It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:34 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:44 pm 

HELLO,

I AM OFFERING FREE SHIPPING Tamil BLU RAYS AND DVDS FROM LONDON TO INDIA BY COURIER FREE OF COST TILL 23RD NOVEMBER IF U ORDER 4 TAMIL BLU RAYS AND 4 AYNGARAN DVDS. NO EXTRA COST TO BE PAID ONLY PACKING FEES OF RS 250.00 TO BE PAID ALONG WITH YOUR COSTS ON THE COMPLETE ORDER.

Tamil blu Rays Rs 1380.00 only inclduing Shipping by International Signed for / Courier ( till 23rd november) with tracking till it reaches u .

Ayngran DVDS Rs 675.00 Only inclduing Shipping by International Signed for / Courier ( till 23rd november) with tracking till it reaches u .

Minimum order for Free Courier Delivry is 4 TAMIL BLU RAYS AND 4 AYNGARAN DVDS or for INTERNAtionl signed for is 2 blu rays or 2 dvds.

2-3 WORKING DAYS DELIVERY TO ALL MAJOR CITIES IN INDIA AND SUBURUBS . FOR EXAMPLE - SEND ON MONDAY FROM UK RECIEVE ON WED OR THURSDAY IN INDIA.

FREE SHIPPING ALSO AVALIABLE FOR ENGLISH BLU RAYS, BOXED SETS AND ENGLISH DVDS. MINIMUM ORDER IS 4 ENGLISH BLU RAYS AND 4 ENGLISH DVDS OR 2 BOXED SETS OF BLU RAYS OR 4 BOXED SETS OF ENGLISH DVDS.

2 PAYMENT OPTIONS - PAY TO MY BANK ACCOUNT IN INDIA VIA NET TRANSFER OR TO MY UK BANK ACCOUNT.

ALL NEW LATEST DVDS AND TAMIL BLU RAYS AVALIABLE. Complete listing of DVDS AND BLU RAYS AVALIABLE ON REQUEST FOR GENUINE CUSTOMERS ONLY.

LATEST TAMIL DVD RELEASE IS 7AM ARIVU SINGLE DVD RELEASED BY FIVE STAR DVD WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES, 5.1 SOUND AND DOLBY DIGITAL PRINT IS LIKE AYNGARAN AND PLS NOTE IT IS NOT LOTUS 5 STAR.

FREE COURIER OFFER ENDS ON 23RD NOVEMBER UK TIME 4 PM. ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE CLEARD BEFORE THAT

PLS FEEL FREE TO CALL ME ON MY UK NOS 00447787163484 OR EMAIL ME ON subu_100000@yahoo.co.uk

Pls note i sell only ORIGINAL AND BOXED TAMIL BLU RAYS AND DVDS ALL BOXED AND SEALED DIRECT FROM MANAFACTURER TO U IN SEALED CONDITION.

Look forward to hearing from u all soon.

Cheers
Ravi KRISHNAN

Last edited by subu100000 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:14 am 

Both induna.com and myindiashopping.com are in India and has better prices; They also ship free in India
Free shipping on orders over 400 rs in India.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:07 pm 

i am not based in india i live in UK and i am shipping it from UK Free of cost no website offers this service they all send it by normal post for dvds and blu rays ordered for tamil movies .

none of these websites offer free delivery expcect for dvds and blu rays which are bought and sold in india . try buying from my india shopping a tamil blu rays or dvds they do not ofer free shipping at all you will get a mail from customer care saying the tamil blu rays and dvds need to be shipped from usa and it will cost u extra and they ship it only by normal post which does not have any tracking.

i provide tracking of the parcel and as a special offer free couirer to india from uk . show me one website offering this. also even when i am not sending by courier all my blu rays and dvds are sent by international signed for you can track the shipment in uk and the USA Post website which is www.usps.com

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:10 pm 

try buying tamil dvds and blu rays from my india shopping then u will know how long they will take and from whre they ship etc. i ship directly from uk to u and sell only tamil dvds and blu rays.

i will give free tamil dvd or blu ray if u prove to me my india shopping does not charge for tamil dvd or blu rays i am talking about ayngaran and other dvds and blu rays which are manafactured in uk and europe.

i am very sorry u do not seem to understand .

i do not sell teleugu or hindi dvd or blu rays

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:19 pm 

kindly go thru my posting properly before replying. i only sell tamil blu rays and dvds which i send it from uk. no website offers u free shipping by courier from UK. Also my india shopping offfers free shipping for only dvds manafactureed in india. all tamil blu rays and ayngaran dvds are charged separately oce u order as their website says not for sale in india. once u order u get an email saying as the dvds and blu rays are not sold in india it will be shipped from usa and extra costs apply buy and see for yourself and they take 9-12 days to send it by normal post for which there is no tracking .

i send only by registeerd / international signed for which u can trck anywhere in the world thru the respective postal websites.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:13 pm 

@subu100000

There is no need to post what is effectively the same set of comments in three separate posts within 12 minutes. Also, the tone of your posts comes across as being fairly confrontational - please put your points across concisely and respectfully in future posts.