It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:26 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: CUSSES
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:10 am 

jat1 wrote:
BABA DVD EROS SKY DVD VIDEO SOUND IS FUCKIN BULL SHIT :D

Now, I feel we ought to all agree that there's simply no other way to say that — 8)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:16 pm 
no one ask some persons to agree with all that is posted, if they/he/she have a reasonable reply and opinion, then post it! BUT when someone goes out of way (as a media critic) to brazenly defend over the top cussing in their film reviews i think is not called for . this place doesn't need cheap shots if one can't "play nice" then try at least to integrate a little decency on this board in the end it’ll be nice to read reviews that are presentable for families since there are many family guys here

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:57 pm 

We are all entitled to our own opinion JADOO you only know how to spread hate first Indiaweekly and now this

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:18 pm 
jat all you do is cuss, complain and whine about
wah wah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:05 pm 

So do you

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:51 am 

jadoo wrote:
no one ask some persons to agree with all that is posted, if they/he/she have a reasonable reply and opinion, then post it! BUT when someone goes out of way (as a media critic) to brazenly defend over the top cussing in their film reviews i think is not called for . this place doesn't need cheap shots if one can't "play nice" then try at least to integrate a little decency on this board in the end it’ll be nice to read reviews that are presentable for families since there are many family guys here

Could you be a bit specific? I feel it's fine to use whatever sort of language you want, and I think the new filter is a very good idea. As for "family," one could always just leave the filter on, or not set the kids down by the computer while reading posts on Zulm.net — :lol: .

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:30 pm 
[quote="Commando303
Could you be a bit specific? .[/quote]

(lol)you gotta be kidding i wouldn’t dream of it my folks would kill me if i were to repeat your language .its not what you say that counts but how you say it people can get wrong ideas about yourself . Literal or not what you wrote about dude doesn’t sounded right in my book or anyones for that matter.(lol) Filters didn’t block out that one particular dirty phrase , cusses that’s why I started this thread .my advice is try to be of clean sane mind for better reviews .

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:13 am 

jadoo wrote:
[quote="Commando303
Could you be a bit specific? .

(lol)you gotta be kidding i wouldn’t dream of it my folks would kill me if i were to repeat your language .its not what you say that counts but how you say it people can get wrong ideas about yourself . Literal or not what you wrote about dude doesn’t sounded right in my book or anyones for that matter.(lol) Filters didn’t block out that one particular dirty phrase , cusses that’s why I started this thread .my advice is try to be of clean sane mind for better reviews .[/quote]

Again, Jadoo, I'm not sure what you're talking about: I said something about "dude"? Be specific if you're referring to something specific. As for this topic, I believe, with the filter in place, it's closed.