It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:22 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 4:06 am 

I usually get my stuff from IW but recently saw some good stuff at IP. Has anyone ordered from them? Does anyone recommend them?

Thanks

:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 5:10 am 

I ordered one time from that - Audio CDs through Priority Mail, Didn't receive for week than checked order status it was still showing order as Pending :kungfu:

Sure they have quality items may be or may be not worth the price!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 1:43 am 

BAD!!! :nopity:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 3:21 am 

chrish wrote:
I ordered one time from that - Audio CDs through Priority Mail, Didn't receive for week than checked order status it was still showing order as Pending :kungfu:

Sure they have quality items may be or may be not worth the price!

In the past my dad ordered from them. This was mostly before DVDs were widely available for dirt cheap prices. About a month or two ago he ordered a DVD from them and they took forever to ship it out. Unless you can find a deal like Karz for $3.99 I say avoid IP.

Edited By DragunR2 on 1074309757

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 10:31 am 

ONe thing I don't understand is why are their prices are so freaking high!!

Almost Double than other bunch of retailers! Selling same s***

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 5:35 pm 

Thanks for the feedback guys... I think I will stick to IW

:;):

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 9:09 pm 

These guys are cowboys. They make the real Cowboys look like Indians.

Don't shop there, don't look at there site and erase them from your memory.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 12:27 am 

I remember buying 100 DVDs from video-sound for wholesaleprice but saw on couple of other websites it was cheap!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 1:21 am 

Mola Ram wrote:
Thanks for the feedback guys... I think I will stick to IW

:;):

Recently discovered that IP sold me a copied DVD (shemaroo's KARMA), where our legend miya claims to have gotten the genuine item from IW.

so, good reason to stick with IW and avoid IP. avoid IP anyway unless you have a lot of $$ to get rid off. :;):

by the way legend, if you are reading this.. can you scan the disc artwork for karma if you have a scanner? i want to check something...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 5:43 am 

monizam wrote:
If your were to buy 5 or more dvds then check http://www.dvddhamaka.com flat shipping and handling of 5.99

If you live in NY State add sales tax to that, and depends on the dollar amount that charge can be sizable. People living in this State is better off buying from IW even with handling charge of $1.00 per item it will still be cheaper for us. :D

Edited By JamesBond007 on 1074491501

Post subject: Indiaplaza....
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:23 am 

is this a good place to buy dvd's and stuff?

I don't like Eros...and nehaflix charges for shipping...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:25 am 

out of 100 DVDs you will find 90 cheaper even if you pay shipping at other online retailers than indiaplaza.. just too costly :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:53 pm 

indiaplaza.in offer
http://www.indiaplaza.in/promotions/fla ... -back.aspx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:06 am 

indiaplaza.in has quite good service now
offering 7.5% cashback on mastercard until 14-Aug-09
http://www.indiaplaza.in/MastercardProm ... rcardPromo

Quote:
Shop online on www.indiaplaza.in with your MasterCard Credit Card between 25th June – 14th August 2009 and get rewarded! It’s simple:

Just log on to www.indiaplaza.in and register if not already registered. Shop to your hearts content. Sign in using your username and password after adding to cart.

Select “I want to pay using Gift Certificate/ Promo Code” before you proceed for payment
On the next page, enter your “Promotion code” as“IPMCARD09”and submit.You will be asked for your password again at this stage. On the next page enter the first 6 digits of your MasterCard Credit Card in the field “BIN Number”
Proceed to make your payment and complete your order. Your cashback amount will be reduced automatically before you make the payment.
So, go ahead and get unbeatable deals this season. Happy shopping!

*Conditions Apply

Offer Terms & Conditions:
The 7.5% Cashback offer is open to all valid Mastercard Credit Card users.
The Term of the Offer is from 25th June 2009 to 14th August 2009, unless otherwise specified (Term).
Under this offer, the customer can avail of a discount of 7.5% on the product value (subject to a maximum of Rs.1000/-) on shopping at www.indiaplaza.in with a valid Mastercard Credit Card during the promotion period. All spends across all stores during the promotion period will qualify under this promotion, except spends at the photocentre. Redemption of Gift Certificates, Reward Points, Prepaid account amount will not be considered while arriving at the qualifying spend under this promotion.
The maximum value of discount can be Rs. 1000. The discount will be deducted at the time of adding the product to the shopping cart, provided the customer has entered the valid Promotion Code (as communicated to the customer by the Bank) and has provided a Mastercard Credit Card number to make the payment.
In case of queries regarding the order, customers may call in at 080 - 40617000 or email at customerservice@indiaplaza.in.
This offer cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion at www.indiaplaza.in.
Any disputes arising out of this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in the state of Karnataka.
Indiaplaza.in reserves the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to the offer at any time without prior notice.
The terms & conditions as stated herein are not exhaustive and can be modified, altered by Indiaplaza.in in its sole discretion at any time whatsoever without prior notice. Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment by Indiaplaza.in to conduct further, similar or any other scheme.
Indiaplaza.in reserves the right to refuse, revoke and/or discontinue the program to any customer without having to cite any reason and/or any other obligation whatsoever towards the said customer.
MasterCard, its affiliates or MasterCard's member banks or any of their respective subsidiaries or affiliates (collectively the "Promoters") do not assume any responsibility for the products or services offered by the merchant. The products and services are sold or licensed or provided solely by the Merchant (Indiaplaza) and the Promoters accept no liability whatsoever in connection with the products and services offered.