It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:51 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 10:08 pm 

I HIGHLEY RECOMEND http://www.themahal.com site for south indian dvds. Their shipping is the GREATEST SERVICE they provide. THE MAHAL team provide the FASTEST shipping service.

Whenver I order from their site, I usually get the movies within 5 business days. I ordered 5 movies on MAY 06 at 2.25 PM central Time. I received the movies on MAY 08 around 1 PM.

I was surpriced to see my movies in 2 days. I just placed an order of 4 movies with them. Lets see when I will get the order.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 9:00 pm 

another great service... ordered 4 movies on june 2nd, and recieved it on june 4. Dont buy the tamil movie GAMBEERAM. A very stupid movie with stupid actions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:58 pm 

Sorry to rain on everyone's parade but I have sent their customer service two e-mails over the last month and never received a response. I wanted to purchase a couple dvds but did not know if they had subtitles and never heard back from them.

I have purchased quite a few cds and their prices and quality are great.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:26 am 

I bought the PIRATED GILLY couple of months back. two days ago I placed an order with THE MAHAL including the new version of AYUTHA EZHUTHU, and I send them a mail to send me a original AYNGARAN VERSION of GILLY. they put that with my new order and shiped it to me. All i have to do is send the duplicate back. Great service.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:08 pm 

I am also very impressed with Mahal.com. They had a bad phase a couple of months back but now they are o.k. I ordered a couple of movies and got the same pretty soon. Love their prices too. SO go MAHAL.