It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:37 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 5:01 am 

Quote:
IF Sandish keeps his end of the bargain, then go a step further and buy DVDs directly from him. Prices will be higher (close to 10 bucks).. but its worth it.

If you try buying direct from them you will directed to the nearest retailer to you or IW and IP their offcial retailers online, or if you are in the New York area to Sona Music House in Jackson Heights. :lol:
Quote:
A DEI release impressed on a Disc from Media Dimensions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their previous replicator that give us the time bomb medias, they are using someone else now! :lol:
Quote:
I think a copy of the dvd is sent to all retailers (with the exception of a few), and they make their own copies.

Far fetched in the case of BEI, perhaps other labels. I mean have you seen any dupes or pirates of DEI/BEI? It is cheaper for retailers to buy bulk from BEI as opposed to press them. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 11:23 pm 

MDE = media digital
Media Dimensions..that SHIT/CRAP company of crooks that authored all Videosound DVDs in the past..!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 11:26 pm 

sknath wrote:
MDE = media digital
Media Dimensions..that SHIT/CRAP company of crooks that authored all Videosound DVDs in the past..!

After Videosound dump them BEI picked them up so we got the time bombs :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 11:42 pm 

No Mili was released a long time ago.. So I am not sure if they are doing it right now. I better hope that Sandish is not using that F***** up company to replicate his discs ! If you guys have any such discs from Media Dimensions, pls return them immediately

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 12:48 am 

Quote:
No Mili was released a long time ago

That maybe so, but their older releases are not immune from disc rot! Take a look at this link http://zulm.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=50037#50037 and view the disc, "gold" as we prefer them, but this particular one did rot. Who was their replicator? your guess will be as good as mine. They may have started using MD a couple of years ago and flooded the market with the time bombs, which incidentally are silver discs. When freezing problems started popping up they dumped MD and are using a new replicator currently. These new people are using hybrid discs and not the ( quoting Rana ) "oldtime gold". Now we wait and see if this freezing problems shows up on these discs. By the way your Milli is it on Gold, Silver or Hybrids? :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:29 pm 

My dvd of Tumkho Naa Bhool Payenge that I received after my first packege was lost and resent after two months is now freezing around the second half of the movie.
And IW's response was the usual 15 day policy which is getting on my nerves. I wanted to nuy the DEI versions of teh films and now I am starting to think why bother with useless originals when the shops are selling pirates that are much cheaper.
Talk about supporting piracy...wonder sometimes why?!?

DreDD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 5:46 pm 

Dredd, had you package not got lost for 2 months, the DVD would have probably worked for the first 15 days. Seems it rotted in transition... Its so annoying, but at least BEI have replaced my faulty DVDs that I got from IW.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 2:45 pm 

armaan wrote:
Dredd, had you package not got lost for 2 months, the DVD would have probably worked for the first 15 days. Seems it rotted in transition... Its so annoying, but at least BEI have replaced my faulty DVDs that I got from IW.

Is it worth contacting BEI? And what is their contact details preferably Phone?
Thanks for your help,

dREdd

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 6:41 pm 

dredd wrote:
armaan wrote:

Is it worth contacting BEI? And what is their contact details preferably Phone?
Thanks for your help,

dREdd

Judge Sahib
, read the testimonials :)
viewtopic.php?t=6589&start=30

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:28 pm 

Hosanna wrote:
If you can also offer them the advantage of ordering online, you are really entering the best opportunity space. You see, they know you because they visited your store - now they are building trust with you, so now is the ideal time to offer them online shopping experience.

There is a shoe shop in a nearby town that does this, and I buy regularly online from them. If they didn't have the website, I would only spend about 10% of what I spend now! Why, because I am busy and it is a hassle to get there - but online takes me 5-10 minutes to order a pair of shoes.

candy coupons

:D :D :lol: :lol: 8) 8)