It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:30 am

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2001 5:49 pm 

Baap re Baap! sola aaney sach baat kee aap naen!!!
I know people too! who buy pirate the first day and insist that they got the best and are not willing to negotiate their best deal!!! and I personally think it is majority who buy that stuff asa it becomes available!
on a new movie the margin is big for retailers locally! Asoka pirate going for aroun $19-20, same as the original will be!!
But then look at the original quality going down hill in this market!!look at Ehsas preview etc!!!Really pathetic situation out there! PIRACY is going to flourish, because those are same people like soven, media dimension eros and every body else who end up sending out a pirate out before original release and rack big mollah! with 2 hands and both feet too!!
Time to think!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2002 5:13 am 

The DVD companies have to give the consumer a reason to buy their product and not the pirates. When Eros and Video Sound produce the shit they do, they should not complain when people buy pirated DVDs. Eros and VS, just give me one reason why I should give you and not a pirate my money.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2002 6:26 am 

One of the major reasons why retailers are able to get away by selling pirated as original to most customers, is the fact that the original DVDs and the pirated ones are generally equally bad. Therefore the customer is unable to tell the difference between the two. Now if the Origianl DVDs were of good quality then the customer would actually be able to tell the difference and he/she might demand the original fromt he retailer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 1:26 am 

Hi,
I have recently joined this forum, hence I am new. It was interesting to read the brand names to avoid. Someone also mentioned EROS as well as vieo sound & Yash Raj.
Can some one tell me which brand don't make Pirate movies and where is the best place to buy. I am after Dil Chata he, Kabi kooshi Kabi Gum.

Cheers

Asad