It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:38 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:13 pm 

I've been on the bench on ordering from Induna, due to shipping and unpridictable customs charges. Are there any better options? I would love to have the oppurtunity to walk into a retail outlet and just buy the DVDs I want.

I've been holding onto buying the following, some which are not available currently but would love to have like Sarkar Raj 2 - Disk, Musafir, Dus Kahaniyan 2 disk, Life in a Metro, Delhi 6, Yuva, Rajneeti 2 disk, Salaam E Ishq, Rann, Swades 2 disk if it exist, Fashion.

So any recommendations? I'm located in Toronto, Canada

Veej
http://www.enVogueimages.com

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:20 pm 

Veej wrote:
I've been on the bench on ordering from Induna, due to shipping and unpridictable customs charges. Are there any better options? I would love to have the oppurtunity to walk into a retail outlet and just buy the DVDs I want.

I've been holding onto buying the following, some which are not available currently but would love to have like Sarkar Raj 2 - Disk, Musafir, Dus Kahaniyan 2 disk, Life in a Metro, Delhi 6, Yuva, Rajneeti 2 disk, Salaam E Ishq, Rann, Swades 2 disk if it exist, Fashion.

So any recommendations? I'm located in Toronto, Canada

Veej
http://www.enVogueimages.com

I have been to Toronto Recently and bought a few dvds..
They have copies in two versions-
1.This copy has a dvd cover(copy) and the dvd also has a cover-They call it original
2. Regular copy..
I did not visit many stores so there may be genuine originals -I would liek to know how much the genuine originals are sold for..
At Induna.com the shipping is 14.00 plus 1.50 for each dvd.
I buy at least 14 so the shipping is 2.50 plus 2.75 for shemaroo dvds = 5.25
Moser baer has raised thir prices to 3.47 so I am not going buy their dvds -Would rather settle for the copies.