It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:47 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:10 am 

Hello everybody. I am a new member at Zulm.net. I am a regular visitor of zulm.net and really appreciate reviews of all who post their views here.

If anybody has the old ddlj pirate dvd that existed before YRF release in 2000, Please reply. I am ready to give any sky high price for it.

I am a die hard fan of the movie and cant forgive YRF for that crappy transfer. Cant get my sentiments right when i see those faded colours. The best this movie has ever looked closest to theatrical exhibition was on that old pirate DVD. I am searching for it since last 7 years and still craving for it. Please help

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:10 am 

Why'd you post this in so many places? You know it belonged in only one, and you know which one. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:23 am 

Thanx for the reply. Yes I admit that was a mistake to post everywhere. Since this was my first time, being not sure of anything, I posted everywhere. Secondly, being desperate to get reply from anyone prsent in any section of zulm I did so. I know now that the post belongs to the sell/trade wanted section and no mistaes next time onwards.

Well that said, any clues where can i get the DVD?