It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:40 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2001 6:47 pm 

And he was pretty emphatic abt their relationship with them. I finally got a chance to speak with him last night and he made a mention of this point.
One more thing..he does read this forum and reads all the views expressed by all the members here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2001 8:25 pm 

So if Sandish @ DEI reads this forum how come he doesn't post any response's?

lakeshore

Edited By lakeshore on Dec. 15 2001 at 20:28

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2001 10:07 pm 

lakeshore wrote:
So if Sandish @ DEI reads this forum how come he doesn't post any response's?

lakeshore

I asked him this same question...his reply was :-

"Folks here may ask a zillion questions which I may not be able to answer" :D..In a way that is true, this may involve films they may wish to seek rights and would like to keep it a secret. Even folks from EROS / Videosound etc read this...and who knows what may happen then.

In this circumstance it is better to reveal the goodies through Proxies...ahem like yours truely, Sunnyaudit, and others :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2001 3:20 am 

Okay one question for Sandish @ DEI,now that he has been made aware of Teesri manzil released by EROS is missing almost 25 minutes of movie,why it's still being listed at DEI website for sale without a disclaimer. I did send a e-mail to DEI but no response. I don't think this is a difficult question to respond. I will be very surpised if Sandish responds.

lakeshore

Edited By lakeshore on Dec. 16 2001 at 03:23

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2001 3:36 am 

You know SK I am getting sick and tired of DEi's squash problem.If Sandish reads this forum why does he turn a blind eye to it. It is about time DEi took responsibility to this problem, I have written e-mails but it seems they don't take this topic seriously, they are sure turning out to be like Eros in this matter.

Mr Sandish if you are reading this, please don't spoil the reputation that DEi has managed earn in the Indian dvd market. If you continue avoiding this problem then DEi will loose a lot of loyal customers. It has been a year and I can still see new release having the squash problem. I beg you do not dissapoint with the next release.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2001 3:39 am 

lakeshore wrote:
Okay one question for Sandish @ DEI,now that he has been made aware of Teesri manzil released by EROS is missing almost 25 minutes of movie,why it's still being listed at DEI website for sale without a disclaimer. I did send a e-mail to DEI but no response. I don't think this is a difficult question to respond. I will be very surpised if Sandish responds.

lakeshore

His reply would be :-
DEI - Lakeshore tum jaante ho humne aur EROS ne milkar kitne classics ke transfer kiye hain

Lakeshore - DEI tum disclaimer doge ya nahin ?

DEI - Tum jaante ho hamare Dvds DD 5.5 ke hua karte the !

Lakeshore - Tum disclaimer doge ya nahin ?

Dei - Tum jaante ho woh ek ek pal jo humne....(u cut in the middle)

Lakeshore - DEI TUM DISCLAIMER DOGE YA NAHIIIIIIIII !!!

Dei - Haan main doong, mein zaroor doonga lekin mein akele nahi doonga, mein sabse pehle nahin doonga !!!

Jao pehle EROS ka disclaimer lekar aao jisne yeh disc banvaya hai, Pehle IW ka disclaimer leke aao jo yeh DVDs humse kam daam par baech raha hai...pehle doosre aur sites ka disclaimer leke aao..uske baad..uske baad mere PYARE CUSTOMER..tum jis jis DVD ke liye bologe uske disclaimer laga doonga !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2001 4:03 am 

Thanks Sk I needed a good laugh.

lakeshore

p.s I expect more from DEI since they are one of the few who continue to give some thought to quality,and since they carry crap from EROS they have to take some heat.

Edited By lakeshore on Dec. 16 2001 at 04:07

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2001 2:13 pm 

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

sknath,
Thanks for a great laugh.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2001 6:03 pm 

sknath wrote:
And he was pretty emphatic abt their relationship with them. I finally got a chance to speak with him last night and he made a mention of this point.
One more thing..he does read this forum and reads all the views expressed by all the members here.

Sknath, who is Sandish? An Employee at DEI?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2001 6:05 pm 

sknath wrote:
Quote:

lakeshore

His reply would be :-
DEI - Lakeshore tum jaante ho humne aur EROS ne milkar kitne classics ke transfer kiye hain

Lakeshore - DEI tum disclaimer doge ya nahin ?

DEI - Tum jaante ho hamare Dvds DD 5.5 ke hua karte the !

Lakeshore - Tum disclaimer doge ya nahin ?

Dei - Tum jaante ho woh ek ek pal jo humne....(u cut in the middle)

Lakeshore - DEI TUM DISCLAIMER DOGE YA NAHIIIIIIIII !!!

Dei - Haan main doong, mein zaroor doonga lekin mein akele nahi doonga, mein sabse pehle nahin doonga !!!

Jao pehle EROS ka disclaimer lekar aao jisne yeh disc banvaya hai, Pehle IW ka disclaimer leke aao jo yeh DVDs humse kam daam par baech raha hai...pehle doosre aur sites ka disclaimer leke aao..uske baad..uske baad mere PYARE CUSTOMER..tum jis jis DVD ke liye bologe uske disclaimer laga doonga !

Good one!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2001 6:07 pm 

Satya wrote:
Quote:

Sknath, who is Sandish? An Employee at DEI?

He is da Big Boss of DEI

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2001 6:55 pm 

GUY'S ONE CAN NOT EXPECT SCUMS (EROS) TO BE HONEST AND STAND BEHIND THIER PRODUCTS BUT MORE IS EXPECTED FROM DEI BECAUSE THEY ARE KNOWINGLY SELLING SOMETHING WHICH IS DEFECTIVE. WE CAN POINT FINGERS AND SAY PEHLE EROS OR PHELE IWEEKLY AND SO ON. SINCE DEI IS WIDELY RESPECTED AND CONTINUE TO BRING QUALITY PRODUCT LAKESHORE IS RIGHT IN ASKING DEI TO STEP FORWARD AND SET AN EXAMPLE FOR OTHERS TO FOLLOW BY REFUSING TO CARRY CRAP WHEATHER IT'S FROM EROS OR OTHERS. FOR ME IT'S US WHO ARE THE LOSERS IN THIS NOT EROS,DEI OR IWEEKLY. WE ALL HAVE HEARD THE SAYING "TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT".