It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:51 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:52 pm 

Hello Folks!

I already know that there are many threads here where i can find sites to buy dvd.

Reason to open a new thread is, many of the threads are old + many of the sites to buy DVD are closed now example nehaflix.

Right now i ONLY use Induna to buy DVDS. But my question is that, is there any other good sites like Induna. Cause their service is good and shipping is very fast.

I also know about Indiaweekly but DONT have experience buying from them. Cause their price is to high, for DVD and shipping. And i DONT know if their DVD's are REAL or FAKE. So if anybody here have experience buying from them, just write here are the DVDs real or fake. thanks

So if anybody knows about a good site to buy DVD's jut write it here, thanks!

Shoaib. :D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:40 pm 

My personal experience with Indiaweekly is that the dvd's are used and scratched when you get them. The dvd's are out of the holder when you get them and are scratched up (not all of course) but still not good at all. If i buy something I would like it to be new and shipped without it being scratched. I have received used dvd's from them. I have received dvd's that was taped to both sides to hold it in its caseing. One experience you may not believer but its true, I actually recevied a dvd with two cooked rice in the case with the dvd.
Thats all it took for me to stop buying from them. I'm always looking for new shops to purchase my dvd's. Have not found any as of yet in the USA. I usually end up going to stores and seeing the dvd's for myself before I purchase them.
If you find any place that you find that is good, please pass it on, as I will do the same also.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:09 pm 

Atleast someone care to reply!

Thanks for sharing your experience raj.

But are you sure about this? Cause i have also heard many good things about IndiaWeekly. I have read many threads over here, but these threads are to old. They was made in 2004-2008. But people are saying that IndiaWeekly is much better now, they DVDS are NOT scratched and they are sealed. Can someone please confirm this?

Cause i have found many movies on IndiaWeekly which i am intrested in, the ONLY problem with Induna is that there are so many moserbaer and eagle source. Which i really hate, moserbaer's and eagle's quality is CRAP! + Induna dont have any viacom18, UTV or Adlabs sources, which IndiaWeekly have. Plus there are many Eros verion's which are available on Indiaweekly and NOT on induna. Thats why i wanted to know about IndiaWeekly. But is there any other good sites? Who sells REAL dvd's sealed. And have the following brand sources, viacom18, UTV and adlabs.

And what about Bollyman.co.uk. Have anybody good experience buying from them? Their prices are to high though. Are their DVDS real and sealed?

Please if someone else have good ecperience buying from IndiaWeekly, do share it with us! thanks

Oh come on guys, i know there are many other user's who are active here. Please care to share your experience it would really be greatful.

Shoaib. :D

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:38 pm 

I found one site they are based in UK.

These are the prices for their shipping.

FREE SHIPPING TO UK MAINLAND !

UK RECORDED DELIVERY £3.00

EUROPE - 1 ITEM £2.69
EUROPE - 2 ITEMS £ 3.79
EUROPE - 3 ITEMS OR MORE £6.00

REST OF WORLD - 1 ITEM £3.79
REST OF WORLD - 2 ITEMS £4.79
REST OF WORLD - 3 ITEMS OR MORE £9.00

The prices are fine, NOT that high. Their DVD's prices is also fine, does anyone have experience buying from this site? bollywood4uonline.co.uk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:29 am 

Experiences - I used to buy all my DVDs from Indiaweekly back in the day, however, this is going back over 10 years now. Since then, I understand that their service has deteriorated.

Induna, in my opinion, is a very good online store - the only problems being that they have relatively high shipping charges (to the UK), and they only sell the Indian releases, not the international releases of DVDs.

As for Bollyman and Bollywood4u, I've never used those - but you can get some Hindi DVDs from Amazon and Play as well.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:58 am 

I have ordered 3 dvds from IndiaWeekly right now. To see how their service and shipping is. If everything goes well, then i will buy more dvds from them!

Thank you for sharing your experience bhaskar! :D

Well, i have also ordered some movies from Bollywood4u. Lets see how good their service and shipping is, i will share my experience after i get my dvds.

And i am waiting to get my dvds from IndiaWeekly and Bollywood4u, then i am gonna buy some from Bollyman.

So if anybody have good experience buying from Bollyman, please share it!

Shoaib. 8)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:03 pm 

Guys NEVER NEVER buy from Eros's offical site. dvdstore.erosentertainment.com.

I ordered Darna Mana Hai from them 2 weeks back. I didnt got any mail, that i have paid for the DVD. I have sent atleast 15 msg's to them on their mail. I havent got any answer yet + they havent shipped the DVD yet. And i DONT know if i will ever get my DVD, cause they never answer you. So i will warn you all to STAY away from their site.

Shoaib. :o

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:18 am 

Shoaib wrote:
Guys NEVER NEVER buy from Eros's offical site. dvdstore.erosentertainment.com.

I ordered Darna Mana Hai from them 2 weeks back. I didnt got any mail, that i have paid for the DVD. I have sent atleast 15 msg's to them on their mail. I havent got any answer yet + they havent shipped the DVD yet. And i DONT know if i will ever get my DVD, cause they never answer you. So i will warn you all to STAY away from their site.

Shoaib. :o

I had a problem with them a few years back about a dvd not included in the shipment. They just refused to give me the 2.99 usd dvd even thought I told then I would report then to the better business bureau of New Jersey so I just did that. After one month they keep calling me to settle and sent me the dvd. You can do it on the internet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:28 pm 

My past experiences with IndiaWeekly has been bad and that was a few years ago. If they have gotten better, that you will have to find out for yourself, but once I get burned by somone or company, I just stay away from them. That is just the way I am. I hope it works out well for you.