It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:20 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:51 am 

Last December(I mean Dec., 2010), I ordered some titles from Ayngaran, but it took over 1 month.
When some store dispatch thier order to other country, usually it takes around 3 week.
I was anxious, so I sent E-mail to Ayngaran store. But whenever I sent, they ignored.
I just wanted to know my tracking number, if you can't inform that, you just say, "Sorry, we can't"
But lots of times they ignored, it's kind of insult for the customer.

If you have to keep the pride of number 1 Tamil DVD store, then you should respect customer.
Thank you for nothing, Unhappy new year guys!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:13 pm 

I will mention this to the Ayngaran staff when I next see them. Ssdly, thats all I can do as I am not involved with thier sales department.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:10 am 

Thanks.
As you saw on Blu-ray.com. It's not only my problem, also other customers had that inconvenience situation.
Anyway, thank you for your endeavor. Me and other troubled customers wait for good feedback soon.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:43 pm 

I also had a bad experience with Ayngaran recently. Alot of it comes down to how responsive they are to customers. I had to write three emails to get any response. Then once my item was shipped, it took another three emails to get a tracking number!

The delay of my order was because I had pre-ordered Endhiran along with a bunch of other stuff. They kept pushing the expect date for the movie which I can understand that delays happens. But the better model is not put it up for sale until you physically have them in stock or can guarantee a release date! I don't see this problem in Western Films. They say a date, it is out that date. When I have had delays from Amazon, they would ship out part of the order they had in stock immediately and the rest later.

Ayngaran says that there online ordering website is "State of the Art". The website looks like an online retailer from the mid 90's to be honest. It isn't a modern shopping online experience. And modern online retailers will get back to customers within 24 hours and communicate delays ASAP.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:41 pm 

We tend to compare Ayngaran with Amazon and find ourselves disappointed.

The marging for Ayngaran or any Indian DVD eretailers are so low, so they end up compromising service. most of the sites are typically run by 1 or 2 people on partime basis.

Exceptions are those who sell pirated / used dvd (but repackaged as new).

if you are getting brand new, genuine DVD from ayngaran, you should be happy and thankful!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:36 pm 

bgee wrote:

The marging for Ayngaran or any Indian DVD eretailers are so low, so they end up compromising service. most of the sites are typically run by 1 or 2 people on partime basis.

if you are getting brand new, genuine DVD from ayngaran, you should be happy and thankful!

There are some of us who will pay any price for the dvd while others liek to pinch corners.
I am one of those who like to pinch and end up with brand new dvds for very low prices buthave to buy at lease 25 fron www.induna.com or www.myindiachopping.com
Good luck 8)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:05 am 

bgee wrote:

Happy and Thankful?! Are you the customer service guy at Ayngaran?? We pay a premium for there products. The customer service should reflect it....

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:24 pm 

No. I am not from Ayngaran. I was one of those etailer who decided to stay away from indian consumers, as they always prefer cost over quality/service.