It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:13 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: About Indiaweekly
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:51 pm 

I agree with you guys, Indiaweekly sell a mixed bag of new and used DVD's. Most of their dvd's are repacked and scratched. First they rent the dvd's and when they recover the cost, they sell it as new. Don't buy anything from Indiaweekly as this is against the law to sell the used Dvd's as new.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:07 am 

THATS JUST A WHOLE LOAD OF BULL SHIT, I HAVE BROUHT MANY DVDS FROM INDIAWEEKLY THE DVD'S HAVE NEVER EVER BEEN LIKE HOW YOU HAVE SAID THEY ARE,
THE DVDS WILL NOT WRECK YOUR DVD PLAYER
GUYS DONT TAKE ANY NOTICE

INDIAWEEKLY ARE MUCH BETTER THEN
JOLLY http://WWW.BOLLYWOODDVDS.COM AND MANY OTHERS

Last edited by jat1 on Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:15 pm 
jat1 wrote:
I HAVE BROUHT MANY DVDS FROM INDIAWEEKLY THE DVD'S HAVE NEVER EVER BEEN LIKE HOW YOU HAVE SAID THEY ARE,
THE DVDS WILL NOT WRECK YOUR DVD PLAYER

maybe you are one of few lucky ones(lol) :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:41 pm 

MAYBE? we are some of the lucky ones?
Jadoo please have a look at the prices on this website http://www.bollywooddvds.com (Jolly)
The crap wesites are http://www.dvddhmaka.com they sell pirates and http://www.nehaflix.com they sell pirates too and both have crap Cust Service have dvd dhamka and nehaflix been like that with you? please do let me know
Thanks
JAT

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:30 am 
haven’t ordered from nehaflix except I know somebody who said they had minor problems with nehaflix such as damaged case, dvd disc not secured locked inside case other than that no big issues with them . wouldn’t know whether they’re selling prirates or not. Never been customer of dvddhamaka

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:51 pm 

Then where do you shop for your DVD's jadoo? let me know
Thanks
JAT

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:11 pm 

jadoo wrote:
haven’t ordered from nehaflix except I know somebody who said they had minor problems with nehaflix such as damaged case, dvd disc not secured locked inside case other than that no big issues with them . wouldn’t know whether they’re selling prirates or not. Never been customer of dvddhamaka

I have never had a pirate from nehaflix or indiaweekly - have had lots of bad customer service from indiaweekly though - wouldn't recommend them at all. As I do not live near any Inida shops I rely on decent on-line retailers. In my opinion none are perfect - but there are some who are worse than others. NehaFlix does not sell pirates - I am sure of this. I have never ever recieved a pirate from them.

The bad thing about indiaweekly is that they often substitute low quality DVDs from 'Ultra' etc instead of the more mainstream releases without really any warning. They also do not really understand why a customer who is buying an original would like the best version available. I have ordered stating my preferred version - but they really just send out what they happen to have at that time. Also they have complicated matters themselves by lumping all if the different versions that they have of a DVD in to one link. They also take a long time to send orders out. When I order from Nehaflix the order is despatched in 1 day and they send a follow-up e-mail with tracking and order details. If you notice IndiaWeekly's order tracking function does not work - try clicking on 'order tracking' from their web-site. It will take you to a dead link.

I would love to know of any other on-line indian DVD stores in the US that I could use. For now Nehaflix seems to be the best of the bunch ... I'm sure that Jat will flame me liberally for this comment!!!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:23 pm 

Muz read this topic below about Neha flix sending Ultra DVD'snd this topic I am sending you I have NOT posted in it! and in regards to Indiaweekly Customer service they answers all E-mails within 3 days Neha Flix dont reply to E-mails at all

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7370&hilit=spark (A MUST READ)
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8709&hilit=Nehaflix+sending+ultra+dvds
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9098&hilit=nehaflix+dont

JAT

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:51 pm 

jat1 wrote:
Muz read this topic below about Neha flix sending Ultra DVD'snd this topic I am sending you I have NOT posted in it! and in regards to Indiaweekly Customer service they answers all E-mails within 3 days Neha Flix dont reply to E-mails at all

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7370&hilit=spark (A MUST READ)
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8709&hilit=Nehaflix+sending+ultra+dvds
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9098&hilit=nehaflix+dont

JAT

First line of the first post '...dissapointed with Indiaweekly ...' LOL! :D

Anyway --- so like I said before does anybody know of any OTHER retailors that ship Indian DVDs? After the IndiaWeekly set of shoddy transactions I am loathed to go back to them. So far I have had good experiences with Nehaflix - but if I even get an Ultra DVD from them that I didn't order then I'll also drop them.

So any others? Please share - in fact I do think that there was an old topic about this somewhere? If I manage to find it I will post a link at this thread. Or Jat - you seem quite good at searching old topics from years ago - maybe you can find it?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:01 am 
jat1 wrote:
Then where do you shop for your DVD's jadoo? let me know
Thanks
JAT

here and there and everywhere(lol) Jat, the links and dvds clicked on at bollywooddvds.com Jolly’s site are dead taking you to site cannot be found . Jollys site is debunked ali is right

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:57 pm 

Please try again click this link this is his website address http://www.bollywooddvds.com I've just tried it and it works fine,But dont even dream of buying from him he is a big time rip off.
Thanks
JAT

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:17 pm 
its in working order now

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:23 pm 

I've ordered loads of dvds from india weekly, never recieved a pirate dvd (as far as I know).

however.......

- they do cram you order into a padded envelope that often results in your dvds cases getting damaged.
So if you've ordered several dvds in one go, expect the envelope to litterally be bursting by the time it gets to you.

- I've recieved lots of dvds where the spindle in the case has broken and the dvd has got all scratched around by being loose in the case.
- they do take ages to send out an order
- they're 'update me when the dvd comes out' feature on their site for a specific release doesn't work!
- they do sell a lot of low quality brand discs, but when your paying $2/$3 for some release what do you expect?!
- The postage cost is very expense, they charge per disc AND a supplement for your country.

Apart from that they are the best people out there!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:59 pm 

Ok now thats fair enough
JAT

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:58 pm 

check this out at http://www.indiaweekly.com/profile.asp
it says:
Quote:
About IndiaWeekly.Com

IndiaWeekly.Com is the Leading Online Retailer for Indian Entertainment Products as per Consumer Survey conducted by Zulm.net.