It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:17 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 2:57 pm 

Hey there man!

First thing, keep up the great work @ Indian Watch Dog!

Second, I was wondering since you guys fight piracy, do you have contact with the owners of the original DVD movies (ie.Yash Raj, ERO$ etc)? Reason being, maybe you could ask them hurry up their releases and not take so long to release the original of a DVD (ie.K3G, DDLJ etc). This way it would help combat piracy. Just a thought. Take care and keep up the great work!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 3:44 pm 

urbanlegend,

we have direct contacts with Yash Raj Films USA office and with Eros Entertainment. In the case of Eros Entertainment Eros never replies back to anything we email them and if they do Eros never does what they tell us they will do. Yash Raj Films use to write back, but recently they haven't. I have emailed Yash Raj on the issue of the DDLJ DVD haven't heard anything back and have also given them pointers on the K3G DVD, but they don't reply back. I think Indian movie companies don't care for any suggestions and or feedback.
We will keep you guys and girls at Zulm.net informed should anyone at these two companies write back to us.

Edited By desiguy on Jan. 25 2002 at 15:45