It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 9:14 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 1:23 am 

:kungfu:

Pakwebstore[B] does pirates? [I]
I bought haatyair of them. a on monday! it was a pre-order! then after a few days later found it delivered. According to indiaweekly & indiaplaza that movie releases sometimg in the end of october to nov begining!

I also found these 2 in 1 discs were copies. Very good copies looked orignal!

I do not recommend this site to anyone. i would recommend if any one buys cos they are cheap they are losing out. cos other places like http://www.indiaplaza.com are cheaper, do deals too.
I also found pakwebstore had devdas ages before any other site.... so i ordered it & was a waste of money $15.99 for a rubbish print. all unclear & like a red.

If u believe that u need to test this site then buy a movie or buy one of me i bought of them see for urself they are copies. even the pictures they have for the movies are the ones on the orignal sent dvd.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 1:33 am 

Quote:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight... :laugh:

Edited By Chebji on 1036222057

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 1:37 am 

It is nice of you that you have put your comments on the forum. I think other people should come forward and put their honest comments about these sites which market pirated dvds.

Gautam

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 1:50 am 

thank u for ur coments of my honesty. i am writing out of experince & buying of these sites. I just want people to know who is good & can be trusted.

Also i just want to say indiaplaza are expensive in new movies but they do deals that are cheap & good. i also recommened indiaweekly & valueindia, for movies. cdguru is good too. these sites off full refund or return for faulty etc... on there own charged services.

Edited By DVD GIRL on 1035770234

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 2:35 am 

well, this was my only order from pakwebstore.. i am keeping your comments in mind as i await my order to arrive. i got 5 movies, for 40 bucks shipped, so if they aren't that great, no big deal, as i paid basically 9 bucks per dvd. i ordered based on a fellow zulmi's comments that he was pleasantly surprised how his order turned out. so we'll see, and i will let everyone know how my dvds turn out (pic,sound quality, etc.).. and yes, i concur with gautam that it's good you posted your comments on these sites, as i do like to hear about others' experiences. take care

Hasan

Edited By Chebji on 1036222084

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 2:40 am 

chebji
thanks indeed to let us know about your order We all will look forward for your comments.

regards

Gautam

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 2:48 am 

thank u. i am glad to help. Gautam & hasan thank u.

hasan a question which movies did u order? also please check if they ahve subtitles if so can they be removed.

Another question check with other sites if they mate the movie u order... like shakti is 2 disc u will get 1 disc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 2:57 am 

DVD Girl, just to comment, that I knew from the beginning when I made my order, that at the very least, the 2-in-1 dvd combos were pirates, so I am not expecting special features, or whatnot. All I am concerned about is if the pic and sound are fine (i don't need stellar, as i don't expect this out of most Indian dvds... only DEI have made the best indian dvds I've watched), and that they have subtitles. Whether they are burnt in, or removable, not a big deal with me. I will, of course, let you know all the features these dvds have. Here is what i ordered:

1) Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai [the website showed the original(?) cover]

2) Raaz/Kasoor 2-in-1 dvd [urbanlegend ordered this, and he was pleasantly surprised with it - please refer to his thread in the general forum concerning it]

3) Mujhse Dosti Karoge/Na Tum Jano Na Hum 2-in-1 dvd [i think it had original covers for both, so i'm assuming they simply took the originals and put both on the same disc]

So that's my order, for 40 bucks shipped (that was the major factor for me - free worldwide shipping, plus the OKish price). The order was shipped on Oct. 14, so according to pakweb, they should be here tomorrow. Of course, here is in St. Vincent, west indies where i am in school, so the post office here may delay processing... hopefully that won't be the case!

Hasan

Edited By Chebji on 1036222108

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 3:00 am 

thank u hasan for tell me. yes i can say too pirates. please do tell me what they turn out like. Also they send recorded delivery so u should of got a ref no?

if not then never mind. the picture of the movies can be good. the covers u saw on the web wont be what the oringla sent cover of movies will be.

anyway fingers crossed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 10:13 am 

Chebji wrote:
1) Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai [the website showed the original(?) cover]

2) Raaz/Kasoor 2-in-1 dvd [urbanlegend ordered this, and he was pleasantly surprised with it - please refer to his thread in the general forum concerning it]

3) Mujhse Dosti Karoge/Na Tum Jano Na Hum 2-in-1 dvd [i think it had original covers for both, so i'm assuming they simply took the originals and put both on the same disc]

MYKSH - I purchased it locally here in Canada (pirate) and it was an exact duplicate of the original with removable subtitles, deletes scenes, chapter index and song index.

Raaz/Kasoor (2in1) - Kasoor is the 2nd release from ERO$ which is anamorphic, subtitles can be removed, chapter index and song index with option to play songs only and has teh original moving menu from the ERO$ DVD. Raaz is the TIPS release which is not anamorphic, has removable subtitles, chapter index, song index and has option to play songs only also has the original menu from the TIPS DVD.

MDK/NTJNH - cant comment here but I would say it should be very similar to Raaz/Kasoor combo.

I found a local store here in Canada who sells these 2in1 DVDs for $15 Canadian so I if good movies come by on 2in1 I dont mind and will probably buy them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 12:18 pm 

just to say that, it says these 2 in 1's are released by eros when according to the eros site no such dvds like the 2 in 1 are made.
they are good copies prints sometimes if lucky.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 2:58 pm 

2in1's are in no shape or form made by EROS or any true DVD company. They are pirate 100%, I just stated which DVDs they were taken from.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 3:01 pm 

urbenlegend have u ever bought off pakwebstore?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:42 pm 

Yes I have, the Raaz/Kasoor combo I was talking about is the only one I bought off of them and I liked the quality. I found a store near me who sells the same 2in1 with the same quality and will buy from them whenever they get some good titles. He is selling them for $15 Canadian vs $25-$30 each for originals.

If Indian DVD makers would make their DVDs cheaper like English DVD makers and make the quality better then no way would buy pirate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:54 pm 

I agree!! LEGEND! either BUY from NAAMDAR online store or BADNAAM pakwebstore!! It has to be PIRATED! Depends, who declares it, and who does it the bEST!

THIS BUISNESS IS GETTING EVEN DIRTIER than MAHA SHIT! :baaa: :ffs: