It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:49 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:03 pm 

dvdisoil wrote:
DragunR2 wrote:

But I'm real tempted by those Buster Keaton sets for $30 :P :P :P :P

Dont - Keaton is worth every $$ you spend , along with this i also recommend the new Harold Lloyd collection ..., i should be getting my copy soon and i am really looking forward to it .
http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film/DVDReview ... review.htm

Oh, I would never buy a pirated DVD.

Just when I thought my wishlist was safe, along comes the Harold Lloyd collection :(

I'm also tempted to buy Twin Peaks from that site you posted, but I'll wait for the official release of the second season. I'll have gray hair and arthritis by then.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:11 pm 
Site Admin

dvdisoil wrote:
Mr. taranrahul , dont you think its ironic you actually post it under PIRACY sub-forum :roll: , BTW your IP has been logged and a request has been sent to anti-piracy wing of the FBI/ABC/HBO/Warner etc.

That said ..., another ban is requested :bash:

dvdisoil wrote:
First off learn to post in the right sub-forum ...

A bit zealous with banning requests today aren’t we?

Just for info taranrahul didn’t post in the Piracy forums – he posted in the every other forum apart from the Piracy :| , so I deleted the rest and cheekily moved this thread to piracy :lol: - so my fault.

Yuvan wrote:
1) you posted the same crap in several different threads

This is only issue I have with post like these, don’t spam – it’s not necessary. I think rest is fair game – I don’t mind people trying to sell their dodgy-ware/Idontcarewhatware, but in the same way I would expect people to question their integrity and ask questions as they please.

Ali

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:38 pm 

ali wrote:
dvdisoil wrote:
Mr. taranrahul , dont you think its ironic you actually post it under PIRACY sub-forum :roll: , BTW your IP has been logged and a request has been sent to anti-piracy wing of the FBI/ABC/HBO/Warner etc.

That said ..., another ban is requested :bash:

dvdisoil wrote:
First off learn to post in the right sub-forum ...

A bit zealous with banning requests today aren’t we?

Just for info taranrahul didn’t post in the Piracy forums – he posted in the every other forum apart from the Piracy :| , so I deleted the rest and cheekily moved this thread to piracy :lol: - so my fault.

Ali

Image Image

though i am lil suspect of our taran-rahul's intention - your the boss and i will respect your opinion Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:39 pm 

DragunR2 wrote:
I'm also tempted to buy Twin Peaks from that site you posted, but I'll wait for the official release of the second season. I'll have gray hair and arthritis by then.

Yeah dont buy it - the version they carry is the poor spanish version . i suspect season 2 will be released very soon ( early 2006 ? along with Lost Highway...., kicking myself for getting the german version just couple of months back ! )