It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:57 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: DVDHUNGAMA.COM
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:34 pm 

they didnt update their site since mid 2004. They are my friends and sell only original DVDs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:56 pm 

face off! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:07 pm 

yes, but your prices are lower. heh

anyway, is Sada Mee Sevalo (telugu) a misprint? it says $2.99. also, are they the type that sell rentals as new? I'd get it for Shriya at that price. Also I hear the movie isn't bad either, which is a good thing. lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:22 pm 

Yuvan wrote:
yes, but your prices are lower. heh

anyway, is Sada Mee Sevalo (telugu) a misprint? it says $2.99. also, are they the type that sell rentals as new? I'd get it for Shriya at that price. Also I hear the movie isn't bad either, which is a good thing. lol

2.99 may be their rental price. I dont have communication with them in the last 1 year.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:25 pm 

Rita, are you a DVDHUMGAMA rep?

I'm not trying to cause any trouble here, honest.

Also, I made my statements about lower prices based on the 'first' pages alone, meaning I did not thoroughly investigate either websites. And having said that, I noticed significant amount of lower prices for NEW titles at DU. Who cares about Biwi No.1, CCCC, Baazi?!!??!!! :)

feel free to delete my posts in this thread. BTW, someone at dvdhungama should look at their website with FireFox internet browser. This is the browser I regularly use, at home, at work, on campus. It doesn't look "right" so I checked it in Internet Explorer, looks fine. Just a head up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:50 pm 

yeh kaya ho raha hai bhaii yeh kaya ho raha hai :roll: :?: :idea:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:23 pm 

I think Big B might've found the answer to that. Ask him, I'd like to know too :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:56 pm 

Rita wrote:
Why wouldn’t people care about CCCC, and ‘Biwi No 1’? My family and I care and we have purchased both of these movies. Good to find these original films for a reasonable price available at DVDHUNGAMA.COM. Surely, many people who have not seen these movies might be interested in buying these same titles too at DVDHUNGAMA.COM.

Rita

You are right, people normally look around for good service and good price. Earlier I myself used to recommend DVDHungama because I know they have good service and sell only original DVDs. It is still true, but I am not sure how often they update though.

Also about these DVDs (Biwi no1 etc) , we have added them couple of years back when we created our website and never refreshed the product after that. What you brought out is an alarm for us to go check all the prices and lower the prices. We normally do it for new movies (sarkar, virudh, dus, parineeta all $15 now) but never did this for old movies. I have made some changes since this post.

In general, SKY, SPARK, VideoSound, BollyWood, Baba should not exceed $5, Eros $8 max, Shemaroo $7 max (except if its new movie or 2 disc set or something special (like Junglee in this case)). I will update the prices as soon as I can.

Thanks again!
DVDUnlimited

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:14 am 

dvdunlimited wrote:
Rita wrote:
Why wouldn’t people care about CCCC, and ‘Biwi No 1’? My family and I care and we have purchased both of these movies. Good to find these original films for a reasonable price available at DVDHUNGAMA.COM. Surely, many people who have not seen these movies might be interested in buying these same titles too at DVDHUNGAMA.COM.

Rita

You are right, people normally look around for good service and good price. Earlier I myself used to recommend DVDHungama because I know they have good service and sell only original DVDs. It is still true, but I am not sure how often they update though.

Also about these DVDs (Biwi no1 etc) , we have added them couple of years back when we created our website and never refreshed the product after that. What you brought out is an alarm for us to go check all the prices and lower the prices. We normally do it for new movies (sarkar, virudh, dus, parineeta all $15 now) but never did this for old movies. I have made some changes since this post.

In general, SKY, SPARK, VideoSound, BollyWood, Baba should not exceed $5, Eros $8 max, Shemaroo $7 max (except if its new movie or 2 disc set or something special (like Junglee in this case)). I will update the prices as soon as I can.

Thanks again!
DVDUnlimited

That is the spirit man!! i saw Eros Karobaar selling for $15 bucks, and thought what the heck!

I am glad you did get a chance to revise your database, it will earn you a lot more than expected!

I'll advise to carry ELITE DCH too 8) as a lots of people are looking for it!

Thnx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:05 am 

Rita wrote:
Yuvan wrote:
Who cares about Biwi No.1, CCCC, Baazi?!!??!!! :)

Calm down, Sir, Yuvan how can I help you today? J/k :lol: No, I’m not a sales rep of DVDHUNGAMA.COM.

I was searching the net for original dvds and stumbled upon DVDHUNGAMA.COM.

Rita..now why did I highlight that :D... never knew u also stumble upon stores that are as Amitabh says..in Namak Hallal

"..kyonki aap ultimately aadmi hi galat hai" ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:16 am 

arsh wrote:
I am glad you did get a chance to revise your database, it will earn you a lot more than expected!

I'll advise to carry ELITE DCH too 8) as a lots of people are looking for it!

Thnx

Thanks. Yes we do carry ELITE DCH, but the copyright holder is still spark, so I didnt bother to update the site with new pic. I will do that tomorrow (BTW this is the 4th version Spark released with different artwork, 3 being same quality, silver media with freezing problem and this one really good)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:29 am 

DVD_UNL...i wasnt responding to ur site ;)... It was abt Rita's other discovery...

viewtopic.php?t=8099

A site that sells "original dvds" :D (and surprisingly some folks are actually happy with it :D)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:53 pm 

sknath wrote:
Rita wrote:
Yuvan wrote:
Who cares about Biwi No.1, CCCC, Baazi?!!??!!! :)

Calm down, Sir, Yuvan how can I help you today? J/k :lol: No, I’m not a sales rep of DVDHUNGAMA.COM.

I was searching the net for original dvds and stumbled upon DVDHUNGAMA.COM.

Rita..now why did I highlight that :D... never knew u also stumble upon stores that are as Amitabh says..in Namak Hallal

"..kyonki aap ultimately aadmi hi galat hai" ...

darn, you are back! :?: :idea: :lol: in form, I guess :wink: