It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:21 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:17 pm 

A room where discussions range anywhere from Worldly events to how much I paid for my new Ipod Nano 4GB.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:29 pm 
Site Admin

It can be called the off-topic forums... errr hang-on, we've tried that and it didn't work. Too many people with issues off-loading onto each other.

Ali

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:18 pm 

DVD Collector wrote:
A room where discussions range anywhere from Worldly events to how much I paid for my new Ipod Nano 4GB.

Hmm or maybe if you can watch Rani Mukherjee's you-know-what :D

http://www.zulm.net/of/forumdisplay.php ... prune=1000

Used to be quite a lot of fun with my bete-noire :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:04 am 

or how about a chat room .. we have enough members

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:25 am 

DVD Collector, when did you go from posting topics like "Who can see these nipples" and "She has gotta be the HOTEST CHICK *ALIVE*" to posting about Bresson and Dreyer :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:18 am 

DragunR2 wrote:
DVD Collector, when did you go from posting topics like "Who can see these nipples" and "She has gotta be the HOTEST CHICK *ALIVE*" to posting about Bresson and Dreyer :P

My only wish today is to see Jenna Jameson staring in a feature film directed by Godard. :P

But seriously, Ali, can we make restrictions or something with this(possible) new room. I.E. No racism, religious jokes/attacks etc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:44 pm 

DVD Collector wrote:

But seriously, Ali, can we make restrictions or something with this(possible) new room. I.E. No racism, religious jokes/attacks etc.

Don't squeeze the fun out of it ! :cry: :lol:

BTW, can we resurrect 'the ultimate cleavage' thread?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:07 am 
Site Admin

DVD Collector wrote:
DragunR2 wrote:

My only wish today is to see Jenna Jameson staring in a feature film directed by Godard. :P

I can resurrect the off topic, on the condition that you moderate it along with another person on here - anyone up for the job?

vjmajic2002 wrote:
or how about a chat room .. we have enough members

This is what I would like to do ideally, but not found a decent chat script that can be added to the forums. Need something really simple that integrates into phpbb and members don’t have to login again to the chat side. Something that doesn’t open another window and will always been at the top of the forums page or at the bottom. Anyone knows of such script add-on for the forums? Let me know.

Ali

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:13 am 

ali wrote:
DVD Collector wrote:
DragunR2 wrote:

I can resurrect the off topic, on the condition that you moderate it along with another person on here - anyone up for the job?
Ali

I'm up for it Ali, I really would like to bring back an off-discussion forum room. Just give me a few weeks to become an active member again, since currently, I'm busy with mid-terms. I hope you don't see this as a conflicting probelm to making pre-arangements/plans to get the forum started, let me know if it is?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:28 am 

DVD Collector wrote:

I'd love to discuss how you got ripped off for your new iFad Nano :P

Ali, I would moderate, but who would moderate me? :twisted: I'm a naughty bouy :devil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:25 pm 

Any coverage of wordly events, especially from the subcontinent is a recipe for disaster since they degenerate into cultural and religious bashing. Please keep politics out of this new forum

And oh I forgot cricket :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:51 am 
Site Admin

Fingers crossed, here ya go!

viewforum.php?f=9

DVD Collector is added as moderator.

I'd like one other person to moderator this forum only – someone who can be sensible and impartial – sorry Yuvan you don’t fall into this category :P - I myself most of the time don't fall into this category either :lol: - but someone’s got to play the dictator somewhere :bash: Anyone got time to mod? No rules to follow really just play it how it goes. Personally I ban no users, delete no threads and try to be impartial as possible – although not always possible.

Anyways we’ll see how it goes.

Ali