what did it have on!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 3:36 pm 

A lot of F***s! faddy, for S. K. Nath, lol!! :baaa:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 4:18 pm 

arsh wrote:
A lot of F***s! faddy, for S. K. Nath, lol!! :baaa:

For once you are wrong ARSH :)..It was meant for Hero76 and not me.... whcih brings me to the point..usko bhi humne apne JAAL mein phasa liya hai (on my ICQ list).. lets see what he has ... BTW man do u have BARSAAT VBR ? (bobby deol wala) ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 4:43 pm 

nope yaar! used to have that cd damn!!!me!!
sorry! even if it was hero! baechare ko khub padeen! bhigo bheego ke! :bangbang: :stupid:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 7:52 pm 

oh man..i cant believe u guys deleted that....there is no wrong when someone talks stuff to me but when i open my mouth then u cant take it...it seems offensive....hehe...oh well...i did not even get to read what he replied to that :) hahahahahahaha...and WTF is up wit this sknath..."usko phasa liya hai apne Jaal mein"....yeh i knew it hero76 was upto somethin when he was talking to me in AOL....i wondered why he is actin so nice and stuff...what is that u trying to proove sknath with him??? man u guys are forget it....i am not even going to open my mouth this time....might contain some explict lyrics that u cant handle it...but ITS VERY OK when u do it other way....keep it up...yeh i guess its your post, u make the rules....:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 8:52 pm 

Master_J wrote:
and WTF is up wit this sknath..."usko phasa liya hai apne Jaal mein"....

Master_J not that this matters to you, but i cant help it if u have a problem understanding the language we use here on ZULM.. (and especially the lang between me and Arsh )... So if u wanna know what it means then have the politeness to ask... before you rant abt something... you may well be not aware of....

But just to clarify.. what i meant was :- I have made him join our small group ..(for sharing High Quality Mp3s)

Hope this helps !!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 10:20 pm 
Site Admin

Didn’t totally wipe it - in case anyone missed Master_J's master onslaught take a peak on the biggest off topic forum I could find, otherwise known as azaad.com :p ;

http://www.azaadi.com/cgi-bin....ntry172

Ali :sus:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 10:23 pm 

and u guys may very well carry on ure arguments over there!! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 10:27 pm 

ali wrote:
Didn’t totally wipe it - in case anyone missed Master_J's master onslaught take a peak on the biggest off topic forum I could find, otherwise known as azaad.com :p ;

http://www.azaadi.com/cgi-bin....ntry172

Ali :sus:

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.... ali you cactually Rar-ed the whole conversation :0 Bless you indeed it will serve would-be wannabes as a good reference for authentic Swearing.. and I thought Faddy was the master of them all :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 11:55 am 

oh i am sorry man for being rude to u...u 2 were together in this trying to put me down up there... so i thought when he started talking to me in AOL, i was kinda surprised why so nice to me now....i did even ask him u that guy in zulm.net but he did not say anything....hahaha...he paused for a min then i changed the subject and he responded.....i just went along just to see whats up....comes out to be, he wants to do some mp3 trading with me....then i came here and u said something "meine usko bhi phasa liya hai" i thought u were talking about me....i appologize for that....my deep sympathy if i hurt your feelings...

hey ali....that was not nice thing to do man...posting my message in some other site....suddenly if there is another site that is out there who is having language problem, they will take that same post and put it up there "so u think u having a language problem....take a look at this...we removed this bla bla bla"......u know i was gonna come back and take it out the next day cause i felt bad what i said but befo i could do that, u already removed it....how nice of u :) ....that guy just piss me off so thats why i put it....i explained many times what we were arguing about but he wouldnt understand....anyways please take it out....i am sorry if i offended any one....sorry if i put like that stuff here ali....i am really sorry man....hey thanx for not banning me from this site though :) .....