It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 7:42 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: JOLLY PLS ADVISE
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 8:57 pm 

JOLLY,

WOT HAS HAPPENED TO THE LAGAAN DVD REGION ONE THAT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE LAST WEEK - HAVE U GOT ANY IN STOCK AND HAS MY COPY BEEN POSTED WHICH WAS PRE-ORDERED 3 MTHS AGO - I THOUGHT PRE-ORDERING MEANT U GET THE DVD MORE OR LESS STRAIGHT AWAY AS THE DVD IS RELEASED??

WOTS THE SCRIPT!!!

Edited By RANJ on Feb. 01 2002 at 00:56

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 12:54 pm 

STILL NO LAGGAN COME ON JOLLY WOTS THE SCRIPT - U WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE THIS DVD 2 WEEKS AGAIN!!!!!!!

:baaa: :baaa: :baaa:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 1:14 pm 
Site Admin

Ranj,

Did you get charged on your card 3 months ago when you ordered it?

Ali

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 11:17 pm 

YES ALI I DID GET CHARGED 3 MTHS AGO OR MAYBE IT WAS 6MTHS AGO - NO SORRY IT WAS 6MTHS AGO FOR MISSION KASHMIR AND 3/4 MTHS AGO FOR LAGAAN - WHY U ASKING THIS ANYWAY ALI - JOLLY ALWAYS CHARGES STRAIGHT AWAY - HE SAYS HE HAS A REAL TIME SYSTEM ??? - TRANSACTION GOES THROUGH STRAIGHT AWAY - ANYWAY BEING CHARGED 6MTHS AGO OR EVEN 20 MTHS AGO IS NOT THE PROBLEM THE PROB IS

NO LAGGGGGGGAAAAAANNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 11:31 pm 

well bro seeming ringos has fucked me about and no disc from jolly, u shudve just gone to future entertainment, thats where i ordered my disc from its £17.99!! u might as well go there too i ordered mine this morning and its already shipped, so i`ll get it in the next couple of days!!

BTW... uve already been charged for MK and no fucker has the rights to this movie as of yet...! ??? thats crazy... jolly dont u think this guy deserves a refund!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 11:38 pm 

FADDY WOT IS THE ADDRESS FOR FUT ENT OR WOT EVER ITS CALLED YAAR????

GONNA ORDER MY DISC FROM THERE - QUICK FADDY QUICK!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 11:45 pm 
Site Admin

The reason I asked was because ages back when this site started retailers like jolly and cdguru said they'll improve their payment system and will only charge once the item is ready to ship. I not sure any party actually did this.

Not quite sure (but I’ll find out more), someone did mention to me that it becomes illegal to take goods for money and not deliver the goods within set period of time. Taking payment for the MK DVD is just a joke.

Ali

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 11:48 pm 

i am not bullshitting mk has been on pre order for donkeys and lagaan as well - anyway ali wot is the future ent site - someone TELLLLLLLLL MEEEEE NOWWWWWWWWW

:baaa: :baaa:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 11:50 pm 
Site Admin

http://www.futureent.com/

Ali

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 11:58 pm 

THE SITE BELOW HAS IT IN STOCK - SHOULD I GIVE THEM A TRY - ARE THEY ANY GOOD???

http://www.bollywooddvd.co.uk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2002 12:01 am 
Site Admin

Yeh they’re UK based too and usually deliver 2-3 days. But I'll make sure with Jolly that your other order is cancelled before ordering more, unless you want two copies.

Ali

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2002 12:17 am 

bollywooddvd.co.uk is an excellent site with some good service!! Maybe the price is too high seeming we have indiaweekly, but shehryaar from BDVD is a cool dude! :) if u want Lagaan cheap (£16.99) wait for Play to get it if u want it now at a cheap price (£17.99) get it from Future Entertainment and if u wanna get robbed use the other places on the net... so use ure commonsense ranj!! :)

Edited By faddy on Feb. 03 2002 at 00:20

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2002 1:01 am 

I GET ALL MY REGION ONE ENGLISH DVDS FROM PLAY.COM - I HAVE NEVER EVER HAD ANY PROBS - THEY ARE EXCELLENT FOR SERVICE AND THE PRICE IS GOOD TOO!!!!

I AM GONNA SPEAK TO JOLLY DURING THE WEEK AND GIVE HIM SOME GRIEF OVER THE LAGAAN DVD SAGA - IT REALLY IS PATHETIC - IMAGINE NOT POSTING A FUCKING DVD EXPECIALLY SINCE IT WAS ORDERED AGES AGO - I BET HE HAS NEVER HAD ANY IN STOCK IN THE FIRST PLACE - JOLLY IF U R READING THIS - U BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXCUSE!!!
U R ON THE VERGE OF LOSING A VERRRRRY GOOD CUSTOMER - I AM NOT BULLSHITTING!!!!!!

:baaa: :baaa: :baaa: :sneaky: :sneaky: :sly: :baaa: :baaa: :vangry: :vangry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Post subject: Re: JOLLY PLS ADVISE
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:10 pm 

JOLLY SHOULD CLOSING THE WEBSITE DOWN HE HAS NO CUSTOMERS
HE IS A RIP OFF,AND RANJ AND JOLLY ARE THE SAME PEOPLE JOLLY IS USING 2 ID'S SO PEOPLE THINK THAT HE HAS CUSTOMERS
(HE DOES NOT),HE IS RUDE AVOID HIM AND SAVE YOUR MONEY

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:12 am 

ali wrote:
The reason I asked was because ages back when this site started retailers like jolly and cdguru said they'll improve their payment system and will only charge once the item is ready to ship. I not sure any party actually did this.

Not quite sure (but I’ll find out more), someone did mention to me that it becomes illegal to take goods for money and not deliver the goods within set period of time. Taking payment for the MK DVD is just a joke.

Ali

Ali & all

Usually retailers sign up with one of the online payment processing service and the way they integrate with typical shopping cart application (be it home grown or free ones or something they buy) is such that when you do check out in their system, it automatically charge the credit card.

If you have to avoid that, you need to enter into the manual mode of charging. something dvdunlimitedonline doing for past few years. not sure how many retailers does, but you are talking about 2% to 3% processing fee vs 5% processing fee (for manual) and it is a lot. Believe me, its hard to sell original dvds and make money.

just my 2 cents

thanks
bgee