It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:00 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: desi company rental
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:26 pm 

I m writing this to warn everybody that desicompany.com which rents dvd is fraud company. They take the security from you and never returns it back. I m after them for last six months for getting my money back. There is poor dvd quailty and hopeless coustmercare service. If you planing to opt them as rental company please think before you do that. I have still not got my money back , i shall be thankful if soembody can suggest me place where I can complain for them and get my money back
thx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:45 pm 

Depends what State you're in! Try filing complaints with your States Consumer Affairs Dept, Attorney General, BBB or check the Local Media if they have a help Dept. In NYC area we have " Help Me Howard" from our Media. They have proved to be successful!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:29 pm 

thx for replying
i took membership last year and they asked me for security, yes they took credit card information.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:30 pm 

JamesBond007 wrote:
Depends what State you're in! Try filing complaints with your States Consumer Affairs Dept, Attorney General, BBB or check the Local Media if they have a help Dept. In NYC area we have " Help Me Howard" from our Media. They have proved to be successful!

thx for reply
I will try to find about it in my state...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:45 am 

Yes, Desicompany is a bad rental company. I still haven't gotten my twenty dollar desposit back from them 2yrs later. The dam company was a legit business till they got bought out 2.5 years back. Now they sell DVD-R pirated movies.

You may wish to try ZDAG.com been using them for 2years and haven't had any issues.. Be sure to sign up with actual ZDAG.com based in California. The affilate sites in NJ or Ohio lack new movies, and customer service is bad!! If your not dealing with ZDAG directly.