It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 2:25 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2002 9:35 am 

Ebay Pirate's Auctions

Yep, thats how bad piracy of Indian DVD's has gotten. To whom it may concern, thats the address of the pirate's page, their email is sheedoe@hotmail.com (Feel free to send her guilt trip emails guys, I'm sure it'll make us all feel better)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2002 2:58 pm 

I suggest we all email this guy as he is the main person on Ebay who sells pirated movies. I was able to get 3 other people to stop selling pirated movies on ebay, but this guy mailto:sheedoe@hotmail.com. Email ebay's customer support under piracy for movies you will laugh when they reply back claiming that they can't tell which movie is pirated and which is the non pirated movie even when we directed them to indianwatchdog.com and to zulm.net under the indianwatchdog forum for pirated K3G images. I think a lawsuit will be coming to ebay soon as they don't take action on their own.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2002 4:11 pm 

This is a witch hunt, he who is without sin cast the first stone, stands to reason if you buy or sell pirated dvd you are equally guilty, now look through your collections, are you guilty, also how different is this guy from your neighborhood retailer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2002 1:29 am 

earlier saw post here by predators mum guess desiguy don't like it so he stuck it where the sun don't shine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2002 11:46 am 

yes i did post something here, so where is it? mr desiguy got a habit of deleting what he doesn’t like, shows how mature and really thought provoking discussion on piracy he really wants, how about i post something one of the other forums - try deleting that then!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 5:00 am 

Maybe if the real dvd of American Desi were released, it wouldn't be as pirated...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2002 4:29 pm 

Quote:
I think a lawsuit will be coming to ebay soon as they don't take action on their own

Really? Will it be a class action suit?. If so, who is starting it.
Desiguy please give us an update.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2002 10:01 pm 

Desiguy

I too am curious when is this happening?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2002 4:06 pm 

Regarding ebay:

when I wrote that a "lawsuit may be coming to ebay" I mean't in the future, as of now nothing is in the pipe line to throw a lawsuit at ebay yet. When and if we throw a lawsuit at ebay on behalf of all the Indian movies companies we will posted in the Indianwatchdog forum on zulm.net. Its a good thing I cleared this up before rumours started going around!! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2002 7:44 pm 

strange how " a lawsuit will be coming to ebay soon " becomes
"lawsuit may be coming to ebay" yo the one started this rumour once agin shooting from the hips and runnin yo mouth when yo aint got no evidence i aint expect this here kinda posting from yo yo gonna have to be more carefull on what yo post next time