It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:04 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 2:44 pm 

Why is it IndiaFM.com spoils almost every movie they have to review by stating what happens in the movie?! For the Armaan review they leak out info regarding a main character and what happens to him/her! I have emailed them several times requesting they state at the top of a review that there may be spoilers yet they refuse to listen! Now not every review is like this but for some good movies they ruin sometimes everything! I know IndiaFM.com reads this board as alot of time when something is posted here the next day its posted there :sus: this is the reason I am venting here and hope others post in this thread to show the same anger if anyone else shares this........Radiosargam.com is another site!

I know I can go to another site to read reviews, which I do, but like to read all reviews to see how good a movie is or isnt.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 3:10 pm 

def agree with you! in that armaan review, right at/near the end, they tell you such a crucial thing - bloody bastards ruined one part of the movie for me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 5:19 pm 

That's the problem with these "filmi critics" in Bollywood, in reviews, they give away the whole film. I am never going to read another review for a movie I want to see!

:ffs:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 5:20 pm 

Was it you? or some one else? who used to give all ends here? :baaa: ??? :laugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 1:20 pm 

its funny how this asshole at INDIA FM gave away a major plot incident for ARMAAN but did not indulge in REKHA'S role too much in his preview of BHOOT !!!!!

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 2:42 pm 

I don't think I've ever agreed with Tarun Adharsh's views whci are usually too low for good films, so I don't read his reviews. I stopped reading his reviews since he gave away the end scene of Moksha. But what I don't understand is why do people rate him and his opinions so highly? Does he pay them to talk him up?