It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:31 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Nehaflix - WOW!!!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 7:51 pm 

Hi everyone,

I just had to say I placed an order with Nehaflix last Thursday for several DVDs that were out of stock at IndiaWeekly (where I normally order and am very happy with).

I got home on Friday and there they all were. ONE DAY!!! IW is closer to me than Nehaflix and they have NEVER been this fast.

Great place, I have to say.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 9:45 pm 

I have had very good experiences with Nehaflix over the last couple of orders and I hope they stay the same because they are really getting better these days. The last order was with me in a day!! IW is doing the same thing as well so it looks like its good times for both stores.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 5:52 am 

where do you people live?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 1:48 pm 

Kabir wrote:
IW is doing the same thing as well so ..

anybody else :oo:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 4:55 pm 

IW has IMPROVED thier services COMPETATIVELY, they have a BIG/HUGE customer GLOBAL clientel, and were short on man power prob to handle that kind of LOAD effectively to make every one happy!!

Supposedly they have hired NEW PEOPLE, with new Technology to use thier services more effectively, and get to their clients back in shortest possible time along with quick delievry!!

I hope AFZAL is reading this!!!! :baaa:

Pls. do keep on dropping your impressions...One thing I must say, their RETURN/EXCHANGE..policies have been fullfilled extremely professionaly, so far and I hope they will keep it UP! to stay on the top!Another advantage is to LOCATE personally, rare titles/titles from different manufacturers and BIGGEST inventory/Library! I had been purchasing from them for Years now! and hopefuly they will keep on treating me the same as thei other loyal customers. Problems happen, but if they get solved to ur personal satisfaction, thats what it counts in the long run...recomended.

My experience with NEHA had been Limited but Extremely POSITIVE too, as most of time, I shop locally or IW!..Recomended!

My experience with indiancdstore was not very good, just used them once!...not recomended.

CGGURU are extremely professional too, shipping might be delayed, some prob with shipping confirmation mail, but customer service, if u can get them is EXCELLENT support! again, I dont purchase from them often!...recomended.

IP...Expensive even with free shipping, occasional purchases ..satisfactory..but mostly not recomended!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 5:39 pm 

I was a happy customer for India weekly for some time now.
But my recent order (placed on 2-20-03) was lost (priority mail and no tracking info at all) as they claim.
After 10 days when I called Afzal about the order he sent me again for a next day delivery.
Even before that they changed their shipping methods and I guess they are using Media mail. And at the minimum, it takes at least 5 to 7 days to receive the parcel after they ship it (to an US address).

Overall I am unhappy with my latest experience with them.
:bash:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 7:09 pm 

[B]HATS OFF TO NEHAFLIX.COM. I received my order is one day too. I live in Columbus. They have started using airborne express to deliver their packages. Kya Ho Raha Hein. :D WELL I AM NOT COMPLAINING :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 6:15 am 

Quote:
They have started using airborne express to deliver their packages

Good for them, justifying their shipping charges. Unlike IW, who uses cheaper standard mail and retaining the larger portion of the shipping charges. :p

Edited By JamesBond007 on 1047622536

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:11 pm 

Had another superfast transaction with Nehaflix.com. Airborne express, coupons from time to time like free shipping and 10%, I have started shopping more often from them . Keep up the superduper work. Glad at last a desi company is behaving like an american store. I was beginning to get fed up with the bad service the desi companies are giving us ,in spite of the fact that we are charged in $ and not rupees.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 2:19 am 

IW shipping to Canada is really slow. Ordered on 12 of April and received on 7th May. No response from service emails except that they are trying to locate the order. Almost 4 weeks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 10:25 pm 

Custom charges is a problem for me as I'm in UK. Nehaflix declares exact invoice values as it sends the dvds insured, which means I have to pay custom charges on those values. IW declares only a fraction (about $3 per dvd only) and hence I escape custom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 3:28 am 

how fast is nehaflix shipping to canada dose it really take 9-21 days also dose anyone know if canada customs charges tax if it is just for dollars more than 20 dollars

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 5:59 pm 

Depends on your luck.
There is no customs duty on made in USA goods.

Every 4th or 5th parcel of mine, gets caught up in the customs. Just to give us un-necessary hassle, they charge a 15% PST-GST, which is only $ 2 or $3, PLUS they tack on $ 5 fee for sending this $ 2 back to customs. So for a $ 20 order, it amounts to 40% un-reasonable tax. Sure, we can fight these charges, but who will bell the Cat??

Rana

Edited By rana on 1053634500

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 7:46 pm 

Quote:
but who will ring the Cat??

I wouldn't do that Mr Rana it got nine lives. To bell the cat might work. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 8:16 pm 

Thanks for correcting me.
Corrected this phrase in my post.

Rana