It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:23 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:59 am 

I recently placed an order with dvdunlimitedonline.com and they shipped the product the next day. Ony problem was that they shipped it to my old address even after i informed them about my new shipping address. As soon as I mentioned this to them, they apologized and offered to send me a new copy to my new address. All I had to do was to send the other copies back to them.

I really thought this was an example of excellent customer service. They always reply to your emails within 10 mins, and prices are compatitive to others also.

since I buy tamil, telugu dvds often, I highly recommend http://www.dvdunlimitedonline.com. I just wish if they could make the shipping prices little bit lower to compete with themahal.com.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:04 pm 

Kuttappan

Thanks for the referral. We are trying to get UPS daily pickup arrangement for us and there is some issue/delay with that. Once we do that, UPS shipping would be cheaper than USPS shipping and will be competitive.

The issue with USPS is that

1. we need to arrange a person for pickup from our store and deliver to post office
2. USPS charge additional charges for tracking/delivery confirmation number

Hopefully this will be sorted out very soon.

Once again thanks a lot for your recommendation.

Thanks
DVDUnlimitedOnline.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:24 pm 

I agree!! these guys are very professional, cooperative and great to work with!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:05 pm 

I've only used them a few times but I'm happy with them too. This is the best site I've found for Tamil CDs and DVDs. Great customer service too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:52 pm 

dvdunlimited wrote:
Kuttappan

Thanks for the referral. We are trying to get UPS daily pickup arrangement for us and there is some issue/delay with that. Once we do that, UPS shipping would be cheaper than USPS shipping and will be competitive.

The issue with USPS is that

1. we need to arrange a person for pickup from our store and deliver to post office
2. USPS charge additional charges for tracking/delivery confirmation number

Hopefully this will be sorted out very soon.

Once again thanks a lot for your recommendation.

Thanks
DVDUnlimitedOnline.com

You can use Stamps.com or Endicia.com and just print your postage from home and whenever mail man comes you can just hand him all mails.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:17 am 

Chris

Thanks for the suggestion. We used pitney bowes for a while, but it didnt work out. We ship from our retail store and USPS comes around 11 AM where as we open our store at 12 noon. So we have to go and drop. Thats why we had a guy to come and pick up (alternatively you can call USPS to pick up but the timings are little odd)

Hopefully we can get te UPS service very soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:07 am 

Another Thumps up for dvdunlimited.com , so far my experience has been very very good

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 5:14 pm 

I just ordered from dvdunlimited for the first time today. I used to stick to themahal exclusively because I ordered dvds worth over $50 and their shipping henceforth was free. However, they raised the bar to $100 for free shipping and it's no longer worth it with their less than average customer service I experienced in the past.

Hopefully, I'll continue to do business with dvdunlimited. From what I have seen on this site, they seem excellent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:26 pm 

Pillairaj, did you got the DVD? I am planning to order 7G (not sure if it is released, but they have on their site) today and wondering if they deliver fast.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:21 am 

movielover wrote:
Pillairaj, did you got the DVD? I am planning to order 7G (not sure if it is released, but they have on their site) today and wondering if they deliver fast.

Sorry movielover for not replying fast! They did deliver fast actually, I got the movies in about 2 days. Fast shipping! Definitely recommended.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:05 pm 

i'll have to give dvdunlimited a try then. I've been going with IW and Neha for awhile now and i do have to admit the customer service at IW is not good anymore.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:55 pm 

Ok zulmis...2 thumbs up fir DVD_UNL....placed order on the 16th..shipped today on the 18th !....(that too by regular mail)....Will reserve my comments abt the "straight from the warehouse" part :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:50 pm 

Soory folks.... for da delay :)
Recvd the dvds last evening !...came within 3 days only !...Good service indeed...

DVDUNL... let me know when you have more BEI dvds in your stock....I have to catch up on my old collection...esp Parvarish and also the Baba dvd of "Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:03 pm 

Thanks for the feedback.

FYI, Both added to our site. Also I added few bollywood titles in the last 1 week, please check it out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:48 pm 

sknath wrote:
Soory folks.... for da delay :)
Recvd the dvds last evening !...came within 3 days only !...Good service indeed...

DVDUNL... let me know when you have more BEI dvds in your stock....I have to catch up on my old collection...esp Parvarish and also the Baba dvd of "Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi"

Sknath, what are you doing with a Baba DVD :D