It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:58 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 6:39 am 

A friend of mine in Canada emailed me saying there’s' already pirate Aankhen DVD out, this pirate is a replicated first disc from the so called triple disc set and is being sold much cheaper than the inflated Video Sound set. So if you guys want the Aankhen film only with out the bloated garbage extras DVDs buy this version. The cover is same as the Video Sound version but on the spine sleeve instead of saying “Collector’s Edition 3 disc set” is it just says “Collector’s Edition”.

Looks like the pirates are playing Video Sound at the own con game. Good for them I say! I would recommend this version to send a clear message to Video Sound to messing the consumer about. :vsneaky:

SHAAN

Edited By Shaan on April 24 2002 at 02:39

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 12:28 pm 

Don't be naive. This is how Video Sound get a jump start into our pockets. We buy this crap because it is cheap then later realise the quality is poor and then buy the original. Sometime down the road Video Sound or someone else will come out with a new and improve version, once again diving into our pockets. Oh and don't forget it is also on VHS at the local pirate shop for a buck. It's all a BIG CON GAME being played upon on us by these supposedly right holders who have no shame or scruples. Our satisfaction is of no concern to them just our money. This is a carefully layed trap by these money hungry bastards. How can you avoid falling prey to them. :ffs:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 10:46 pm 

captainamerica wrote:
We buy this crap because it is cheap then later realise the quality is poor and then buy the original.

how will the quality b any poor if the disc is replicated from orginal VS!! as arsh said on another thread this is prob VS doing this themselves

where can i get this in the uk?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 12:39 pm 

Quote:
how will the quality b any poor if the disc is replicated from orginal VS!!

Good point well taken. However, imagine in the scheme of things and to successfully perpetuate this type of of fraud why replicate from the the original? Why not from an alternate source or even creating one for the sole purpose of beating the pirates at their own game. If you had understood my post this what i was implying.