It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:26 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Ayngaran & UPS
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:58 pm 

PL DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM.

I HAVE GIVEN MY PERSONAL UPS ACCOUNT TO THEM FOR SHIPPING TO MY ADDRESS. THEY ARE NOW USING MY PERSONAL UPS ACCOUNT NO TO SHIP TO OTHER PARTIES!!!!!!! I WONT BE SURPRISED IF THEY USE YOUR CREDIT CARD.

THESE MOT...FU... DONT UNDERSTAND A THING.

UPS IS THE WORST OF ALL. THEIR RESPONSE IS THAT "WELL ITS YOUR ACCOUNT AND YOU HAVE AUTHORIZED THEM TO SHIP". SO DONT USE UPS ALSO. THEY ARE STUPID AS WELL.

Sorry for the big font, but I am totally pissed of with UPS & Ayngaran.

Anyone knows whom to complain about this? Someone other than Ayngaran and UPS, since they both are illeterate people and dont understand a thing. I am going to sue them, but wonder if there is any party that does it or I have to deal with my own attorney.

Post subject: Re: Ayngaran & UPS
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:00 am 

I ordered a CD from Ayngaran late last year and they charged $1000 to my credit card. I contacted them and they rectified the situation quickly. Part of me wants to give them the benefit of the doubt that they made a genuine mistake, but another part of me thinks they were trying to pull a fast one on me. I'm reluctant to order from them again.

Do a search for "UPS sucks" on Google and you'll find plenty of hits. You can complain to the Federal Trade Commission or Better Business Bureau about UPS. I don't know what the British equivalents are.

Post subject: Re: Ayngaran & UPS
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:00 pm 

DragunR2 wrote:
I ordered a CD from Ayngaran late last year and they charged $1000 to my credit card. I contacted them and they rectified the situation quickly. Part of me wants to give them the benefit of the doubt that they made a genuine mistake, but another part of me thinks they were trying to pull a fast one on me. I'm reluctant to order from them again.

Do a search for "UPS sucks" on Google and you'll find plenty of hits. You can complain to the Federal Trade Commission or Better Business Bureau about UPS. I don't know what the British equivalents are.

Well they are in trouble and need money, so they are using ours!!! thanks for the info. I will complain to both.

My experience with Ayngaran both as a retailer (they still need to pay me for 100 Karakattakaran DVD which we released world wide for Elite Vision) and as an individual. These people have no morale and characters.

UPS - this is even a bigger problem. I cant even close my account. There is no such thing available!!!

So never create a UPS account. Use your credit card and you can complain fraudent transaction and get your money back. These people are useless.

Ayngaran - Now I will only buy/support pirated copies.