It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:57 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:45 am 

This site as it's name suggest "zulm.net" is meant for crime as per my Knowledge about Hindi language goes on. The piracy is meant for crippling down the performance of the film industries. This problem is common for all the entertainment industries in any part of the world. The core content of the newly released movie is getting rapidly copied and its duplicate copies are being released.
Internet is the main source where the things are pirated . In this way internet also serves as the source of losses for some industries.

Last edited by newDEEP [go-green] on Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
corrected "zulm.com" to "zulm.net"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:53 pm 

'Zulm', does not mean 'crime'. The actual meaning of 'Zulm' is 'atrocity'. As in the atrocities inflicted upon us by the Indian video industry.
In any case, Bollywood, a movie industry that steals and borrows at will, has no moral right to complain about piracy.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:39 am 

They deserve it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:43 am 

For me, piracy is not really a big loss for film industry. Even though piracy is rampant nowadays, people in the movie industry still gains big profit from the movies that they made.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:24 pm 

Joe77 wrote:
For me, piracy is not really a big loss for film industry. Even though piracy is rampant nowadays, people in the movie industry still gains big profit from the movies that they made.

From all the gossips that float I believe that the FILMMAKERS are hand in glove with the piracy.
people are paying $12.00 USD to see the movies in the theatre which are packed,
The pirated dvds (very excellent quality) appears on the market and nothing is done.
Eros and Yashraj does go after the pirated(These are after the legal dvds are made)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:19 pm 

Eros shoots its self in the foot with Piracy as to not signing a streaming deal with Netflix like UTV has done for the (USA). The end result for most Eros DVDs is people just download the original print via torrents. The main reason Eros won't sign a deal is to there stupid streaming service called ondemand. (Eros fails to) realize that a lot of Indians have signed up with Netflix.

Oh well!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:38 am 

I agree that piracy is not a big loss in movie films because most of the people who buy piracy are those poor only who really can't buy original one.