraiya sang one of her most memorable song 'Parwanon se preet seekhli, shama se seekha jal jaana..' and so did C.H. Atma in 'Panghat pe more shyam bajaaye muraliya..'. Despite the popularity of a stray song such as 'Hamen to loot liya milke husn Walon ne..' sung by Ismail Azad and party in the film 'Al Hilal'(1958). Bulo C Rani just continued to drift because his music had not remained a viable commercial proposition. After 'Sunhare Qadam' (1966). Bulo's career came to an end. Having once enjoyed the position of prominence the lack of assignment made him restless.

It was an irony of fate that the song he composed in the voice of Lata in his last film 'Sunhare Qadam' was 'Maangne se jo maut mil jaati, Kaun jeeta zamane men...'. Irony was that in life he asked for death and he got it.

FILMOGRAPHY
1 Caarvan [1944]
2 Pagli Duniya [1944]
3 Chand Chakori [1945]
4 Prabhu Ka Ghar [1945]
5 Moorti [1945]
6 Preet [1945]
7 Dharti [1946]
8 Rajputani [1946]
9 Saalgirah [1946]
10 Shravan Kumar [1946]
11 Bela [1947]
12 Kaun Hamara [1947]
13 Piya Ghar Aaja [1947]
14 Wo Zamaana [1947]
15 Pehli Pehchaan [1947]
16 Anjuman [1948]
17 Bichhde Balam [1948]
18 Jai Hanumaan [1948]
19 Bhool Bhulaiyan [1949]
20 Ghareebi [1949]
21 Naarad Muni [1949]
22 Nanad Bhaujai [1949]
23 Nazaare [1949]
24 Jogan [1950]
25 Lavangi [1950]
26 Pyar Ki Baaten [1951]
27 Wafa [1951]
28 Baghdaad [1952]
29 Izzat [1952]
30 Nirmal [1952]
31 Gul Sanoba [1953]
32 Husn Ka Chor [1953]
33 Aurat Teri Yahi Kahani [1954]
34 Bilwamangal [1954]
35 Haseena [1955]
36 Madhur Milan [1955]
37 Shikaar [1955]
38 Veer Rajputaani [1955]
39 Aabroo [1956]
40 Baadshah Salamat [1956]
41 Noor-e-Yaman [1956]
42 Raam Navami [1956]
43 Jahaazi Lutera [1958]
44 Jivan Saathi [1957]
45 Al Hilaal [1958]
46 Tin Tin Tin [1959]
47 Rasiya [195?]
48 Abdullah [1960]
49 Black Tiger [1960]
50 Pedro [1960]
51 Anaarbala [1961]
52 Room No. 17 [1961]
53 Jadoo Mahal [1962]
54 Madam Zorro [1962]
55 Shri Ganesh [1962]
56 Magic Box [1963]
57 Haqdaar [1964]
58 Chhupa Rustam [1965]
59 Shahi Lutera [1965]
60 Son Of Haatimtai [1965]
61 Jaadoo [1966]
62 Sunehere Qadam [1966]

Sure, most or may be all of his films are 'B' films, last ones (1960s) being Dara Singh Randhawa Mumtaz etc stunt & wrestling films (very popular in those days) but I did see many of his 60s films. All those films had good music, me never registering Bulo C Rani name as the music director.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:22 pm 

It's pity and shameful what happens to many of the yesteryear beloved film personalities in their twilight years. Sheikh Mukhtar mentioned above and many others had been neglected. One time I read that Indian Govt started a program that looks after the welfare of such personalities ??

(At the moment I recall Priya, Navin Nischol, - - )

Here is another shameful bullying a yesteryear's very popular actress:

Quote:
http://www.mumbaimirror.com/index.aspx? ... 22b1f8fbe6

Actress Sadhana fights land sharks eyeing her bungalow

Deeptiman Tiwary

Posted On Thursday, August 12, 2010 at 02:55:49 AM

In her prime, she inspired thousands of women to emulate her hairstyle with the signature fringe. Now in the autumn of her life, actress Sadhana is fighting for her right to a peaceful life after allegedly being harassed by builder Yusuf Lakdawala.

Sadhana, 65, has accused Lakdawala of trying to pressure her into vacating the Santacruz house she has lived in for 50 years. On Wednesday she lodged a written complaint with DCP (Zone IX) KMM Prasanna alleging that Lakdawala threatened her with death after a small tiff with some of his family members, who live in the same building.

The property in question is Sangeeta Bungalow, a two-storey building on Ram Krishna Mission Road, Santacruz, where Sadhana occupies the 3000 sq ft ground floor with her niece and servants. On the first floor lives the family of actress Baby Naaz, while the second floor is occupied by the family of Lakdawala’s mother-in-law. All three families are tenants. The property is owned by Asha Bhosle.

According to Sadhana’s complaint, the water supply to her house has been irregular for a few days and on Monday, she sent her secretary, Flora, to check the water tank on the terrace. Lakdawala’s family allegedly did not allow Flora to enter the terrace and misbehaved with her. Sadhana then called Lakdawala who allegedly fought with her and threatened her.

Sadhana, 65, is under pressure to vacate her Santacruz house where she has been living for 50 years. The property is owned by Asha Bhosle

Says Sadhana, “Lakdawala threatened me: ‘Char gunde mangwa kar marwa dunga. Body bhi nahi milegi.’ (I will get four goons and get you killed. No one will even find your body.) I am a peaceful person, but if someone threatens me, I know how to defend myself. That is why I complained to DCP Prasanna. He has assured me he will look into the matter personally.”

Prasanna said, “I have asked an officer to investigate the matter. If what she says is true, an FIR will be lodged against Lakdawala.”

Sadhana alleges Lakdawala has been troubling the tenants of Sangeeta Bungalow for several years. There have been skirmishes over the common terrace and the guards he has allegedly posted outside the house. She had earlier sought the help of MP Priya Dutt to remove them. “He just wants to usurp the property,” she complained.

Lakdawala denied all allegations. “I never threatened Sadhana. I am also in no way associated with the redevelopment of the property.”

Sadhana also claimed that sometime back, a friend informed her that Lakdawala had allegedly hired some Shiv Sainiks to attack her and her husband RK Nayyar.

“I met Balasaheb Thackeray who called Lakdawala and reprimanded him. My colleague Rajendra Kumar who was present at the meeting, and is a friend of Lakdawala, was annoyed with me for involving the Sena. But he found out later that Lakdawala wanted to redevelop the property and nursed a grudge against me for coming in the way. I told him that all I wanted was a house as big as the one I am living in.”

Reacting to these allegations, Lakdawala said, “There have been certain misunderstandings in the past which have been amicably settled. Sadhana thinks she owns the bungalow. She should understand that all tenants have equal rights over the property.”

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:48 pm 

Simi Garewal-
Played second role to Kum Kum in Son of India.
What is so strange is that these second roles are actually more demanding and better roles
like Saathi, Do Badan, Mera Naam Joker-Who else could have done that role.
I think her best was in Do Boond Paani..
PS
Is the dvd of Do Boond Paani available.
I have listened to the songs on line and they are really and truly Wonderful :D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:30 pm 

Saw this news article about some of the famous actresses from the past, languishing in oblivion. Sad:

Quote:
Yesteryear Bollywood beauties languish in oblivion

http://www.filmicafe.com/news_detail.php?news_id=14394
By IANS, 23 April, 2010
Fame is fickle. Sadhana, Nanda and Nimmi, who were the toast of Hindi cinema, are long forgotten now and lead secluded lives in a city that once worshipped them. Others like Parveen Babi, Nadira and Suraiya died lonely and unloved.

Parveen was considered one of the most glamorous actresses in the 1970s and was often seen playing modern, unconventional women in films like 'Deewaar', 'Amar Akbar Anthony', 'Shaan' and 'Kaalia'.

The actress had much talked about affairs with Kabir Bedi and Mahesh Bhatt but never married. She was said to be suffering from a delusional disorder and in her last days, addiction to drugs and alcohol left her to lead a secluded life. She was found dead in her apartment in 2005 due to complications from diabetes.

Something similar happened to Nadira. Often cast as a vamp, she made her name with 'Shree 420' and 'Dil Apna Aur Preet Parai'. She even won the best supporting actress Filmfare Award for portraying the dilemma of a mother whose daughter gets pregnant out of wedlock in 'Julie'.

Though Nadira was a successful actress, her personal life was not so happy. She was married twice. Her first marriage to Urdu poet and filmmaker Naqshab ended unhappily. She then tied the knot with a man who turned out to be a gold-digger. After that, Nadira chose to live alone and breathed her last in February 2006 at the age of 73 following a prolonged illness.

Legendary singer-actress Suraiya, who ruled the screen in the 1940s and 1950s with hits like 'Pyar Ki Jeet' and 'Dillagi', was another actress who chose to walk into loneliness after being in the limelight for years.

Many say she never got over her broken relationship with Dev Anand. The actress owned an apartment on Marine Drive, one of the most posh locations in Mumbai, and lived there all on her own until her death in 2004 at the age of 75.

Another yesteryear actress who remains single is Asha Parekh. Legendary director Bimal Roy's discovery, she entered the movies as a child artist with 'Aaasmaan' in 1952.

Seven years later she turned into a full-fledged heroine with 'Dil Deke Dekho'. After that there was no looking back for Asha who was an excellent dancer. Some of her hits include 'Jab Pyar Kissise Hota Hai', 'Love in Tokyo', 'Do Badan' and 'Teesri Manzil'.

There were rumours at that time that she fell in love with director Nasir Hussain, but Asha never commented on that.

Once asked if she misses a family, she said: 'I don't think so. There was a time when I did want to get married. I used to love children, I still love children. But now I feel that I am happy I am not married and don't have kids because I don't think I would have been able to cope up with them.'

Asha now has a small but faithful group of friends that includes Waheeda Rehman, Vyjayanthimala, Nanda, Sadhana and Shammy. They keep meeting whenever they get time.

Her colleague Nanda recently made a rare public appearance in Mumbai at the screening of Ravi Jadhav's Marathi film 'Natrang'.

Known for her roles in films like in 'Hum Dono', 'Kanoon', 'Jab Jab Phool Khile' and 'Gumnam', Nanda has avoided public life ever since her fiance, director Manmohan Desai, committed suicide in 1994. They had got engaged in 1992.

Nimmi, a prominent heroine of the 1950s who rose to fame with films like 'Barsaat' and 'Aan', is hardly seen. The actress married screenwriter S. Ali Raza, who died in 2007 following a heart attack. She now lives alone in her Juhu apartment in Mumbai.

Even Sadhana decided to retire from acting, saying she wanted her fans to remember her as a young, beautiful leading lady. The 1974 movie 'Geeta Mera Naam' was her last outing as an actress and after that she was never seen in any public event.

Legendary Bengali actress Suchitra Sen has become such a recluse that she even refused to step out of her solitary confinement to accept the Dada Saheb Phalke Award.

The ever-so gracious Rekha too has been living alone with her secretary Farzana in her Bandra home for years. Known for her roles in films like 'Khubsoorat', 'Silsila', and 'Umrao Jaan', Rekha was linked to her co-stars Navin Nischol, Vinod Mehra and Amitabh Bachchan.

In 1990, the actress surprised everyone by marrying Delhi-based businessman Mukesh Aggarwal, but he committed suicide a year later. She still has an active film career and is often seen at functions and events.

She once said, 'Well loneliness is still a part of me, but being alone is not necessarily being lonely.'

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:21 am 

Rajkiran

Any idea about the whereabouts of the Arth fame Rajkiran?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:10 am 

Here is a very interesting write-up of the vintage actor Chandramohan:

http://memsaabstory.wordpress.com/2010/08/16/feel-the-love-chandramohan/#more-14390