It is currently Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:31 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:54 pm 

Some more info on Rajiv Kapoor & Family:

Quote:
https://www.india.com/entertainment/rajiv-kapoor-58-dies-of-massive-heart-attack-4408245/

Rajiv Kapoor, 58, Dies of Massive Heart Attack
Rajiv Kapoor, Brother of Rishi Kapoor And Randhir Kapoor, Passes Away

Updated: February 9, 2021 5:13 PM IST
By India.com Entertainment Desk

Late actor Rishi Kapoor and Randhir Kapoor’s younger brother and Raj Kapoor’s son, Rajiv Kapoor has died. Rajiv, 58, suffered a massive heart attack following which Randhir Kapoor rushed him to Inlaks Hospital but doctors declared him dead on arrival. Neetu Kapoor, wife of late actor Rishi Kapoor, was the first to confirm the news on Instagram.She wrote “RIP” alongside a picture of her brother-in-law. Brother Randhir Kapoor said Rajiv Kapoor died due to heart attack”He passed away about 1.30 pm due to heart attack,” Randhir Kapoor told PTI.

I have lost my youngest brother, Rajiv. He is no more. The doctors tried their best but could not save him. I am at the hospital, waiting for his body,” Randhir was quoted by the Times of India.

Neetu Kapoor also took to Instagram to pay him condolence. Sharing his picture, she wrote, “RIP”.

Rajiv is known for his performance in Ram Teri Ganga Maili (1985), Mera Saathi, Hum To Chale Pardes and Ek Jaan Hai Hum (1983). He also directed Rishi Kapoor starrer Prem Granth.

He was the brother of late actor Rishi Kapoor and Randhir Kapoor. He turned a producer with 1991 film Henna and bankrolled Aa Ab Laut Chalen. The veteran actor was set to make his comeback in the Bollywood after 28 years with Ashutosh Gowariker’s Toolsidas Junior. The film was announced in December 2020 with Sanjay Dutt in the lead.

Rajiv Kapoor made his acting debut with 1983 film “Ek Jaan Hain Hum”, but made first appearance as a leading man in blockbuster “Ram Teri Ganga Maili” (1985), which was Raj Kapoor’s last directorial venture. He went on to feature in films like “Aasmaan”, “Lover Boy”, “Zabardast” and “Hum To Chale Pardes”.

Rajiv Kapoor’s last film as a leading man was 1990’s “Zimmedaar”. A lesser-known face from the famous Kapoor film clan, he then made a switch to production and direction. His first production was “Henna” (1991), directed by his brother Randhir Kapoor.

In 2001, the married architect Aarti Sabharwal, but the couple divorced later. Rajiv Kapoor was the youngest among three brothers and two sisters — Randhir Kapoor, Rishi Kapoor, Ritu Nanda and Rima Jain. His eldest sister Ritu Nanda and brother Rishi Kapoor passed away in January and April last year.

Mourning Rajiv Kapoor’s death, legendary singer Lata Mangeshkar said she is “deeply saddened”.”I just got to know about the passing away of the talented actor Rajiv Kapoor, the youngest son of Raj Kapoor Sahab. I’m deeply saddened by the news. May his soul rest in peace,” Mangeshkar tweeted.

Director-producer Naved Jaffrey remembered Rajiv Kapoor as someone with “a pure heart and a very nice human being”.”May his soul rest in peace, deepest condolences to the family,” Jaffery wrote on Twitter. Actor-producer Tusshar Kapoor offered his deepest condolences to the Kapoor family.”Sad to hear of the passing away of Rajiv Kapoor! May his soul rest in peace,” he tweeted. Cine & TV Artistes’s Association (CINTAA), a trade union which looks after the rights and welfare of its members in the entertainment industry also expressed its deepest condolences on the demise of Rajiv Kapoor.

The late actor was a CINTAA member since October 1983, the association said on Twitter.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:15 pm 

Sandeep Nahar allegedly died by suicide on February 15.

Actor Sandeep Nahar, who worked in Kesari and MS Dhoni: The Untold Story, died by suicide on Monday, February 15. The actor had taken to Facebook to write a disturbing suicide note hours before his death and yet he couldn't be stopped from taking the tragic decision.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28