It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:03 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 12:38 pm 

Could this just be another batch of discs from Media Partners?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 4:32 pm 

It is a possible DUPE!@@

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 10:22 pm 

mum and dad have gone pakistan and given em a list of 70+ dvds to get me from the mother of all pirates AA Video... so once i get em i`ll give u direct comparisons to the disc ive got from indiaweekly.. as far as my mentality fetches... i dont see the point of spending £10 on a disc that u can probably buy for £1 from back home... :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 1:48 pm 

rana wrote:
Checked IW site.
Baghavat and Lalkar show up as "Asian" release. I know it for a fact, Asian are the right holders for these two and other Ramanand Sagar titles.

Can't say much about the other two song titles. IW or their spokesman should clarify or correct it.

Rana

Thanks Rana I stand corrected, or more IW.com corrected their mistake. Both Baghavat and Lalkar did say Yash Raj before they changed it.

bYl

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 4:37 pm 

IW does carry various brand of dvds. I dont know why they dont bother to update the images, however they do update the dvd details.

It's just so happened to me, that they tried to sell a shit released dvd when there was a more recent release dvd of the movie (which is also shit :)). They did give me refund once i've argued about it. I am not saying that they sell the pirate dvds even after they get the legitimate dvds in stock by having pirate cover images on site accompanying details of the genuine dvd. or am i` :nopity:

i think they should sell everything they can, but if it is clear on site, it can remove so much pain from both ends customers and themselves. some are actually implemented. for example, they have two different link for "Love in Tokyo", one as yashraj, and one as spark (covers used for both are same yashraj-guess it's too much to update images). anyway, i would say that is more appealing, wont you guys agree?

edited

Edited By shuman on 1039970425

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 5:13 pm 

Why does one disc of Road say "For sale in USA & CANADA only while the other does not? Are this R1 dvds?