It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:13 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2002 8:01 pm 

Ali,
How abt this bit on the main page. Why dont you start a section which gives you all the juciy tit-bits that may be happening at various DVD authoring companies...

I frequently post stuff abt happenings @ DEI (e.g their upcoming releases etc.)..Sunnyaudit does that for Ayangaran DVDs etc...

Would you like to give it a thought ?... I plan to do that every fortnight....at least for DEI..maybe someone else may do that for other manufacturers..but I hardly think others will be as reponsive as DEI or AYNGARAN...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2002 4:01 pm 
Site Admin

I used to do news items on the front page but most of them were just waste as DEI owns words can't be trusted. I’m trying to stop putting news items on the front page that are not going to happen, with DEI case you simply don’t know. Haan...Maine Bhi Pyar Kiya being the latest case.

I am still working on the latest posted threads appearing on the front page of the site – if you want I can make this ‘juciy DEI tit-bits’ thread a sticky and you can edit it every now and again – this way have the option to respond too.

Ali

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 4:45 am 

ali wrote:
I used to do news items on the front page but most of them were just waste as DEI owns words can't be trusted. I’m trying to stop putting news items on the front page that are not going to happen, with DEI case you simply don’t know. Haan...Maine Bhi Pyar Kiya being the latest case.

I am still working on the latest posted threads appearing on the front page of the site – if you want I can make this ‘juciy DEI tit-bits’ thread a sticky and you can edit it every now and again – this way have the option to respond too.

Ali

Couldnt have asked for it better. It would be better if this is a sticky post.. rather 2 such sticky posts... At least DEI and AYNGARAN ..others may wanna do that for Yashraj , others.

At least a sticky post would be better...LINKED from the main page so that folks can come to this part of the forum directly ...

Well HMBPK was a case and it is good, at least users can track down the history of "Promises" and they can judge whether it is true or false !:D

Can you suggest some portion of the forum which would be appropriate..or would it be possible to make a new section with all the NEWS abt DVD releases (exclusively !) ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 2:26 pm 
Site Admin

I made the last thread on DEI a stick; if you wanna change the topic/subtopic header let me know. I think it best leaving it in general; as most people discuss news items in there.

Ali