It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:17 am

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 4:04 pm 

desiguy in yo eagerness to post somethin yo is unloading a bundle of misinformation and inaccurate statements they don't make yo sound too intelligent yo have a track record of back peddaling to save face do yo homework and be able to backup yo statements with concrete evidence a body might think yo running this here forum on heresay and rumors this here is just to advise not meant to antagonize yo yeh i know yo aint askin for me advise but i give it anyways

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 1:29 am 

there are certain charecteristics which very hard to tell but can determine original for a replica

the main one remeber is artwork...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 9:28 pm 

These so called b***** companies should be shot...I think its good that a few recent films have been released by English/American companies - at least we are getting the orig dvd - The UK version of Asoka has some print - Probably one of the best i have ever seen for a indian film - I am telling u all u will be amazed at the picture clarity of this dvd - As of the recent koi mere dil se pooche - abs 'pathetic' EROS should be closed down - enough is enough!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 2:41 am 

RANJ, I know what you mean about it being a good thing (this production of quality DVDs), but I also think it's troubling and frustrating that American companies are putting out the "best" quality Indian DVDs. This seems like one of the first steps in a chain of events which will lead to American companies dominating Indian productions. Also, I just read yesterday that an American firm is starting up in Bombay to finance Indian productions, which in one way is great -- no more turning to the mob! -- and in another way is so FRUSTRATING -- why don't some Indians with cash get together and do this themselves???? Once American companies make deep financial investments in Indian cinema, isn't it going to be very tricky to prevent them from exerting influence over the content of the films themselves? And do we really want this to happen? Might it not compromise the distinct (from Hollywood, that is) flavor of the films?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 11:53 pm 

SIMRAN I AGREE WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE SAYING BUT IF THE AMERICAN INFLUENCE HITS OUR FILMS :DD: :DD: :DD: MAYBE JUST MAYBE MIGHT WE ALL SEE THE LIKES OF NEHA TOTALLY TOPLESS/NAKED ONCE AND FOR ALL.

:0 :0 :0

CUM CUM ( :0 ) AMERICA WE ARE WAITING!!!