It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:41 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 9:11 pm 

ALL EROS TITLES HAVE BEEN RE-DONE BY PIRATERS AND THE ARE VERY HARD TO TELL

THESE I HAVE SEEN MY SELF AT MAJOR DEALERS IN MIDLANDS (U,K)

WELL THEY CONTAIN THE EROS HOLGRAMS WITH THE USUAL BLACK PRINTED NUMBERS, THEY HAVE PROPER INSERTS AND THEY INCLUDE ALL NEW AND OL EROS TILTLES HOW TO TELL

Despite being such close to the real thing .....there are differences....The main one is the the artwork on the front covers is poor lokk fadish....Onoriginal covers you can see a clear black print on the sypnosis whereas the copies the writng looks a faded black...On the bck of the discs it says the movies name but not the name of a manufacturer i.e WAMO....VDC....DOTMEDIA...OR EROS...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 9:18 pm 
Site Admin

Are these pirates different quality in terms of video & sound? Or the same crap ones like Eros ‘originals’?

Ali

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 4:29 am 

its all pretty much the same crap,only difference is that its non-anamorphic and menus are different,ive got a couple of these,recently i got a pirate version of ajnabee and it was copied directly from the eros version,anamorphic and everything!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 12:11 pm 

I have the pirate of :

AKS = ERO$ first release, animated menu, anamorphic ??? with subtitles. $18 Cdn vs $28 Cdn
Lajja = Got this before ERO$ released their own 2nd version. Same menu as their 1st release with the addition of subtitles, non-anamorphic though. $17 Cdn vs $28 Cdn
Ek Rishta = Copy of the original DEI 1st release with english subtitles, anamorphic and animated menu. Only $15 Cdn vs $30 Cdn

Urban Legend

Edited By urbanlegend on Jan. 10 2002 at 07:14

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 9:05 pm 

I got DEI's KNPH on DVD which is copied directly from the DEI version, anamorphic with all the subtitles (English, Arabic, Japanese, French, and Spanish) and Dolby 5.1 audio and the special features. This is the first version of Knph on DVD. What surprised me is that the number written on the back of the DVD is the same number written on the back of the Internation Khiladi DVD done by Dot Media in Hong Kong. Usually all pirated DVDs have the following number written on the back of the DVD, ->H663 <- which lets you know that the disc is pirated. I was wondering since Knph is a progressive scan DVD if one has an exact copy of the orginal DVD is there a change that my knph would play in progress scan mode? or would have I have to rent the orginal?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 11:23 pm 

Man these pirates are on a large scale they include the whole libarary of eros titles from Yaadon ki barat to Haseena man Jayegi the whole lot....ant they are exactly same as the eros version on sound ad video....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 11:25 pm 

I think i have an idea of which big company is behind theese

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 5:23 pm 

anwar_hatela_survives wrote:
I think i have an idea of which big company is behind theese

and they are? :baaa:

i dont think it matters in anyway. i think all eros print need to be done by pirates. so that some honest people like the pirates who has their name as pirate earn their rojiroti. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2002 2:15 am 

has this sort of thing not been going on for ages - the arses EROS are to blame for this!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2002 10:04 pm 

It has been going on for a while now, before DVDs even came out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2002 11:23 pm 

Hats off to the Pirates who release pirated versions of EROS, is all I can say... Here is one company whose products I detest and I wouldnt shed any tears or sympathize with them for thier "loss" in revenue from pirated DVD sales...

As for other companies notably DEI...folks @zulm, please inform your friends and educate them also abt the hazards of DVD buying (esp the pirated dvds) and refer to them zulm.net for any info vis-a-vis genuine DEI DVDs.