It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:30 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: K3G...PIRATE
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2001 11:29 pm 

I CAN TELL YOU EVEN IF THE K3G PIRATE WERE TOO HAVE COME OUT WEEKS AGO......IT WILL NOT AFFECT IT BOX OFFICE STATUS ONE LITTLE BIT.....THE FILMS TO BIG FOR THAT KINDA SHIT TOO AFFECT IT....EVEN IF THE FILM WAS A HUGE DIAAPOINMENT PEOPLE WILL WATCH THIS MOVIE IN THE CINEMAS AT LEAST ONCE GUARANTEED...PLUS THERE IS THE RAMADAN FACTOR WHICH WILL RESTRICT IT VIEWINGS ON PIRATES AND BY EID THE FILM WILL HIT CINEMAS...THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY WHICH IS IN QUESTION IS REPEAT VIEWINGS MAYBE AFFECTED ESPECIALLY IF THE FILM DOES NOT LIVE UP TO EXPECTAIONS....EK RISHTAA WAS THE THIRD LARGEST HIT OVERSEAS THIS YEAR EVEN THOUGH THE ORIGINAL DEI DVD HAD RELEASED WITHIN DAYS OF CINEMA RELEASE.....WHEN A FILM IS AS BIG AS K3G PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO WATCH IT ON THE SMALL SCREEN ESPECIALLY THE FIRST TIME....MOKSHA WAS A LONG IN THE MAKING MOVIE WHICH HAS MET THE SAME FATE AS EVERY OTHER MOVIE IN RAMADAN....INFACT IT IS A FACT DIWALI 2001 HAS BEEN THE WORST EVER FOR 15 YEARS....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2001 12:52 am 

I still think piracy affects box-office sales doesn't matter if the film is as big as K3G. Many people who will see the film on the big screen might buy it up on pirate DVD anyway as the original might not come out for around six months. Many people are not intrested in quality as much as us Zulmies folks, they just want the film.

I also believe that much of the hype on K3G is created by the industry, not the film-makers or the audiences. I think audiences are expecting nothing but a simple story of a family. The same happned with Ek Rishtaa and the film was a great success story, it will happen with K3G too.

But I can see the numerous pirates of K3G on DVD,VHS and VCD hitting the shelves one day after the official cinema release...

Films I am expecting lots from is Kaante, Mani Ratnam's forthcoming film and Rajshri's next film, all slated for 2002 release.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2001 2:48 pm 

i agree with you in the sense that if you take as long as 6 months releasing the original then pirates will restrict repeat viewings in the cinema...........

The films i look forward to are kaante, Hum kissie se kum nahin, Pitaah and everything else that stars sunju baba..

I also keenly await Company, Paanch, Aankhen, Awara pagal diwana

However the film i think will crush every single record and more will be DEVDAS just watch

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2001 1:34 am 

Quote:
Originally posted by Shahran Sunny Audit:
Films I am expecting lots from is Kaante, Mani Ratnam's forthcoming film and Rajshri's next film, all slated for 2002 release.

Actually, don't expect Rajshri's Mein Prem Ki Dewani Hoon until late 2003. Film's which i await in 2002 are Devdas, Pitaah, Company, Aankhen, Paanch, Kaante, Mujsa Dosti Karogi, Waapsi, and LoC.

Reflection
Image Aks
There is a stranger in your mirror

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2001 4:10 am 

To those who brought pirate DVD of K3G,SHAME ON YOU. It's ironic these are same who complain about piracy on one hand and on the other almost seem proud to say they have obtained pirated DVD's. Seems like they are talking from both sides of their mouth. If you have extra cash to throw around give it to charity. I think along with the names of all the companies who distribute pirate DVD's the names of those admit of buying bootleg or pirated DVD's should be listed.
SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME

lakeshore

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2001 1:12 am 

LAKESHORE,

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U HERE BUT YARR U DO NOT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND WHY SHOULD FILM LOVERS LIKE US HAVE TO WAIT 5 YRS (DDLJ) UNTILL THE FILM IS ACTUALLY RELEASED.......UNTILL FOLK LIKE YASH RAJ FILMS DO NOT GET THEIR FINGER OUT OF THEIR ASSESS - FOLK LIKE MYSELF WILL BUY THE PIRATE VERSION OF KG3. I MEAN WHEN WILL KG3 BE ACTUALLY RELEASED.... I REST MY CASE BY THE WAY THE PIRATE OF K3G IS THE WORST PIRATE I HAVE EVER BOUGHT IN MY LIFE......LOLLLLLLLLLL

:devil: :devil: :devil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2001 3:20 am 

Ranj this is how I look at this issue if there are no johns there won't be any hookers,if there are no druggies there won't be any drug pushers and as long as there are folks who buy pirated DVD's there will be pirated DVD's. Yaar you say glass is half full, I say it's half empty. it's just difference of opinion. If we all start to think alike this duniya will be so boring.

:cool:
lakeshore

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2001 5:06 am 

lakeshore wrote:
To those who brought pirate DVD of K3G,SHAME ON YOU. It's ironic these are same who complain about piracy on one hand and on the other almost seem proud to say they have obtained pirated DVD's. Seems like they are talking from both sides of their mouth. If you have extra cash to throw around give it to charity. I think along with the names of all the companies who distribute pirate DVD's the names of those admit of buying bootleg or pirated DVD's should be listed.
SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME

lakeshore

My response to your post is in a thread elsewhere on this forum. Here -->My views on piracy and its causes

SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME yeah SHAME on you Video Sound, Eros, WEG etc...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2001 12:40 am 

MEIN PREM KI DIWANI HOON WILL BE THE THE DIWALI/EID RELEASE OF 2002 THATS GUARANTEED

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2001 7:12 am 

Actually anwar bro, Komal Natha on BBC said a bit back that MPKDH will release mid-late 2003. Even though the film began its shooting in May of 2001, till than, it has only managed to complete nearly 10% of its entire shooting. According to Komal Natha, the film's major portion of shooting is around late 2002-early 2003, and will be planned for a mid-late 2003 release.

Reflection
Image Aks
There is a stranger in your mirror

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2001 12:01 am 

Pirate Screen Shots of the DVD which I rented to check out, waste of money.... :(

Pirate Screen Shots Click Here

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2001 5:32 am 

We are receiving a ton of emails everyday about pirated K3G DVDs here in the USA, and the good news is that most people aren't buying or renting the DVD. This is great news for us!

Indianwatchdog.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2001 11:54 am 

desiguy wrote:
We are receiving a ton of emails everyday about pirated K3G DVDs here in the USA, and the good news is that most people aren't buying or renting the DVD. This is great news for us!

Indianwatchdog.com

Hmmm u deleted my post vis-a-vis EROS pirated stuff.... Check this out It will belittle your above mentioned claim :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dl ... 1400323318

whoops more here !

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dl ... 1400322788

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dl ... 1400323755

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dl ... 1400333012

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dl ... 1400333103

Edited By sknath on Dec. 25 2001 at 06:58

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2001 4:45 pm 

not surprised!! Well most Indians know that whats availabe on Ebay when it comes it to Indian DVDs is mostly pirated!!

Edited By desiguy on Dec. 25 2001 at 20:28

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2001 2:43 am 

* K3G DVD By Digital Cinema Interactive
* Full Screen Presentation as opposed to previous K3G Screen Grab Post but same print used, rainbow colors where scenes were cut clearly telling us that VHS print was used.
* Burnt in subtitles
* 20 Chapter Stops accessed only by hitting next, Song menu for songs selection.
* On some DVD Players the movie does not go past the 10th chapter and freezes the DVD Player. Tested on Panasonic, Pioneer DVD Stand Alone Players. Worked fine on Sony DVD-ROM.
* Running time approx 3hrs 15mins

Edited By urbanlegend on Dec. 26 2001 at 11:18