It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 1:50 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 11:59 pm 

Do not order any movies from Nehaflix.com. I placed an order on June 02, and Today is June 14. I still haven't received my order. They send me an email saying they shipped the product on June 09. They gave me the tracking number, and I called airborn. But they never got the package. I can't wait to get YUVA. These fricking people are pissing me offf

I think nehaflix.com is a ripoff site. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 12:01 am 

Kuttappan wrote:
Do not order any movies from Nehaflix.com. I placed an order on June 02, and Today is June 14. I still haven't received my order. They send me an email saying they shipped the product on June 09. They gave me the tracking number, and I called airborn. But they never got the package. I can't wait to get YUVA. These fricking people are pissing me offf

I think nehaflix.com is a ripoff site. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE.

Yup, there BAD time!! came soner than I expected!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 12:02 am 

i find nehaflix the best company i never had a problem with them and i get my dvds in 7 bussness days or less

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 12:04 am 

izzy wrote:
i find nehaflix the best company i never had a problem with them and i get my dvds in 7 bussness days or less

You will find the TRUTH very soon!! and it will be BITTER! take my word for it!! :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 2:19 am 

I think they sell pirated dvds, well ofcourse its been discussed before that some titles are actually exists under different banners.

I received ab tak chappan dvd last week, it was packed but when I opened it it was scratched, no insert, DVD label was something you can see the and instantly feel the difference.

Post subject: I heard of it too
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 12:03 pm 

oh yeah, I also heard that they are selling pirated DVD as well as official ones.

I cannot say Nehaflix is bad coz i had never had a problem so far, but I do not like their idea that they would never refund. What if the specific titels have manufactual defect? Even they replace the DVDs, every time, they would not work! sometimes they should refund.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:50 pm 

today is the end of JUNE 15. I still haven't received the order. I tried to call them, but only rings, noone picks up. I always get movies from Indiaweekly.com and lately they raised the shipping charges, and shipping is slower. I used the priority mail service, thank god that I didn't use the overnight shipment.

Again, DO NOT PURCHASE FROM NEHA FLIX

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:58 pm 

Kuttappan wrote:
today is the end of JUNE 15. I still haven't received the order. I tried to call them, but only rings, noone picks up. I always get movies from Indiaweekly.com and lately they raised the shipping charges, and shipping is slower. I used the priority mail service, thank god that I didn't use the overnight shipment.

Again, DO NOT PURCHASE FROM NEHA FLIX

I am AFRAID to order online any more!!from either of those OLDIE retailers!! Terrible experiences!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:58 pm 

OK. GOOD NEWS guys..!! Someone actully picked up the phone, and told her the problem. There was a mix up between my order and someone else. They send my order to someone else, and now they caught it. So they are sending me the order with lakeer dvd on back order. The good thing about is that they waived my shipping charges, and putting a free dvd (probably one I have) with Lakeer.

Now I wanna know if the dvds are pirated or originals. anyway I think they handles my problem pretty neat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:51 am 

sweetfriend wrote:
arsh wrote:
izzy wrote:

You will find the TRUTH very soon!! and it will be BITTER! take my word for it!! :evil:

and the truth did preval.And it was not bitter-In fact it was sweet per Kuttappan-The problem was solved to his satisfaction and he get a free Dvd plus free shipping.
By the way do you buy dvds on line.. :evil: :twisted: :idea:

thnx to u and ur kuttapan!!

Post subject: Thats good anyway
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 4:04 am 

I am happy for you, Kuttappan :D
So hope you will get those you ordered soon! Good luck!

Post subject: Re: Thats good anyway
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 4:21 am 

pimboli wrote:
I am happy for you, Kuttappan :D
So hope you will get those you ordered soon! Good luck!

KUTTAPAN always rules!! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:28 pm 

I think Eros entertainment is the best online site to buy movies. They don't have any shipping charges if you buy 5 movies or more. They always provide a next day shipping. I placed an order of 5 movies on June 15, and they shipped it on the same day. They still have to send Girlfriend and Haqeeqat (Dharmendra).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:46 pm 

:cry: Eros! Placed order last year, still no DVD :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:30 am 

This was my third time ordering with EROS. I ordered 5 movies to get the free shipping. They shipped three movies on the same day with FEDEX. They shipped GIRLFRIEND via UPS today (june 16). Eros still have to send HAQEEQAT, but I can wait.

This order was placed on June 14. Isn't this a great service?? They are sending movies as soon as they are available and without any shipping charges.

Eros is my site to shop. I highley recomend.