It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 4:11 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 5:04 pm 

I agree!! GOOD BUISNESS to these ETAILERS, SPOILS their HEADS! They think, LOOSING a FEW CUSTOMERS! MEAN NOTHING!

But IMHO, KEEPING a FEW GOOD CUSTOMERS, esp ZULMIS means a lot! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 7:42 pm 

OK guys...NEHAFLIX is up to my mark now. Movies (I SAW YUVA) are not pirated or I can't figure out the difference. There was a mistake in shipping, but they DID reverse the $7.95 shipping and handling charge. It showed up on my account today. One movie is still pending, but I can wait.

My strong recomendations for Hindi Movies

http://www.nehaflix.com (sometimes they offer 10% discount, and it will take care of the shipping charges)

http://www.erosentertainment.com (the fastest shipping site for hindi movies, usually ships on the same or the next day)

The only recomended site for South Indian Movies

http://www.themahal.com ( a dollar or two less on dvds than other sites, and they ship products on the very next day)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:57 pm 

damn it guys...!!! Placed an order with eros on 21-june....!!! I was curious about Y i haven't received the product yet. Today they send me the tracking number with FEDEX. They shipped the product on 22nd alright, but only to PORTLAND. Great, but I LIVE IN ILLINOIS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 6:06 pm 

Recently I have placed 2 orders with Eros once on May 30 and the other on June 13 , the one i placed on May still not been shipped yet because as they said the DVds are not available , can u believe that out of the 12 DVDs that i have ordered none of them are in stock , i just can't get why they don't just write note about the DVD being out of stock to avoide buying , it has been amonth now and everytime i e-mail them i have wait 2 weeks for their stupid atumatic reply ... the other order i placed was for Yuva and Ishq Vishek , i couldn't believe my eyes when i read that my order has been shipped but what i got in only Yuva , Ishq Vishek as they is out of stock and they will ship it as long as they get it , I am extremely angry and annoyed with their stupid service and i don't know what should i do !!!! :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:17 pm 

:lol: I been waiting for my DVDs since 7 Months!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 6:46 pm 

chrish wrote:
:lol: I been waiting for my DVDs since 7 Months!

no waaaaaaay :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:42 pm 

yup once placed order for 20 dvds received in 2 weeks and than placed 2 individual dvds last year still no dvd, I emailed 3 times to just cancel and refund payment before 4 months, 2 weeks ago received email saying your one dvd is shipped :shock: emailed back asking for cancellation request which suppose to be done, no reply till today and no dvd.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 3:48 pm 

chrish wrote:
yup once placed order for 20 dvds received in 2 weeks and than placed 2 individual dvds last year still no dvd, I emailed 3 times to just cancel and refund payment before 4 months, 2 weeks ago received email saying your one dvd is shipped :shock: emailed back asking for cancellation request which suppose to be done, no reply till today and no dvd.

dont u guys call ur CREDIT CARD companies!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:21 pm 

Used Check Card :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:35 pm 

Placed an order for DEEWAR yesterday. Today I got an email with the tracking number. What a service yaar :O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:30 pm 

Can't understand this thread because I feel that Nehaflix is the best Bollywood online site and goes out of their way to assist their customers. In fact, they take pride in their ability to respond to customer questions and problems. I am not the easiest customer to deal with but they have always been patient and helpful with all my requests, responded quickly, and happily provide whatever information I ask for.

If you get on their mailing list, they will send you e-mails on when free shipping is available which is usually the last 10 days of the month if you purchase $25 to 40 worth of merchandise.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:36 pm 

with BLOATED UP PRICES, and NO FLEXIBILITY!! LOL :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:38 pm 

Sorry, Arsh, but I have to reply to this one. I have checked Nehaflix's prices before and during their sales and they are basically the same with the exception of a few that might be higher which is balanced by around the same amount that are lower. I have been told that the reasons prices vary on the same dvds or cds from time to time on all online sites is because the distributor changes the prices.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:26 am 

I dont want to get into argument here!! But their prices are like IP to offset FREE SHIPPING! by margin!!

I can proove it!! But it does not take us any where!! If u guys r pleased with their pricing/customer service/ price match etc policies!! well and good for me!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 6:26 pm 

:cry: they sent me a messed up Satyakam DVD....after the intermission it wouldn't work....

and then they wouldn't reply to my emails when i wanted to question them about it...