Thanks for all the hard work and info
JAT

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:39 pm 

jat1 wrote:
In my eyes this is at least 1 of the main reasons for piracy today
True :-)
Thanks for your inputs as well :-)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:49 am 

i was just browsing through my posts and realized that my very first topic on zulm was
Legal DVDs - Pirated Quality
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8030
:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:53 pm 

New Deep,
Please read the topic below about Eros (Zeros) (It was not posted by me)
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7637&hilit=Kishore+Lulla

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:58 pm 

I used to avoid pirate copies at all cost but recently i have started watching most of the movies on pirate DVDs.. the reason being the originals are crap and the movies arent worth a single penny for me to pay for them..

either way piracy is the way forward and i dont see why anyone on zulm should put any disclaimer next to screen shots of pirated movies..

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:37 pm 

faddy wrote:
I used to avoid pirate copies at all cost but recently i have started watching most of the movies on pirate DVDs.. the reason being the originals are crap and the movies arent worth a single penny for me to pay for them..

either way piracy is the way forward and i dont see why anyone on zulm should put any disclaimer next to screen shots of pirated movies..

I agree with u 100% on this Faddy Bhai because the Eros (Zeros) originals are crap

By the way SPARK is no more VIDEO SOUND is no more soon Eros will be in this list

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:37 pm 

faddy wrote:

will you also consider supporting the mafia or terrorist orgnizations (as illegal/unlawful as pirated dvds) if you think elected gov is ineffective and crap (like some legal dvds)?

btw, why don't you try watching the movies you love in cinema halls instead, if you ar not happy abt the dvd quality?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:23 pm 

NewDeep wrote:
faddy wrote:

will you also consider supporting the mafia or terrorist orgnizations (as illegal/unlawful as pirated dvds) if you think elected gov is ineffective and crap (like some legal dvds)?

btw, why don't you try watching the movies you love in cinema halls instead, if you ar not happy abt the dvd quality?

Please.. i find it difficult to comprehend with this sort of supporting terrorists malarky.. watching a pirated copy at home is no where near as big a crime as say 9/11.. im sick of seeing the likes of FACT going on about how piracy promotes terrorism and the mafia and it is truly laughable..

as for going to the cinema, unfortunately some people have other commitments such as kids and finding the time and the balls to take your kid into a cinema hall doesnt appeal to me.. id rather watch it in the comfort of my own home on my own home equipment when i feel like it.. not when it suits the cinema people to stop showing 1 hours worth of ads before showing the movie...

either way, theres no argument here.. the big wig distributors release the original movie with shitty transfers and its these same big wigs that release the pirated movie.. i know from a very reliable source that these movies are all created by the same people....... so buying a pirated copy is the same as buying an original in my eyes.. they fund more crap movies.. so i just download for free.. it keeps the wife happy, saves me from buying any more shitty movies, and doesnt fund crap film-making!!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:09 pm 

faddy wrote:
NewDeep wrote:
faddy wrote:

Please.. i find it difficult to comprehend with this sort of supporting terrorists malarky.. watching a pirated copy at home is no where near as big a crime as say 9/11.. im sick of seeing the likes of FACT going on about how piracy promotes terrorism and the mafia and it is truly laughable..

as for going to the cinema, unfortunately some people have other commitments such as kids and finding the time and the balls to take your kid into a cinema hall doesnt appeal to me.. id rather watch it in the comfort of my own home on my own home equipment when i feel like it.. not when it suits the cinema people to stop showing 1 hours worth of ads before showing the movie...

either way, theres no argument here.. the big wig distributors release the original movie with shitty transfers and its these same big wigs that release the pirated movie.. i know from a very reliable source that these movies are all created by the same people....... so buying a pirated copy is the same as buying an original in my eyes.. they fund more crap movies.. so i just download for free.. it keeps the wife happy, saves me from buying any more shitty movies, and doesnt fund crap film-making!!

so you are a "closet petty criminal" -- quite comfortable in indulging in a lil "here and there" in the confines of your home, especially if you think the legal approach means bad quality, extra effort -- and of course, it keeps your wife happy -- hopefully yourkids don't take a cue to extraploate this to something, which would be more serious in your eyes ;-)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:38 pm 
faddy wrote:
these movies are all created by the same people....... so buying a pirated copy is the same as buying an original in my eyes.. they fund more crap movies.. so i just download for free.. !

From The TimesFebruary 12, 2008

Internet users could be banned over illegal downloads
http://technology.timesonline.co.uk/tol ... 353387.ece

Last edited by mowgli on Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:55 pm 

mowgli wrote:
faddy wrote:
these movies are all created by the same people....... so buying a pirated copy is the same as buying an original in my eyes.. they fund more crap movies.. so i just download for free.. !

latest jodha akbar is from a good source but 2 channel sound. It does compromise a good film experience from compromised sources

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:58 pm 

Zoran009 wrote:
mowgli wrote:
faddy wrote:

latest jodha akbar is from a good source but 2 channel sound. It does compromise a good film experience from compromised sources
in what way is j a 2-channel?

Quote:
People who illegally download films and music will be cut off from the internet under new legislative proposals to be unveiled next week.

Internet service providers (ISPs) will be legally required to take action against users who access pirated material, The Times has learnt.

Users suspected of wrongly downloading films or music will receive a warning e-mail for the first offence, a suspension for the second infringement and the termination of their internet contract if caught a third time, under the most likely option to emerge from discussions about the new law.

Broadband companies who fail to enforce the “three-strikes” regime would be prosecuted and suspected customers’ details could be made available to the courts. The Government has yet to decide if information on offenders should be shared between ISPs.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:20 pm 

I'll still have to see a PISS PERFECT dvd aamir is working on/cooking in piss for JUNE? :shock:

BTW I saw a hoolywood film, kind similar : MARTIAN KID, that I personally loved!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:05 pm 

June? I thought it was going to be Feb/ March
June is too long Welcome is out .

If its Blueray then June is fine

What is Aamir Khan going to do to make it so perfect??
JAT

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:08 pm 

jat1 wrote:
June? I thought it was going to be Feb/ March
June is too long Welcome is out .

If its Blueray then June is fine

What is Aamir Khan going to do to make it so perfect??
JAT

as I said! bless it with his perfect holly piss lol :lol: