It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:16 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:06 pm 

Hi guys,
It had been so many years that we are taking so much crap from Indian dvd retailers. They want to sell their Crappy dvd's on their own terms but the time has come when everybody should join hands together and take a firm stand against them. Don't buy any dvd's from Indiaweekly.com as they sell used dvd's repackaged as new. They think Indian customers are fool and they can deceive us easily. I would suggest all the Indian movie lovers to download movies instead of buying it from Indiaweekly. If you want to support illegal way of buying dvd's, go ahead and buy it from indiaweekly.com. Also, not only indiaweekly.com sell repackaged dvd's as new, but also sells cheap media dvd's. I assure you guys that the dvd you buy today will not work after three months gurantee. And when you try to contact them, they will tell you that they are not responsible now. It happened to me. This is a good example, they are selling AKS dvd on their site for $.99 cents, go ahead and buy it, I bet you anything it will not work at all. Go ahead and check it out yourself. So, I would like to make a request to all the movie lovers to join hands in getting indiaweekly.com out of business immediately.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:21 am 

THATS JUST A WHOLE LOAD OF BULL SHIT, I HAVE BROUHT MANY DVDS FROM INDIAWEEKLY THE DVD'S HAVE NEVER STOPED WORKING INDIAWEEKLY ALWAYS RESPOND TO E-MAILS THEY DONT MAKE DVD'S
THE CRAP DVD'S ARE MADE BY BABA DVD SKY DVD VIDEO SOUND SO BLAME THESE PEOPLE AND NOT INDIAWEEKY YOU DONT HAVE TO BUY FROM THEM
GUYS DONT TAKE ANY NOTICE

INDIAWEEKLY ARE MUCH BETTER THEN

HERE IS THE WEBSITE YOU SHOULD BUY FROM
JOLLY http://WWW.BOLLYWOODDVDS.COM

Last edited by jat1 on Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:12 pm 
i wonder how that bogus IW site managed to stay in business so long i guess its a good idea to make complaint to bbs or consumers org if that will do any good ?
JAT, you don't have to shout at us when responding it's not polite. Baba, VS and Sky make horribel dvds how the finger prints get on IW dvds - think about it,Doh,Like Albela said they sell rentals as new.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:45 pm 

OK Jadoo,Baba VS and Sky make horribel dvds yes I agree with that 100% it could be that thats how Indiaweekly get them from the main dealer and as I have said before thay dont make DVD's

YOU COULD SAY AVOID NEHFLIX DVD DHAMAKA :lol:
JAT

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:20 pm 

Jat why you are backing IW so badly, it's just a casual talk and we are only sharing our thoughts. If you think IW is good for you, then keep on buying from them. We are not stopping you, we are only sharing our experience with each other.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:39 pm 

I'am also sharing my experience which has been great so far

Join Hands in getting Indiaweekly out of business

and you say that this is just casual talk ???????
AVOID NEHFLIX DVD DHAMAKA
:D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:00 am 

Guys boycott indiaweekly.com. I know somebody who used to work there and he told me that indiaweekly first rent their movies and then repackage it and sell it as new couple of dollar cheaper than the other sites. Let's demand them with honest and fair service. If you guys keep on supporting them, then don't expect any change from them either. If they want our business, they gotta be honest. I am not saying it's a crime to sell previewed movies, just make a seperate section and let the customer know that the dvd they are buying is previewed. Also, totally avoid VIDEO SOUND, SKY, SPARK DVD's as they will not play after two months due to the cheap media used by these companies.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:09 pm 

GUY'S KEEP BUYING FROM INDIAWEEKLY
I have already said avoid BABA, VIDEO SOUND, SKY, SPARK DVD's and tell us the name of that person who use to work at Indiaweekly that you know
JAT

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:12 am 

Guys

Keep this as general rule of thumb.

If New Hindi releases are sold for less than $18 on website, it belongs to one or more of the following

a. Pirated
b. Used DVD sold as New DVD
c. DVD is intended for different region (e.g. India)
d. Significant cost is added to Shipping
e. You will get your product very very late - usually price drop after few weeks

There are exceptions to this if the movie really sucks or the dvd manufacturer change their pricing model (they are trying something new with Darling and the reason why its less than $15 in most of the places)

Also compare the prices in many places. If many etailers are charging you $18 and one guys is charging $15, you have to question yourself. What is that you are paying to pay less!

Remember Cheap & Best does not go together.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:21 pm 

My friend just received his order from indiaweekly.com and all the dvd's he received is scratched. They were previously rented and then shrink wrapped to sold as new. This is fraud. Guys, please please do yourself and others a favor and boycott indiaweekly.com and get rid of them as they don't deserve to be in business till they straight things out.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:51 pm 

Its always MY FRIEND THIS MY FRIEND THAT, All the DVD's that I have received so far from Indiaweekly have been Brand New and sealed You will not stop me buying from Indiaweekly no matter what ever you say about them.
JAT

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:05 pm 
IW STINKS BIG TIME!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:10 pm 

NO IT DOES NOT WHATS YOUR PROBLEM WITH THEM

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:22 pm 
get new specks /contacts bhai(lol)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:38 pm 

What for my eyes are fine there DVD's are Brand New (Sealed) never used