It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:24 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2001 6:57 pm 

I've ordered DDLJ from them. They've taken my money which is probably illegal cause they have not shipped my goods. Are the dependable and any good ? :doze:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2001 7:36 pm 

shamrat wrote:
I've ordered DDLJ from them. They've taken my money which is probably illegal cause they have not shipped my goods. Are the dependable and any good ? :doze:

Well it will take you a few weeks, lots of e-mails and plenty of phone calls to get a refund should you need one. You should have waited and ordered it from US retailers here in North America

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2001 10:01 am 

shamrat wrote:

Well, about CDGurus service (and I know I'm gonna get slated for saying this), I haven't had a problem with them so far, but, having said that, I've never put anything on pre-order with them. They've always replied to my e-mails, and got me my discs quite quickly. I guess it all depends on when YRF actually release the DVD.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2001 10:38 am 

cd guru are a good place to shop, but ive heard their shipping has gone a bit tits up.... i pre-ordered Ek rishta when it was first released... they didnt get it for ages so i ended up cancelling my order... and guess wat they didnt refund me until 3 months later!! :D but it was all koool... CDGuru. still has my brownie points... even though my credit card company hasnt got any brownie points for me!! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2001 2:19 pm 

Cdguru are bunch of wankers. Prices are okayish for a UK store, but service is fucking shite. It would be quicker and cheaper to order from US stores like India weekly.

Should you ever need a refund, God help you, it will be fucking months before they give it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 1:22 am 

I am mainly replying to this topic cos I am well impressed with them.
I have only probs, where my DCH copy did not work, they sent me another, that didn't so they said they would give me a refund.
Service wise I have had my dvds delivered in no more than 2 days waiting time, which speaks for it self.

As far as DDLJ goes, YashRaj are complete idiots with releasing DVDs, personally I would have waited till it was actually available.

Nothing to worry about.... i think. :doze:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 1:53 pm 

I have shopped at CDguru and have no problems so far. Dilv is usually 3-5 days for UK.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 7:26 pm 

IndiaPlaza did the same thing to my preorder of DDLJ. They charged me two weeks ago for the DVD. Even though the movie hasn't released yet. This is the first time they charged me for a movie before it was released. Strange..