It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 11:46 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 11:03 am 
Site Admin

Ali

Edited By ali on 1038481415

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 3:43 pm 

They want to sue everybody for their own mistake.

That too, for a super flop movie.

Khisiani Billi Khamba Noche.

Rana

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 4:06 pm 

Idea.

May be VS can recover some of their losses by submitting their lawsuit story at:

http://home.netscape.com/fun/

Rana

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 5:17 pm 

i think videosound realized that the pirate dvd is better than their official one. now they want everyone to return the pirates so they can copy them, and sell them back to the public. they're smarter than we think.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 5:24 pm 

VS is not calling these DVDs Pirated DVDs. They just didn't want these DVDs out. I am sure Media Dimensions manufactured these DVDs as per orders from VS for distribution. At issue is the release date. None the less, it is their own mistake. At the most they should take up this case with Media Dimension. Why threaten every one in the world??

Rana

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 6:26 pm 

Video Sound has got to be kidding. They keep on repeatedly ripping of their customers with DVDs made with poor quality media, which stop working after a few days or viewings and they have the nerve to make a big deal about their rights. I for one am against piracy except in the case of Video Sound (WEG and 1 or 2 other Indian DVD manufacturers are also on this list) and actually advocate to people they buy the pirated version when it comes to a title released by them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 9:41 pm 

SAAle chor!! SHIT FILM BANA KAR SHOR KARTAEY HAEN!!

btw!!DID SOME BODY SEE ON THEIR WEBSITE/INDIANWATCHDOG..THESE CHORS ASKED RETAILERS TO MAKE COPIES OF THER DVDS FOR ROYALITY AND THEN MAKE FUSS!! :baaa: :angry: :stupid:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 6:34 pm 

"we demand"! lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 6:51 pm 

:oops: :sus:

Gee, do I detect a few fools on this forum trying to justify piracy while talking against piracy.

:love: were u born this way or did you break your head against something recently. Let's see. VS pirated their own movie to lose money on their originals. This brilliant idea could only come to a fool like u. People often say and do dumb things but u take the cake. Get a life and stop commenting on stuff that you know nothing about.

"Maalom nahi kaha kaha se aa jaate hain aaj kal ke log population badane."

Accha so everybody is a pirate and try hard to lose money by pirating their dvd's to satisfy clowns like u. VS, Eros, DEI, Yash Raj, etc etc etc. Aakhir main agar sub log yeh hi dhanda karte hain to original to banana hi chod dena chahiye na.
Abey bewakoof tu kabhi business main mat ghusna warna saale kangaal ho jaayega. Maalom pada apna maal kaudiya ke daam behchega bahar aur loss main jaayega. Gadha

Edited By ali on 1038857512

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 8:14 pm 
Site Admin

boxer_bhai wrote:
:oops: :sus:

Gee, do I detect a few fools on this forum trying to justify piracy while talking against piracy.

:love: were u born this way or did you break your head against something recently. Let's see. VS pirated their own movie to lose money on their originals. This brilliant idea could only come to a fool like u. People often say and do dumb things but u take the cake. Get a life and stop commenting on stuff that you know nothing about.

Accha so everybody is a pirate and try hard to lose money by pirating their dvd's to satisfy clowns like u. VS, Eros, DEI, Yash Raj, etc etc etc. Aakhir main agar sub log yeh hi dhanda karte hain to original to banana hi chod dena chahiye na.
Abey bewakoof tu kabhi business main mat ghusna warna saale kangaal ho jaayega. Maalom pada apna maal kaudiya ke daam behchega bahar aur loss main jaayega. Gadha

boxer_bhai Tyson much have missed your ear and bit most of brain off :p - since I'm Gadha #1 around here, maybe you'd like to vent your anger towards me instead what you ‘think’ other people have posted since your detecting probe only finds fools and no sarcasm in posts here.

Maybe if you redirected your great wisdom at something more constructively i.e. explain what’s the cause of piracy and how to stop it ???

Ali :stupid: :baaa:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 10:19 pm 

ali wrote:
--- more constructively i.e. explain what’s the cause of piracy and how to stop it ???

Ali : :baaa:

The only way:
Make Originals Better Than Pirates.

Boxer_bhai, if you are VS or can pass the message to VS, please let them know, what others think of their DVD Picture Quality and Sound Quality.

Also, please let VS know that when we buy a DVD for our collection, we expect it to last 50 yrs or so. This is what the DVD disc's life is supposed to be. As many of us have experienced, many of VS (and some other makes) DVDs don't last for more than 6 months or so. Some stop playing after a few days. I wonder if original VS DVDs can be exchanged for replacement discs if the official VS disc stops playing. PLEASE DO SO for GOOD CUSTOMER RELATIONS. Pirates don't do this. Original DVDs can have this edge if you want to fight piracy.

You mentioned selling at "Kodiyon Ke Daam". Original VS DVDs have been offered at as low as $ 2.99 recently. I didn't pick any of those, because I wasn't sure how long will they last.

It's a shame when pirate DVDs sells for more than the official release and customers still pick the more expansive pirate version, because it's better PQ, better audio and/ or lasts longer.

Rana

P.S.
If you are VS, no matter how upset you are, if you listen to any of the constructive criticsm, we zulmis will be more than happy. If you improve the quality of your DVDs as a result, you will "make my day". VS has lots of gems in their catalog. We just need good DVDs of those films.

Boxer_Bhai, your comment:

Don't you want more customer base to buy your DVDs and see the Films that you distribute theatrically??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 10:25 pm 

rana ji!! chaddo!!jaane do, ali took care of him!!
tusi abhinetri dekho!!!

murakhon se kiya moun lagana!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 10:40 pm 

arsh wrote:
rana ji!! chaddo!!jaane do,
tusi abhinetri dekho!!!

This is our chance. Let's encourage quality.

I am sure, Abhinetri quality DVDs can successfuuly fight Piracy.

Rana

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 10:45 pm 

Sorry, duplicate post.

Edited By rana on 1038869193

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 6:51 am 

Kya baat hain. Mr. Ali I never referenced u in my posts but since u have taken so much offense and commented on my post than I guess I would have to reply. Since u claim to be Gadha #1 I won't argue with that. To each his own.
"If its sarcasm than its not constructive." I for one believe in constructive criticism. As far as the reason for piracy well let's see " On this forum itself you have people promoting piracy " If you don't even know that originaly DVD's if found faulty can be replaced than that shows the level of consumer awareness. As far as I know and I have personally exchanged a few dvd's that were faulty I haven't had a problem replacing them cause they were not "Pirated". You buy the original and you shall get the satisfaction. Oh and by the way since many are claiming that these pirated dvd's are of much better quality etc. does anybody know how these pirated dvd's are made. Think about that. There is no way in hell that these dvd's can be of better quality if you think about it carefully. But ofcourse it does not make sense to argue with you folks. You talk about thwarting piracy but are actually promoting it by glorifying the pirates. Oh and it doesn't matter whether it be DEI, EROS , VS, Yash Raj etc I think that all of them would stand by their product or atleast they should and as far as my experience goes I haven't had a problem yet with any of their titles. When u buy a dvd get a receipt. Simple. If it turns out to be bad return it within reasonable time ofcourse and I am sure that the place where u bought it from would oblige. Specially out in the U.S.

Oh and please will someone tell Mr. Rana that no one know's the life expectancy of a DVD or anything else for that matter. Atleast it doesn't sound logical to put a life expectancy on a Optical disc that can get damaged by a simple scratch.

The other thing. I am not sure about the marketing strategies of these various companies. And if VS DVD's were being sold for the amount u mentioned than pardon me for saying so but " it was a big mistake not to buy them". I mean come on. What can u lose in buying original dvd's right from the manufacturer when they are being offered at that price. Its a different story if you didn't like the titles that were being offered. Oh and I am not from VS or EROS or any other company. These are just my own views. I don't think that posted comments by a few people like you and me on a board would affect any of those companies. Without the help of the consumers I doubt it is possible to fight piracy and well if consumers want quality stuff than I think we should stop buying pirated copies. But that's a fat chance. Right. Chill out and have fun folks. A few handful aren't going to fight piracy but than a few handful are not going to promote it either. The show must go on. Right? :baaa:

Edited By boxer_bhai on 1038898464