It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:53 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 7:18 pm 

ImageImage

Yash Raj Films now gives you a chance to PRE-ORDER your favourite movie HUM TUM. Place your online orders NOW to be one of the first people to get this DVD/VHS when it is launched. Note that the delivery of the HUM TUM orders will be done by around mid-July 2004.

Image 16 x 9 Anamorphic Widescreen Presentation
Image Optional English subtitles
Image Original 5.1 Dolby Digital Surround Sound
Image An Exclusive deleted scene
Image Television Promos
Image Original Theatrical Trailor
Image Exclusive Music Video of "U 'n' I (Mere Dil Vich Hum Tum)" with Rishi Rich featuring Veronica and Juggy D.
Image Digitally re-mastered from the original film
Image Feature Film Running Time: Approximately 142 minutes

Life isn't always like the movies. Love isn't always at first sight. Very often, a relationship develops slowly, and it takes many years between "boy meets girl" and "boy gets girl"!
Hum Tum is a refreshing look at the eternal battle of the sexes as it follows the lives of Karan (Saif Ali Khan) and Rhea (Rani Mukerji).

Karan is a cartoonist and his characters "Hum" and "Tum" reflect his perspective on the strange love-hate relationship between men and women.

Rhea is sensitive, well bred and self-confident. She can give as good as she gets, and is not afraid of standing up to men.

Initially, the two have very little in common. But, as life would have it, their paths keep crossing, and over the course of a decade, their relationship evolves, from hate, to mutual respect, friendship and finally...

In a cinematic universe that offers simplistic scenarios to the complex relationship between men and women, Hum Tum is a novel look at the trials and tribulations of "every man" and "every woman" and their attempts to understand one another.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 7:25 pm 

i wounder if the deleted feature is the song yara yara
btw, it will come out on july 3rd

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:00 pm 

if PQ is like MEENAXI, then $17.99 is not a BAD PRICE!!ESP if they dont CHOKE the STORAGE SPACE with commentory making etc on same disc!

I dont know how was MEENAXI cinema print , but HUM TUM cinema print was awful!

But WHO KNOWS???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:46 pm 

Sorry for going off topic, but talking of Meenaxi, wasn't it mentioned in one of the posts in the last 2-4 days, or was it elsewhere on the net about the forthcoming 'Meenaxi - A Tale Of Three Cities' DVD. Not the YRF one, but a Hollywood type release??

Thanks.

Rana

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:59 pm 

thats indias version by sony that has dd and dts i think it was khiladi who talked about it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:51 pm 

rana wrote:
Sorry for going off topic, but talking of Meenaxi, wasn't it mentioned in one of the posts in the last 2-4 days, or was it elsewhere on the net about the forthcoming 'Meenaxi - A Tale Of Three Cities' DVD. Not the YRF one, but a Hollywood type release??

Thanks.

Rana

If I remem,ber, MF HUSSAIN was thinking THEATRIC RELEASE in MAY overseas after pulling out from INDIAN theatres because of controversy! But DVD was released by then!!

I dont think, personally, there will be another MEENAXI DVD!! HUSSAIN should REDO, GAJA GAMINI DVD instead! :wink: