It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:03 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2002 12:28 am 

Stay away from this DVD, it looks authentic as it has the Yash Raj logo on the front and is designed like an official DVD. The original is set to release, soon :rolleyes:

People on this site have talked about this DVD so I found this image on EBAY from a person who was selling it and ripped the image to my site to show everyone....So Beware!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2002 1:41 am 

I bet there are people out there dumb enough to think that it would be the original DDLJ DVD and go ahead and purchase it. I'm sure there are, even when i've seen people infront of me soo excited just to buy a K3G pirated DVD, even when they didn't realize what they were about to buy is bootleg. Its a shame that most Indian's who rent/buy Indian DVDs can't tell the difference. And its even more sad thing that companies like YRF don't invest enough money to make money. What i mean by that is, they don't spend enough time educating there customers the difference between pirated & original products. Neglecting to do such acts, they loose customers, thus they loose profits and a reputation.

There is a stranger in your mirror

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 7:06 pm 

WHY ARE THEESE PEOPLE DUMB FOR......THEY ARE BEING CONNED......WHEN THY SEE THE DVD THEY BUY IT THINKING ITS A ORIGINAL....EVEN SOME REAIL;ERS THINK ITS GENIUINE....WHOS FAULT IS THAT

I HAVE SEEN EROS PIRATES SO ALIKE THE ORIGINAL AND THEY INCLUDE THE HOLGRAM AND THEY ARE DIRCT COPIES OF ORIGINAL EVEN THE RETALERS SELLING THEM DONT KNOW NEVER MIND THE BECHAR PUBLIC...WHOS FAULT IS THAT?

ONLY VER YFEW PEOPLE CAN DIFFER BETWEEN SUCH PRODUCTS ....BUT THE PEOPLE MAKING THESE DVDS ARE THE REAL PRICKS.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 7:08 pm 

Customers dont need educating but thegames played by the big companies needs to stop ..........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 8:31 pm 

The picture is directly taken from K3G, whit the titled 'DDLJ' on it. Some people will be dumb enough and won't know the difference, and judging by the cover of the DVD, it very much looks alike most YRF original DVD covers. And I strongly disagree with you, I think people should really need to be educated on the difference between pirated & original products. It would bring benefits to both consumers and the producers, also not to mention the Indian DVD market. But because people can't tell the difference, the blame is mainly of the producers of the original products (ie. YRF).

There is a stranger in your mirror

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 6:07 pm 

The best thing a company can do to fight piracy and to help the consumer differentiate between the original and the pirated is to make the quality of the origianl product clearly superior. If that were to happen with all original DVDs then the consumer will demand original. Right now they don't bother because the original is only as bad or at times worse than the pirated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 4:18 am 

A picture from KKKG on the dvd cover of DDLJ? lol

Truth be told, it looks authentic, except for that picture.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 10:20 am 

urbanlegend wrote:
Stay away from this DVD, it looks authentic as it has the Yash Raj logo on the front and is designed like an official DVD. The original is set to release, soon :rolleyes:

Now that the original has released, I recommend that everyone buy the pirated version rather than waste your money on the crap being sold by Yashraj Films.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2002 7:00 pm 

Check out a Japenese pirate DVD....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:56 pm 

hey i dont see the pic thats above so can anyonne mail it to me?
iminternetlove@hotmail.com
tnx! :;):